Chapter 3

Things That Matter

She live in an apartment,left by her parents.Its not that big but its still comfortbale for her who love all alone.Suho pushed her wheelchair towards her house.

"Do you wanna lie down?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Where's your room?I'll be here if you need something" He said.

"Are you..going to wait here?" She asked 

"Of course"

"No,don't please.I'm already used to this." She refused.

"That was before,now you can't walk.I'm going to accompany you,please don't chase me out." He begged

"I'm not chasing you out,Suho-ya but since when do I become part of your life?Don't worry about me" She replied.

"I won't do anything to you.I am just going to sit at the living room if you need help." He said,refusing to left.

Suho pulled up the blanket for her and rubbed her head.He sat on the living room  and suddenly his parents' words came across his mind

"We want you to get married"

He let out a deep sigh.He needs to find a girlfriend fast before his parents decide who is he going marry with.Suddenly,he heard Sojin yelling in pain.He quickly entered the room and saw Sojin sitting on the floor,wiggling his face enduring the pain.

"I told you to call me if you need something! Why are you so stubborn?" Suho approached her angrily.

"I don't want to trouble you.." She answered,defending herself.

"You are not troubling me.Can you please listen?"

"I want to go out..to the park" She said.

"Alright,I'll bring you out."

_____________________

They went to the park downstairs.Suho took a sit on the bench.It was a cloudy afternoon and the wind was blowing softly,enough for both of them to inhale fresh air.

"What happened to your parents?" He asked.

"They died in a car crash a few years ago"

"I'm sorry" He apologised.

"Its okay"

He felt sorry to Sojin.She has no one to rely on and she needs someone to help her with her condition now,and in the future.

"Should I marry her?" He thought to himself.

"Sojin-ah,would you agree if I want to marry you?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?Are you insane?" She answered.

"No I'm not,please Sojin.I need to take care of you and my parents wanted me to get married as soon as possible and you're the only choice that I have,Sojin-ah." He begged

"Stop talking nonsense! Send me home,faster!" She yelled.

When they arrived home,Sojin won't let Suho come in,she locked the door and cried in her room.Suho waited throughout the night outside the house.Its a misunderstanding,he wanted to get married to her not just because of his parents but Sojin needs someone to rely on.

"Park Sojin,I'm sorry please let me in.." He knocked the door endlessly.

"Go away,Suho! Leave me alone and stop seeing me cause you have nothing to do with my life!" She yelled.

"Please listen to me,Sojin-ah.."

______________________

When the sun rises,Sojin woke up and realized that she was sleeping on her wheelchair.She opened the front door and saw Suho was sleeping outside the house.Suho woke up in surprise and quickly get up.

"I-I'm sorry" He said.

"I told you to leave! What are you doing here?"

"Please listen to me.I wanna get married to you not because of my parents but because I felt sorry for you Sojin-ah.You need me,you need someone to rely on and I am more than willing to do that for you,please don't misunderstand my intention.." He said,reaching out to grab her hands.

"All this time I can live on my own.No one cared about me,please don't be stupid.You don't love me and I don't love you.This won't do."

"I need to take care of you,now that you're sick,you need me.You really do,love is not a matter,we can work it out later on and right now,things that matter is you,your health." He said.

"How about your parents?Will they accept me then?" She asked worrily.

"They can't stop me,this is my decision" Suho smiled and thanked her.