The Casanova's Regrets

The Casanova's Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Ham Eunjung!” Dongwoon stormed off into my room. He slammed the door after he entered. “Ireona! IREONA!” He shouted.

I wiped my tears before facing him. It felt hard for me to look at him because of my swelled eyes. “Yah! How come I didn’t know that you’re a casanova? Who told you to become one, huh?” He said angrily.

I looked at him and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry. I…” I looked at him then jumped off to my bed. I ran to him and gave him a hug. “Mianhae, oppa. I just did it because of revenge. A guy played with me before that’s why I become like this. But I’m not anymore.” I sobbed.

Dongwoon hugged me back and tried his best to comfort me. He told me that he just learned everything from his girlfriend. “So the 5th guy, you loved him?” He asked then a tear rolled down my face which I guess gave him the answer.

“Yah! I thought you’re a casanova? How come you fell in love with someone you’re playing with? Now, look what happened to you.” Dongwoon started to nag at me. I remembered what happened again.

“Kris! Hey Kris!” I ran towards him. I grabbed his arm but he yanked it off. “What? We just broke up right? What do you want now?” Kris raised his voice to me. “Look, I’m not what you think anymore. Kris, I know that this may sound funny and unbelievable but I love you.” I said as my vision started to blur because of the tears in my eyes.

“Do you expect me to believe in a playgirl like you? I’m not as stupid as the guys you played before.” He said then left me. My legs became weak then I fell down the floor.

“Hey, are you listening to me?” Dongwoon asked. “Mian.” I lowered my head. “Go and apologize to him. If he didn’t accept it then leave him alone. It’s your fault anyway.” He said. I didn’t know but I followed him because of 2 reasons:  first, I could apologize to him and second, I could see him.

Afterward, I went to the park where Kris liked to hang out. I saw him with someone. It was Park Hyomin, our school’s angel. Angel? Because she was pretty, nice and y.

My heart started to beat faster than normal. I felt nervous. As I was walking, Kris noticed me then he suddenly smirked. He looked at Hyomin then grabbed her for a kiss.

My body froze. I couldn’t take one single step. I couldn’t believe what I just saw. Kris kissed Hyomin in front of me. It took them a minute, I guess, before they separated.

After what happened, I was still on my position. I didn’t move at all. Even when the rain fell, I just stayed on my position. There was no any movement at all. I was shivering when someone threw a jacket to me.

I looked around and saw Kris standing a few steps away from me. I stood up then wiped my face. “I hate you but I’m not that bad to make a lady drench and leave her alone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter