Chapter 7

Skool luv affair

I didn't have first class so I decided to go in the park. On my way I bumped in someone. I raised my head and saw good known face. Oh, great! Just great! I tought and rolled my eyes. I tried to pass him but he stoped in front of me again. He looked at me with smirk. If I didn't know him I would think that he is handsome.

'' What do you want from me Kai? I looked at him with anger.

'' I just want to see you. Is it forbiden? '' He said with smile.

'' Okay, you have seen me. Now you can go away. '' I started to walk but he still folowed me.

'' But I don't want to. '' He winked

'' Huh, arrogant like always. ''

'' Where is your lovely boyfriend L. Joe? '' He asked while he was pretending he didn't hear me but I knew he was.

'' He's not my boyfriend and it's none of your business! And why you even ask me that, are you jealous? '' I smirked.

'' Haha, no way. I would never be with girl like you, You're not even my type of girl.''

'' Same here! And DAMN! Stop folowing me and let me pass. ''

Then, suddenly appeard some girl and stoped in front of Kai. She looks like this: 

She kissed Kai. I realised that she obviously was Kai's girlfriend.

'' Honey, did you missed me? '' She asked Kai.

I wanted to throw up. He didn't answer anything to her and he just looked at me.

'' And who is this? '' She asked.                           

'' She is new here.''

'' Well, I'm Krystal, Kai's girlfriend. '' She looked at me with jealousy.

Whatever. '' I said, turned and left them behind.

He is so annoying. And how he dare to kisses the girls in front of me? Aishhh... JERK! Why I even think about it? I don't care anything about him! It's his life. Anyway.. It's time for lunch. I must go to the park. There'll be L. Joe. I went out of school. I saw L. Joe in the park how he waving me. He was sitting on the beanch. I went to him.

''Hey there. '' I smiled. I was happy to see him.

'' Hi, cutie. '' He winked.

Did he just call me CUTIE? Why is he doing this to me? If he only knew that I'm...

'' Are you 'kay? '' He interupted my mind.

'' Oh.. yeah.. I just.. I just thinking about something.''

'' Hey guys, what are you doing? '' Someone  approaching to us. It was Da In, the girl who I met  before.

'' Oh, nothing. We just hanging out. Do you wanna to joined us? '' I asked her with smile.

'' Well, if you don't mind. '' She winked.

'' Where is your boyfriend? ''

'' Oh, he had to do something. And L. Joe..?

'' Yes? '' L. Joe looked at her.

'' I want to apologize to you in Hongbin's name. ''

'' You don't have to. He didn't anything wrong. It's all Zico's fault. '' He winked.

We heard the bell. It's time for suffer. AGAIN!

'' Let's go. '' Da In said.

'' Bye L. Joe. See you later. ''

'' Oh, Ju Hyunge..? '' L. Joe said. '' Can we go home together after school? '' He smiled.

'' Yeah, sure. See ya. ''

-----------------------------------------------

Finally Kai :D I hope you'll enjoy :) <3'