Curiosity

The Girl

these chapters are going to be pretty short so they can be read in a short space of time like when your on the bus or during a break please do not comment on the shortness of the chapters

__________________________________________________________________________

I find myself here again, reaching out for that boo, the book that lets me see everything. They all look at people who are close to death but I'm different, for six years I've been searching through this book trying to find the two people i love more than the underworld itself. That was until i came across this one girl, shunned by society, ridiculed by the other humans, beaten, abused and homeless and at her age too. i may be one of the five lords of the underworld but that doesn't mean i cant feel sorry for her, she needs to be loved by someone i know how its feels to be alone and separated from the people you loved the most.

 

 

Slowly and tiredly i walk back to the dark, smoggy street corner i now call my home, no roof, no protection from the wind or rain. i used to have a home, with heating, walls, a roof and even a nice cozy bed but when my mother left for Canada on a business trip, my young life was nearly ruined by the man i called my step father, what a nasty man he is, he tried to do some nasty things to me, things my step brother warned me about, i never thought it would happen to me, not at my age that is.


i couldn’t bare to live in that house anymore i’m to scared to go back, i know that staying here isn't the best idea, it’s dangerous here too, but still everyone just looks at me and spits at me like i'm something dirty, yet i feel a protective presence, a familiar presence that warmly hugs me and keeps me safe like a pair of loving arms, i feel like i belong there.

 

 

He's there again looking at that book, and i'm here watching him carefully trying to make out what hes looking at. I tiptoe slightly and catch a glimpse of the page containing a young girl. abruptly a hand coved my mouth, i blink and sigh heavily already knowing who had grabbed me. "what changmin?" i silently hissed at him trying not to get discovered by jaejoong. "what the heck are you doing?" he asked sarcastically, knowing exactly what i was doing. i turned back to look at jaejoong, he's still looking at that book. "it's that human girl again junsu you should know that by know" i looked back at changmin and sighed 'he shouldn't get involved with humans'  I sighed yet again "tell me about it, you know what happened last time he did" I shot him a death glare "i wish you wouldn't do that" i hissed in a violent whisper, he laughed slightly covering his mouth so we wouldn't get caught.

we both turned back to look at jaejoong, He was putting the book back so i took a step into the room barricading the door, changmin walked in after me both of us were standing in front of the bedroom door. Jaejoong turned around ready to leave the room and walked towards us. "why do you get involved with there kind?" i asked him in a rather annoyed tone, he didn't reply and tried to walk out which annoyed me even more so i grabbed his arm. "shes just a human jae, you know it will end badly like the last time" he whipped his head to look at me "don't you think i know that junsu" he sighed and frowned slightly. "the dark court wont allow your acts of kindness towards humans, they only let you off last time because you came back" changmin warned "NO I DIDNT COME BACK I WAS DRAGGED BACK, YOU KNOW THAT FULL WELL CHANGMIN" he yelled at changmin and violently pushed us both off him before storming out of the room.