Tears

Don't leave me

Jonghyun woke up to find that he was not in his room. That's all he knew right now. That and the fact that there is was so much pain in left chest area. Seconds go by before he see definite edges in his surroundings, the lines of door frame and countertop and ceiling.

Jonghyun doesn't move becuase when he moves, pain shoots up to his injury spot. 

"-Thank's Lay." said a familiar voice. That had to be Taemin. But who was this Lay person?

"Just remember to switch the bandages every 5 hours. He got really lucky. It missed a major artery by a few centimeters." said an unfamiliar voice. That must be this Lay person. 

Jonghyun turned his head to faced the door and regretted his action immediately. To look at the door, he had to shift his weight to his left side. But he got a glimpse of Lay at least. He was one of the members of EXO. What was he doing here?

"Oh you're awake?" said Taemin and he went to sit on the bed next to Jonghyun

"Yeah" said Jonghyun and he tried to sit up but in vain.

"Don't put pressure on that side of your body." said Taemin and he helped Jonghyun sit up 

"It's not like I hurt my arm or anything." protested Jonghyun

"You came too close to death Jonghyun" said Taemin once they where both confortably sitting on the bed. 

"So what exactly happened?" 

"You took a knife for me and you were on the doorstep of death." said Taemin miserably.

Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Taemin and started rocking him back and forth.

"After the murderer stabbed you, he ran out the door. I didn't do anything to stop him. You where loosing a lot of blood fast and I didn't want to call 911." continued Taemin.

"Why?"

"The hospitle is like a whole 30 minutes drive. Even if they used the siren, they would get here in 15 minutes. I was scared that 15 minutes of time would be too little time for you." Taemin's voice cracked and tears brimmed his eyes. 

Jonghyun gripped Taemin closer and gently wipped the tears away from his beautiful face. 

"So I called Lay. He was studing to be a doctor and lived only 2 blocks away. He can run pretty fast so he came here in 1 minute. Even by that time you had a large pool of blood near you. He told me to apply pressure onto your wound and he started to see if any immense damage was done."

Taemin's voice cracked and tears where now streaming down.

"He said that you came too close to death. Your wound was about 2 centimeters from a major artery. If it hit the artery, you would have bleeded to death and I wouldn't have been able to do anything. Again. "

"Shhhh..... It's not your fault."

"You were so close to death. Too close for relief. "  

"It didn't happen so it doesn't matter now. "

They sat like this for the next 10 minutes. Just then Taemin remebered something. 

"I'm suppose to change the bandage. Come to the bathroom with me."

Jonghyun reluctantly got up and followed Taemin.

"Here sit on the stool. And remove your shirt." said Taemin a little too firmly.

"Taemin if you wanted to see me shirtless so badly, all you could have done was ask." chuckled Jonghyun. 

Taemin's cheeks flushed pink and muttered "Just do it."

Taemin started to unwrap the bandages and Jonghyun saw the cut. It was about 2 inches wide and scar tissue didn't form yet, so  basically the inside of the cut was visible

Taemin shuttered at the sight of it. 

"If it scares you, I'll do it." said Jonghyun

Taemin shook his head and started to wrap the wound in new bandages. 

"Thanks Taemin" said Jonghyun. Jonghyun was going to put back on his shirt but Taemin grabbed hold of his arm.

"I'll let you borrow one of mine."

Jonghyun followed Taemin back to his room and handed a shirt to him, but before he was able to put it one, Taemin grabbed hold of his hand and embraced him in a hug and started crying into his bare chest. 

"I'm here. Taemin. There's nothing to worry about. I'll never leave your side."

Taemin looked up. "Promise?"

"Promise." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if I got the feeling right.

Is it sad enough? I had to listen to sad songs to write this

And what do you guys think of Taemin's ACE?

It's definitly not what i'm used to

*Sigh*

:)