Jealousy

Jealousy

 

 

“Eric!”

“Hhhhnnnngggg~~”

“Wake up!” Hyesung smack Eric’s body using pillow. The later still sleep. “WAKE UP!!”

“Don’t want to~~” now he even curled into a big ball and pull up the blanket over his head.

“WAKE! UUUPPPPP!!!!” Hyesung scream then kick the bundle of Eric continuously.

“OOOUUUCCHH!!” Eric scream. “Ok.. Ok.. I’m wake up now.”

“Good!” Hyesung stand. “Now hurry clean yourself. I’ll be waiting outside.” Hyesung walk to the door. “Don’t even think to sleep again!”

 

BLLAMM!!

 

“What the--? What’s wrong with him.”

Still feel sleepy but he forced himself to wake up and drag his body to bathroom. Wash his body, brush his tooth, and.. what else that include clean his self?

He just back home at dawn and fall sleep not long after he touch his bed. Err.. What time is now? 8AM? So he just sleep for 3 hours? He’s so dead tired. Why Hyesung did this to him when he finally got a day off. The only day off. Perhaps. Maybe.

After finish his duty in bathroom, Eric go out from his room. He found Hyesung sit comfy at his couch. With a cup of coffee in his hand. Because he love coffee more than tea. Eye set to TV.

Eric walk half run to him. once he’s there, Eric slump his body beside Hyesung and try to lay there with head on Hyesung’s lap. But before Eric’s head touch the lap, Hyesung shoved it away.

Bikyo” Hyesung warn and ask him calmly.

“Why? I’m still sleepy. And because today is my day off and you kind of wake me so early, now I want to continue my plan.” Eric whine. “and I will to start it with laying comfy in your laps.”

Hyesung didn’t say anything. He just stared at the TV and once again, sip his coffee.

“What are you watching? News?” Hyesung didn’t answer. “Hyesung ah, you cook this breakfast meal?” Eric saw kimbab on the table.

“No.” Finaly Hyesung speak. “That’s leftover from last night.”

“Oh.” Eric reach for it and tasted it. “Still edible. I guess.” And he continue to eat that.

“Did you kiss her?”

“What?”

“Did you.. really kiss her?”

What is he talking about? “What is this about?”

“Don’t act stupid Eric. You know what I mean.” Hyesung huff and pout a lil bit.

Oh! He seems pissedor maybe jealous? But about what? Ah screw it! Heheheh.. I like this. “Seriously, I don’t really get it.”

“Did you really kiss her behind that book?” Hyesung answer almost yell. “You know! I’ve seen it last night.”

“Aaaahhh~~” That picture. That teaser picture.That picture. Well it just an act.”

“Did you really kiss her?”

“Should I answer that? Or should I demonstrate it?”

“Eric!”

“If I said no, would you believe me?” Eric grinned.

“This is useless.” Hyesung stand up and walk to the front door.

“Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“No! don’t got! Not after you ruined my sleep.”

Hyesung snap and glare at Eric. Ooops! wrong choice of words.

“Oh, sorry if I ruined your sleep. Now I’ll go so you can continue your sleep.”

“But I’m already awake now, how can I back to sleep again.” Eric start to whine again. “Yah! Hyesung ah, stop!” Eric reach for Hyesung and stop him before Hyesung really reach the door. “Hyesung ah~ please..”

“I want to go out looking for some fresh air. Before I really burst out.”

“Then let’s go walk for fresh air together. Wait for me.” Eric back inside to take his wallet, phone and jacket. “Let’s go.”

 

Both of them go to basement and went out using Eric’s car. Hyesung completely blank where Eric bout to take him. and he don’t want to ask too. The ride for a while, and because Hyesung curious, he finally ask.

“Where are we going? I thought we’re going outside for walk?”

“Aren’t we walk?” Hyesung glare at him. “We’ll walk later. We’re heading to our forest.”

“We don’t have forest.”

“Yes we have. Look!” They arrived at the destination place. A forest with their name. their forest. “Our forest. Provide by our fans. Let’s go for a walk now.”

Eric park his car in parking lot. And then they walk in silently side by side. Looking around and looking for their trees. Not so many people that day. So they don’t have to worry bout being surrounded and busted.

Eric knows, inside Hyesung head he’s still debating with his own inner feeling. Cause now Hyesung still pout and mumbling some incoherent words in low tone. Almost like a whisper. Tormented with the situation, Eric came up with an idea.

“Are you hungry?” Couse he is. Eric is hungry.

“Not really.”

“It means yes. let’s have a sit there.” Eric pointed out a bench. “Wait for me there. I’ll be right back.”

Eric go for a while buying some rice roll and some sandwich in mini market near the forest. He also don’t forget for the warm drink. While paying at the cashier, Eric took one magazine in the stall. Once he finished the transaction, he go back to where he left Hyesung.

Thanks God he still there.

“Hyesungie~~” Eric run to him.

“Yah! Stupid! You didn’t have to scream like that! What if people hear you??”

“Sorry..” Rather than sulked or sad, Eric just smile widely hear Hyesung scold him. “Here, for you.”

Hyesung take the sandwich and warm drink. And then he ate it without second thought. Again, they eat in silent. Eric decided to read or just flip each page without any interest with the content. After too long for the silent between them, Eric decide to break it.

“So.. what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Still upset?”

“Upset? Me? Am not!”

“Ok.. you’re not upset. Then you must be jealous.”

“Excuse me?!?!” Hyesung now faced Eric. The first time that he do this day. “Me? Jealous? Hell no! about what?”

“About the kiss behind the book, perhaps? With Yumi?” Eric a bit.

“In your mind.”

“I don’t mind you being jealous. It means you really love me.”

“Did hit your head with something?” Hyesung took big bite of his sandwich annoyed.

“No. just receive a kick in my this morning.”

“YAH!! Eric! You are sooo annoying! I’m leaving.” Hyesung stood from the bench.

But before Hyesung can walk away from there, Eric pull his hands. And that make Hyesung sit again immediately.

“What’s wro---“ Hyesung faced Eric started to rant at him. but he cant continue his word.

Eric kiss him. one hand holding Hyesung hand and the other hand holding the magazine to cover their kiss from the people who might seen them.

Eric close his eyes. While Hyesung open his eyes so wide. Shocked with what happen right now. The kiss doesn’t last to long.

“I didn’t kiss her like this.” After Eric lips move away from Hyesung’s. “I kiss her like this,” Eric peck Hyesung check. “And we end up like this. Stared at each other until the photographer said, CUT.”

Hyesung blushed madly. He’s really like a boiling crab right now. “Oh.. I see.” That’s the only word that come out from his mouth.

“Yeah that’s it. feeling better?” Hyesung just can nod. “Are you hungry? But I’m sleepy.” Eric look at Hyesung. “Let’s go back, Hyesung ah. I want to continue my sleep. Maybe we can cuddle to each other since I think that we already settled down.”

Eric stand up, but Hyesung stop him.

“Can.. erm.. can we do it again?” Hyesung said it with low voice. Eric barely can hear it.

“What? I’m not to clear with what you—“

“I said can we do it again?” almost scream now. Ad when he realized it, Hyesung put his palm to his mouth. Shock with what he do.

While Eric, of course a goofy wide grinned painted in his face. “Of course we can.”

Eric pulled Hyesung hand and make him sit again like they were few minutes ago. Eric look at Hyesung intensely. Eyes spark with love and excitement. While Hyesung can oly blushed and blushed again.

Eric raise his hand that holding the magazine to cover up their head again. Then slowly he close the gap between him and Hyesung. And then he kiss him. now slowly and both of the parties enjoy the kiss and the moment.

Without he realized it, Hyesung raise his hand to Eric’s hand that holding the magazine. And the other hand reach out Eric’s shirt. Now they holding to each other. They kiss stay for quite while. Both parties seems didn’t want to end it. but at the end the end it too.

“Wow.” That’s what Hyesung can only say.

“It’s been a while since we kiss like this.”

“Yeah.. it’s—been a while. Indeed.”

“Are we good now?”

“We’re good. Definitely good. Yes.”

“Fine then.” Eric stood up. then he facing Hyesung and stretched out his hand to Hyesung direction. “Shall we go home now?”

“Your home or my home?”

“Where ever you like it. Lets go.”

They walk hand in hand. Going home. and this time, they decide to go home to Hyesung’s home.

Once they get home, the sleep cuddling to each other. They did make out a lil bit, but sadly in both parties inner mind they cant continue it any further. Because they both now, if they continue it, it will be rough and it will affect Eric’s activity tomorrow. Which mean, make him cant concentrate. And so on, they also forget their lunch. They sleep till sun goes down.

 

---------------------------------------

 

That evening, Hyesung wakes first. Because he’s hungry. He walk out from the room. Leaving Eric who still sleep in his bed. Once he reach his kitchen, he check on his fridge, he cant find any ingredients to be cook. And he also run out of ramyun. Perfect!

Hyesung decided to just order some food. And just like that, he end up ordering fried chicken. While waiting his order to be delivered, Hyesung decide to took shower.

Not long after he finished his shower, his food is here. And Eric, still sleeping. Ah whatever. Just let him be.

After he paying the delivery boy for the food, he put it in his living room table. He decide to bring his laptop and took a beer.

Once his laptop loaded, he browse for news. First, he just search for his song. He want to know how people and fans react to his remake of his old song. So far so good. And he satisfied with it. so he decide to look for other. He decide to dig for Eric’s drama.

After browse and search and lil bit of this and lil bit of that, Hyesung found the teaser for Eric’s drama. His curiosity indeed are big. He watched it one by one. After finish two, he giggling at Eric’s antic.

And then he end up watching the last one. With Eric and Yumi going Picnic dating. Same wardrobe like the one in the picture. And the he reach at the second where Eric and Yumi kiss each other. In the teaser they look like a happy couple. And like it or not, they looks good and comfy to each other. Hyesung feels angry but at the same time he also feel sad.

After watch the teaser, it seems like he want to torture himself any further. Hyesung read the comment below. Just some of it, because he cant continue it any longer.

 

‘Wow.. They look cute together. Look so natural and seems like not an acting at all’

                                                                                    By : XX

 

‘Is Jung Yumi still single?! If she is… Eric Oppa~ go get her. Date with her. Both of you look good.’

                                                                                    By : AX

 

‘Kyaaaaa~~~ why they are so cute.. oh what to do~ cant wait for the drama. Well, I’m not surprised if they end up really dating each other later.’

                                                                                    By :  BB

 

‘Eric oppa~~ even though so hard for me to deny it.. the chemistry between both of you so good. What will happen to Ricsyung~~’

                                                                                    By : RS

 

 

That’s so not helping. It just worsen his mood. He lost his appetite to eat anymore. Just staring at the screen and accidentally press the reply button.

Hyesung want to angry but somehow what the netizen said is true. They do look good each other. So natural.

 

Sigh~ Really what to do? I’m so angry but yet I’m sad. AAAArrrrrggghhh this is killing me! Hyesung scratch his head in frustration.

 

“Why did you scratch you head like that? It might hurt your head skin.” Eric said suddenly.

“Ah! Kkam jjak ya!” Hyesung jump a bit. “Don’t suddenly show up like that. Shocked me.”

“Hehehehe.. sorry~ Ah! Chicken!” Eric sit beside Hyesung. And Hyesung flinch. Eric know it. “What now, Hyesung ah?”

“Nothing.” Hyesung mumbled.

“Shoot it. I know there is something. Your nothing means something. More over, the sudden change to your mood. What’s up? tell me~~”

“It’s.. that..” Hyesung pointed at the screen. Show to Eric what he just watch.

“Oh. That teaser.”

“Don’t just OH! What is that?!?!?!”Hyesung kick Eric’s leg.

“Well.. that’s a teaser of course.”

“I know that’s a teaser! I’m not that stupid.”

“It’s about the kiss, isnt it?”

“You said it by yourself.”

“Well… they ask us to think some idea for teaser. And we end up with that idea. So yeah, we made that.”

“WE? So that’s your idea?” Eric nod slowly a bit scared. “I bet you like it.”

“Well.. it’s not like the way I kiss you. It just a peck. Nothing more.”

“And I also bet that you like what netizen said about bot of you. About oh-so-adorable-both-of-you.. or about they-look-fit-to-each-other.”

“Hyesung ah~ please not with the jealousy again. We are just in good term this afternoon, now we’re at this state again.”

“I’m not mad. I’m not angry. It just…”

“Just jealous?” Surprisingly, Hyesung nod at it. “Really?”

“Well, I cant help it!” Hyesung pout cutely. “This morning it just purely my curiosity. But.. but.. this time.. after watch that teaser and.. and.. read those comment.. I cant help it to not feel jealous.”

“Hyesung ah~” Eric really surprise with Hyesung confession. He’s happy to hear that Hyesung is jealous and he said it. “Don’t be jealous. Well, I must admit that I’m glad that you feel that way. Because with that I know you do love me.”

He reach Hyesung and hug him. Hyesung didn’t refuse it at all. Instead, he lean his head on Eric’s broad chest.

“But, let me tell you this. And I will repeat it again and again in case you need to hear it again. I love You. Only you. And that what you see, it’s part of my jobs. So don’t worry for things that not necessary.”

“I just cant help it.”

“What about like this. When I kiss her or do something that, well something like that. We do it exactly like what I do with her? But in our version. And continue it further and really doing it when it’s come to IT. How does it sound?”

Hyesung pushed Eric suddenly. Blink his eyes, digesting the meaning of his words. When he realize what it means, he’s blushing like always. “YAH! You ert mikkulaji!!!!” Hyesung slap Eric chest lightly.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAH… And you love this ert mikkulaji.”

“Bastard!”

“I love you too~” Eric hugs Hyesung again and then kiss his head. “Hyesung ah~ I’m hungry."

 

 

=============END==============