So Dreams Sort Of Come True?

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:
 

I heard a door knock and I lift my head and I see minho head peeking threw the door. I see him calling me to go toward him. So  I stand up and make my way really slowly out of the room so Sulli wont wake up. Minho oppa leads me toward the living room and I see him sort of nervous.

Krystal: So whats up?

Minho: Well how do I say this.

Krystal: ummm.. I dont know just say What you need to say.

Minho: ..remember the first time I ment you in Taemin birthday party?

Krystal: Ne? I do.

Minho: Well I liked you alot back then and know that you came back I think im in love with you.

Krystal: You think??

Minho: Anyo I am in love with you.

Krystal: OMO!!...well..to be honest I kind off feel the same way.


I see Minho getting closer to me and suddenly I feel his sunden lips with mine.


Krystal:AHHH

I wake up and I just realize this was all a dream I see Sulli with worry eyes.

Sulli: HUH?....What happen Krystal?

Krystal: Nothing just had a bad dream go back to sleep.

Sulli: ok.

I cant help but smile to myself, because as much of big lie that was I cant help but hope that really happen. I turn to Sulli and see her dead sleeping ahh this girl. I make my way out to the living room to watch TV since I cant go back to sleep anymore.

 


Minho POV:

I am still up and cant go to sleep. I see Taemin with his eyes half way shut and I want to turn my Tv on but that will just wake Taemin and to be honest I dont want Taemin to be on his bad side tomorow so I grab one of my blankets and head toward the living room. I make my way down the stairs and I see the tv on. I walk toward the couch and I see Krystals back infront of me and I hear her mumble dont go in there.

 

Krystal POV:

So Im watching this scary movie and I'm feeling a little bit afraid. Like all horror movies theirs always a stupid girl in the Movie going into this creepy looking place I cant help but mumble not to go in their. Suddenly I see this black shadow infront of me and I slowly turn my head and I see Minho and I cant help but smile in relief.

 

Minho POV:

Minho: So why are you up so late?

Krystal: Cant sleep you?

Minho: Same

I go sit down by Krystal and notice that she looks cold.

Minho: Are you cold?

Krystal: Ne.

I spread my blanket so we could share it since I only brought one and Im freezing too. I suddenly see her smile and then I hear her angel like voice.

Krystal: Thanks

Minho: No problem so what movie is this?

Krystal: The Texas Massacre the beginning

Minho: oh...are you afraid?

Krystal: Anyo...well Ne I was.

So she admits she was afraid and I cant help but smile.

Minho: Dont worry Im here to protect you.

Krystal: Well then Im glad your here to protect me oppa.

She smiles at me againn Ahh I cant help but melt when she smiles at me. Shes just to cute I wish I could tell her how I feel but theirs something stopping me and Im not sure what it is?

 


Krystal POV:

So Minho Oppa and I are alone in the living room some how this feels sort of like a DeJaVu. I remember the dream I had and somehow I feel like Im living my own dream.