Aay Aay It's The Green Light

Aay Aay It's The Green Light

"He's totally into me."

Luhan concludes triumphantly just to receive the famous O_O expression from the girl in front of her.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, yeah. He smiled at me, blushed at me, even winked at me. Need more proofs?"

It all started a week ago, during the first day of Xi Luhan entering her last year in college. Seemed that the end of her medical studies was coming near, as she apologetically gazed at the freshmen which were about to begin their dreaded journey, secretly wishing them good luck. As Luhan watched them, she felt all so parental being a senior that she felt like she should kept an eye to them (they looked like baby turtles struggling to get to the sea, aww) and so she examined their faces, being the detail-freak weird doctor she had always been, she even complained internally that some of them were going to look even older than her by the time they became sophomores.

And so, one face from the sea of people caught her attention, because he was reaaaally white, blindingly white, as if he was a man version of Snow White coming alive straight from the story book. He was fairly tall, but Luhan had seen someone even taller than him (that will be a guy that majored in acting, Kris Wu or someone? By now he must have graduated) so his height didn't really catch her attention as much as his pale skin. Then Luhan let her obsession of details set loose and started to see more into his face. His eyes were big, somehow lazy, but cute, and his jawline was perfect. From his face, Luhan's eyes wandered to his smooth, long, and irresistibly milky neck down to his broad shoulders that a plane could even land on. This went on until her eyes traveled to his . Round like a strawberry, a real nice that even Luhan, a person with a clear, and definitely not erted mind felt like squishing it. Luhan took too long to settle with her brain on how the hell did he do to have such a beautiful or it was just all in the genes that she didn't even had the chance to ask his name and let his figure passed herself dramatically.

Luhan, for the first time in 22 years fell in love at the first sight, just a tiny bit.

She thought she would never met him again and she just dissolved her delusional fantasies (that by the way has progressed to the point they were married together with the seven dwarfs congratulating them), but boy the said freshman actually came by himself at her. He smiled at her after class, during breaks, outside classes, when she was about to go to the toilet, when she was out from the toilet, at the library, literally everywhere. Well, technically she was with her group of friends (which includes Byun Baekhyun, Zhang Yixing, and a clingy freshman but is the word adorable herself, Huang Zitao which follows Luhan like a little duckling 24/7 if possible) but Luhan was 200% sure that the hot kid had been into her.

As hours turned to days, the smiles turned to greetings and at last turned into occasional winks. Luhan couldn’t help but think that the more she saw Oh Sehun, the boy’s name which she learnt from Tao, the more she was aware that she was falling for him. From the way he his lips at the speed of 10 /minute, from the way his became the center of attention whenever he was walking around with -pressing-waist-squeezing skinny jeans (normal people will notice his long limbs first, but because Luhan was so detail-oriented that she focused the thing which caught her eyes first) that she suspected no larger than a woman’s size, to the way his eyes became a cute pair of cresents when he laughed in embarrassment after talking a little bit with her.

She fell in love with Oh Sehun which fell in love with her first. Such a great thing, right? A green light for her love life.


“But you were with the others, right? I mean he could’ve fallen in love with Baekhyun, or that dazed unnie?”

Just when Luhan is talking like she has just got out from Shoujo Manga, the spawn of satan that comes in the form of a petite, wide eyed girl with heart-shaped lips called Do Kyungsoo just have to kill her fantasies in one direct hit.

Well, if Luhan thinks about it clearly, again, Baekhyun and Yixing both are very pretty with their own unique charms. Baekhyun, is very boyish that no one will believe that she is actually going to be a fashion designer in the future. Though she lacks in height department, she has a nice figure and an extremely pretty face. Boys used to swoon over her, until they learnt her true personality. Baekhyun is very noisy, loves intervening with other people’s businesses, and one hell of a prankster. Even for someone that can be friends with a girl she just met earlier the day such as Luhan (Tao and Luhan became friends in a few minutes after Luhan saw Sehun) thought that befriending Baekhyun is indeed, hard. But deep down, Baekhyun is a very cute and lovable person. While Yixing, is very pretty even her beauty is on par with idols nowadays; bright eyes, and most of all, her deep dimples. One thing about her is that Yixing is overly dazed that sometimes Luhan’s worried that people will take advantage of her dazed-ness.

The two of them may be beautiful but both of them are no gos. Both of them already have boyfriends and the whole school population knows that, because who doesn’t know Kim Joonmyeon the guardian of the institution, the angelic student council president and also Yixing’s boyfriend. And someone must be living in a cave if he doesn’t know the hyper happy virus which proposed Baekhyun to be his girlfriend using megaphone last year called Park Chanyeol. Even when Sehun is a freshman, Luhan knows the news travel fast.

“Or… Tao? Don’t tell me you don’t know that girl is freaking hot.”

And Satansoo delivers the final blow to Luhan.

“Argh! Kyungsoo! Why do you must crush my hopes! I hate you.” Luhan grumbles and throws her pillow at the satan which eyes’ are still glued to the NDS in front of her.

“Whoa, calm down unnie… I’m just stating the facts, okay? You’re insulting Tao if you don’t recognize her hotness.” Kyungsoo dodges the pillow skillfully and throws a glare and an index finger at her. Oh how she hopes she could go back to the time where she was still unsure whether to tell Kyungsoo about this or wait for Minseok to get home from her date. She chose not to wait but she is now really, really regretting it. She knows how evil Kyungsoo and her wicked little mind that might harass her even further if they were in public. Sometimes Kyungsoo’s train of thoughts are very complicated that one sentence from her could cause an entire chaos through someone else, for example from the high class information leaker called Byun Baekhyun. It’s quiet scary that Kyungsoo hands aren’t even dirty but the news could travel far. She uses people very well, that’s just how satan-like Kyungsoo is. Luckily there are only the both of them in the room, god knows how will this end up if there are all seated together.

If she chose the second option, she would be sitting in the bedroom together with Minseok and the elder with shower her with love, affection, lots and lots of congratulations, and most of all, lots of buns.

Back to the Tao matter. Kyungsoo is not wrong even when she has never met her in person. Tao is like, smoking hot. She is tall and curvaceous that Luhan recognized before Tao met her lots of boys were eyeing her like hungry hyenas. Maybe because of her sassy and a D-cup oh how much Luhan envies that. In the other hand, female population tried not to get close to her, maybe because she looks scary with her eye bags and her wushu skills and she is still very much in the daze of culture shock, as she only can mutter Chinese phrase, so when she found other Chinese that which happens to be Luhan, she was delighted and thus, clung to her like a magnet. Tough she met Yixing afterwards and a few more Chinese mates in her age, Tao kept on clinging to Luhan like there was no tomorrow. Well at least this past week.

“Whatever Dyoshi. Just go back to your little Pokemon game and pretend this never happened. I’ll just talk with Minseok because you’re not helping.” Luhan scoots off from Kyungsoo’s bed and opens the door which leads to the exit.

“It’s Kirby by the way, and remember, don’t get your hopes too high!”

“Okay, Kyungsoo-sama” Luhan makes sure she dips enough sarcasm as she shuts the door with a slam loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear.

And in reply, Kyungsoo just laughs quietly, but evil enough.


“Believe me it’s not you.”