Chapter 1

Love vs Hate

Life is not always beautiful, the sky is not always clear. These words addressed to me. Sometimes comes to the heart, what is wrong and my sins so I tested this? Force through the days ahead are full of deception and injury.I Really did not expect the storm that once in my life has now returned .I did not know what is my mistake.

His face that I want to forget but can't.The arranged marriage that was make  by my and his parent  7 years ago.Everything is determined by my parents.I did not been given the chance to make my own decision although it relates to my life and the future eventhough at that time my life has reached 23 years old.The frustration and anger is stored in deep in my heart.Nobody know how tormented my life after that date. 

If i did not meet with Yuri, my ex- sister-law  ... of course I do not have to go through all this. I Had to face with the men that i hate ..  My Life  lost the happy since three months ago ... 

 

 
"This is Jessica unnie right?" Asks someone.
 
I in the middle of a dining  turn my head.The girl smiled cheerfully .
 
"Yuri?" 
 
 "OMG unnie! Whre did you go?.we can not  traced you!" she said thus embraces me. I'm surprised and embarrassed when a lot of eyes looking at us ..
After some time she let me go.
 
 "Where did you go all this time?" Asked Yuri 
 
"i further my study at london"
 
 "Why not contact us at all.If you mad at oppa  do not ignored us ."
 
"I did not mean like that.Sit down" Yuri agreed.
 
The lunch filled with answering Yuri  questions.But all of it just undergo all of my life centers  within five years after the divorce.We parted when the lunch break end.Before that,Yuri asked for my number and adress.I gave it to her because I did not want to disappointed her
 
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            .
 
So,how was it? I forgot to mention that this story wiil be in Jessica pov.