The first and last chapter

JinMarkSon tragic love story

Once upon a recent time, there's this gorgeous-looking boy named Mark Tuan (but people usually call him Makkeu or Mork).

He can fly...

He can take away girls' (and guys') hearts with just 3 cheesy words...

with a breath-taking smile...

with him flipping hair ever so perfectly...

with him eating...

with him being a lil cutie squishy squirrel...

or even just with him being still...

And of course such a god-like human being will have tons of fans. And his biggest admirer is Jackson Wang. He tried his best to win Mark's heart with his soulful JYP-styled rap which will be imprinted in GOT7's history forever

And he succeeded. Those 2 had the best time of their lives being the lovey-dovey couple that everyone ships envies.

But then Park Jinyoung (or Jr for short) came into Mark's life. Slowly Mark found himself being attracted towards Jr. They kissed and hugged and all.

Mark tried his best to meet Jr's needs (most of which involved food).

Seeing so, Jackson was so heart-broken that he decided to leave because he believed what was best for Mark, which was being with Jr, would be the best for him too.

Little did Mark and Jackson know that Jr had never thought of Mark as his lover. Mark was simply his best pal (or maybe a tiny bit more than that) are you ing kidding me? they kissed!. Jr's heart had always directed towards Jackson. At first he was just fond of Jackson's upbeat personality but the more he got to know him, the more he fell for him. Jackson's sacrifaction for Mark strongly tugged his heartstring. That was when he decided to go for Jackson. And the 2 of them lived happily ever after.

The end.

PS: I'm so sorry Mork baby, let me comfort you TT^TT