Couple

Gyuji's Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They’ll catch it”

“No, they won’t”

“Oppa, they will catch it!”

“Trust me, Ji! They won’t”

____

“Oh! You wear it!” he stopped Eunji from moving further. His hands, both on her shoulder as eyes piercing and sparkling by a familiar pullover on her body. “You wear it!” he said it again, more for himself, satisfied enough with the look in front of his eyes.

They exchanged look, she grinned while nodding.

“You said to wear it, I … wear it then!”

And his smirk followed. He crossed his arms, still enjoying the perfect look on his girlfriend’s figure, “And you whined so bad as if you would not ever wear it!”

“And I still believe it’s too expensive!” the younger just copied the arm crossing. She was also pouting.

“Ok, but you still wear it!”

“Cuz, you said ..”

He took her shoulder closer, and closed their distance for a proper hug, “Arasso! It’s cute!”

“And too expensive!” of course, she kept her whine out loud. Loss wasn’t on her dictionary after all. And Sunggyu couldn’t help but chuckled lightly, assuring the younger that yes, he was again lost over her.

This girl didn’t quite like the idea of getting such expensive present from people. It burdened her. She preferred being the one who gave things rather than being the one who received. However this Kim Sunggyu didn’t like to acknowledge that silly theory of his girlfriend.

____

a short flashback

“What, you don’t like it?”

A frown formed on Sunggyu’s forehead. The look on his girlfriend couldn’t be counted as a good sign. She was muted, looking unpleased. He was sure she would like it. It wasn’t feminine at all. It looked, wait, what young people nowadays said? Swag? Ok, whatever the name for that look, this thing was definitely looked more than just cool. But, wait, Jung Eunji still didn’t look like about to give him a hug, it seemed far from that.

“Should I change it to another design?”

Eunji hummed after, long and unpredicted, putting her palms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter