Getting closer!

Break The Ice

minstal12.jpg

Krystal POV:

We ate dinner soon our parents left to the living room to talk leaving me, Sulli, Taemin, and Minho bored.

Taemin: Well lets go watch the new horror movie at the theather by the mall.

Minho,Krystal,and Sulli: Nay!!

Taemin goes and asks our parents if we could go to the movies and of course our parents agreed. We left towards Taemins car his driver is going to drop us off. We soon arrive to the theather and we all go in.

Sulli: OMO! look at the snacks line

Taemin POV:

I take a look to the snack line and its big.

Taemin: Nay it looks big how about Krystal and Minho go get the snacks and Me and Sulli get the tickets.

Minho POV:

Taemin asks me and Krystal to go get the snacks and the only thing I could think of is to take advantage of this moment to have a conversation with her.

Minho: Nay Krystal lets go to the snack line.

Krystal: Fine

Krystal POV:

I feel like I want to kill Taemin, because of his sugestion.

Minho:  Umm.... Krystal can I talk to you?

Krystal: Ummmmm..sure

Minho: About that time at the park I know I was being such a jack and I want to offer you a sincere apology and I hope you will let me be your friend or your oppa.

Did I heard Minho right??..O god he is smiling at me how can I not accept his friendship pluss it cant hurt rite?

Krystal: Nay Oppa!

Minho POV:

I heard her accept my offer and im really happy rite now I just hope we can get closer.

Sulli POV: 

Sulli: Oppa are you sure you want to watch a horror film?

Taemin: Nay  why  are you scared?

Sulli: ..... Nay  kind off.

I admit to Taemin that im scared of the horror film and now he is smiling at me.

Taemin POV:

She tells me shes scared and suddenly  I get this feeling of protection towards her I feel like im getting closer to her now.

Taemin: Dont worry Sulli I will be besides you protecting you.

Sulli smiles at me and I feel this warm feeling inside my heart.

Sulli: Nay thank you oppa!