Just Me And You

Break The Ice

Minho POV:

I officially wake up since I cant make myself go back to sleep. I slowly get up and carry Krystal with me to lay her down in the couch and I lay the blanket on top of her. I look at my hand watch to see what time is it and I see that it is 7:58 AM. So I make my way upstairs to go take a shower and get ready and I suddenly see a piece of paper stick on the outside of my door. I go up to my door to grab the piece of paper and I see that is a letter from Taemin.

   " Hey Minho just for your concern me and sulli left for breakfast since you and Krystal were all lovey dovey. We didnt want to disturb you two. So your WELCOME!!
       -Taemin "

Aishh Taemin im going to kill you later.
_------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

Minho goes into the bathroom to take a shower 15 mins later he is done changing and goes down stairs. He makes his way to the living room and finds Krystal awake and watching t.v.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

I wake up and see Minho is not here that means I slept alone after all I guess everything was a dream. I hear no noise so I think everyone is still sleeping. I decide to turn the t.v. on. Suddenly I see some one standing beside me and I see that its Minho oppa smiling at me.

Minho: Hey your finally awake.

Finally awake?? does that mean he was down here with me?

Krystal:...Ne..so is anyone else awake?

Minho: Umm..Ne but...

Krystal: But??

Minho: Here read this.

Minho oppa gives me this piece of paper and I start to read it...Lovey Dovey????..AISHH Taemin..So me and Minho did sleep together.

Krystal: Oh so we are the only ones here?

Minho: Ne

Krystal: Oh..Weres your parents?

Minho: Country club with Taemin and your parents.

I dont know but I feel weird and happy that me and minho are alone.

Krystal: OMO!..My parents in a country club wow first time there not busy.

Minho: yeah

Suddenly I feel embarrase since I look like a bum with my pjs on and I turn red.

Krystal: Umm I guess its time for me to get ready.

Minho: Ne.. Stop being Lazy and hurry so we could go eat breakfast

Krystal: OMO!! we?

Minho: Ne just me and you today is that ok or do you mind?

_------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

All of the sudden Krystal is shock that I said we. So I get a little dissapointed I guess she doesnt  want to be with me.

Krystal: Anyo! I dont mind at all its ok.

She said its ok with her aigoo and bright smile, I cant help but smile.

Krystal: So what are we going to do?

Minho: Its a surprise so go get ready and then youll see.

Krystal: Ughh..Fine.

Minho: Yepp so hurry cause im starting to get hungry.

_--------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

Krystal goes upstairs to go take a shower and get ready while Minho is happy dancing in the living room.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

So im thinking were should I take Krystal and then I get the idea to do a pinic. I grab my cell phone and I dialed to my favorite resturant to order food then I ask my driver if he could go pick up the food and take the maid to buy some things for the pinic. I tell the maid to go with him so she could fix every thing on the park across the street from my house. I hope Krystal likes it and im looking foward to be with her today since its only me and her.