Examples

Rap/Song Crackfic

This was just a random, I was bored and jamming out while talking to my friends on Facebook song:

Do wat diddy diddy dum diddy dee I saw G-Dragon walking down the street. He looks good, he looks fine, butmanwashetakinghistime singing do wat diddy diddy dum diddy dee. I don't know what's gotten into me singing do wat diddy diddy dum diddy dee. 

This was a song I wrote for my cousin and had been listening to Taeyang's Ringa Linga song a lot:

Your name is M-A-R to ther I-A-H that's you-er. I'm rapping cause I hope it makes you S-M-I-L-E cause unnie just wants you to be happy. I gotta let you know that you are yeppeuda, yep sista you are beautiful and if you don't believe me then BTS will let you know. You are Marvelous, Amazing, Random, Inspiring, Awesome and Hilarious! Girl, you got style! You are a fashionista, don't let nobody kill your vibe! I am always here for you so is your family, Jewel, Bing and Suju! Dongsaeng you got the power, cause you only need one shot to take down Paul, zzzz he'll be like a bug that got too close to a bug zapper. I'mnotreallysurewherethisisgoingnow, buthere'sthefastrappingpartthatisatotalfail. Bogoshippo and saranghae, yep those are the words that we mean and like to say. Along with hajima and ottoke, yeah we got style, this is how we roll. I'm going to end righ now cause this rap seems like it's getting too long and random.  So peace and later, along with fighting and victory. I hope you have a lovely day and don't forget to say hey and ho cause you are Mariah! What!!!