She's Mine, He's Mine

More Than Best Friends ~HIATUS :(~

 

They have been the best of friends since they can remember. Dara, being one year younger than Jiyong, sees him as an older brother. She was also like a sister to him, as so he thought. He believed this until he was in his junior year, when he slowly realized and accepted that she sees Dara more than as a friend. She's the only person he can freely talk with. He knows all her secrets. She knows all his secrets. Well not all, because she's still not aware of his feelings for her.

 

Whenever a guy talks to Dara, except Youngbae and the gang of course, he feels jealous and wants to beat the crap out of the guy. He'll give the guy a death glare and they'll get the message and leave her alone. Of course whenever she asks him why he does it he'll just reply, "I didn't do anything", "I don't want my little sister going out with a guy like him" or even "He's a guy, huh?"

 

'Do I really love her more than a friend?' This question runs always in his mind. But he is afraid that if he goes beyond their friendship she might never look at him the same way ever again. He would rather stay as her best friend rather than being her 'former' best friend.

 

Once again, the school year started. Another peaceful day starts…Ha! You wish! "Yo, Dara let's go we're gonna be late!" An impatient Jiyong banged at her door. Her parents let him in and take her to school. "Wait wait wait!", ah early mornings for her. What better ways to start the day with a few shouts and a little misplacement of things.

 

Jiyong entered the room and could see Dara pacing back and forth throwing stuffs on the floor. "Jiyong! Where's my favorite shoes?" He can't help but roll his eyes and start looking as well. "How should I know? If you just fix your stuffs then you won't be like this every morning."

 

He helped searching for it. He knows what her favorites are. Let's say he knows her so well like the back of his hand. Eventually Jiyong found it and threw it at her. She ran towards him and gave him a tight hug before putting the shoes on.

 

"Bye mom! I'd be going to school!" Dara waved at her parents while Jiyong is still murmuring about her being more lady-like and organize her things. "Eh you know I've always been like this. How could I live without you, eh Jiyong?" She joked. 

'That's what I love about you' he thought.

 

They reached school after 30 minutes and were greeted by her friends. "Hi Jiyong-ssi!" Bom run to Jiyong and gave him a hug.

"Let go of oppa."

"Oh why, Dara, jealous much?" Bom teased.

 

Dara just sighed and talked to the rest while Jiyong is trying hard to brush Bom off him.

 

"Dara, I think Jiyong needs your help." Minji suggested.

"Yup, help your little boyfriend there before Bom claims him" Chaerin teased.

 

Whenever Jiyong's fan girls annoy him she comes to the rescue. She doesn't know why but whenever they came flirting with him, there is a feeling coming from inside of her, telling her to slap every fan girl. But she's used to Bom, she knows how much she can be flirting with someone but don't take them seriously. "Fine." Anyway she could already see the pleading look of Jiyong signaling that he really needs help.

 

"Bye Ji, see you after school." Dara said while dragging her friend. But then someone blocked their path. A noisy rat stood in front of them and gave Dara a tight bear hug.

"Seungri! Let go!"

"Nah, I miss you rabbit!" Now it's Jiyong's turn to brush off his friend. Jiyong is not oblivious for the feelings of Seungri for his best friend.

 

(Flashback)

"So who were you talking to?"

"Oh, Seungri, my best friend"

"I like her."

"Back off. She's off limits." Jiyong replied with a slight hiss in his voice.

"Why? She's only your friend, right?" he said in a teasing manner.

"Yes, that's why you should stay away from her. I don't want to find her one day crying and saying something about you making her cry."

"Hey! I'm not like that! Still, I like her." Jiyong just gave him another glare.

(End of flashback)

 

Even though Seungri is his friend, Jiyong doesn't want to give Dara to him. He knows him to well. He could be a play boy sometime. 'Not good for her. If I can't be her boyfriend, I would rather pair her up with someone I know that wouldn't hurt her.' "Let's go, hopeless, we're gonna be late." He said as he dragged Seungri on the opposite direction.