Fin. (Mobile Version)

Tee Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did a mobile version for the readers if you use the your mobile to read it. :)

 

CHAERIN POV

 

I remembered that night, the night when I spent with Chanyeol.

There was thunderstorms and heavy rain outside. I was scared. I hated thunderstorm since I was little. I tried to sleep and ignore the noise outside. 

Suddenly, there was another thunder and it rained even more heavier. I shot my eyes open and pulled my blanket even more close to me.

But, the thunderstorms didn't stop, instead it continued. My heart was beating so fast. I quickly got my pillow with me and ran out of my bedroom. 

I sprinted over to Chanyeol's bedroom door. I didn't care wether he was sleeping or not. I just turned the doorknob, but it wasn't working. The door was locked. 

I banged on the door loudly, because I am scared of the dark too. I am a girl after all. I banged nearly five times; my tears was falling down my cheeks. I hugged my pillow even more tighter. 

The doorknob turned slowly. I looked up and saw Chanyeol with his messy hair, his t-shirt scented with his cologne and his sweatpants.

He looked tired. His eyes were still half closing. He groaned, he still doesn't know who was in front of his door.

When his eyes moved to me. He eyes widened and looked shocked. "W..wha..what are you doing here? Chaerin?" He asked with his deep-tired voice.

I pointed to his window and he looked outside. The thunderstorms were still striking across the sky and rains singing loudly outside. 

"Oh, you're scared of the thunderstorms?" He asked, scratching his head. Unsure if he should invite you into his bedroom or not. 

I nodded quickly, still with some tears down my cheeks. I shivered because of the wind flew across my whole body. I was wearing a short t-shirt and shorts. 

"Hurry, come in. Don't want you to catch a cold." Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. He quickly closed the door and locked it. 

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked weakly, looking at him in the eyes. Chanyeol immediately shifted his eyes to somewhere else and broke the eye contact. 

"Sorry, I can unlock it if you want to. It's just my habit to lock the door every night." He said and walked to the door, trying to unlock it. 

I ran to him, put my hand onto his. "No, it's okay. I was just curious. Leave it as it is" I smiled and hugged my pillow even more tighter because of the cold. 

"You should go under the blanket." Chanyeol pushed me to his bed. "I am scared that you're going to get a cold." 

He opened the blanket half way for me to go under it. Then he put the blanket back down, covering my whole body. 

"You don't need your pillow. You can sleep on my pillow." He patted his pillow and smiled gently. 

"But you won't have a pillow though" I said it in a crispy dried voice. 

"Don't worry. I can look after myself" Chanyeol pinched my nose and took my pillow away. 

I turned my back to him trying to sleep. Suddenly, I heard the doorknob unlocking. I turned myself to the other way and saw Chanyeol opening the door. 

"Chanyeol? What are you doing?" I asked, furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Going into the living room to sleep, of course. Why?" He gave me a questioning look. 

I got out of the bed and walked to him. I tip toed myself and flicked his forehead lightly. "You're such a pabo, you know that."

"Ouch, that hurts." He pouted and rubbed his forehead. "And why am I pabo?" 

"The reason I came here because I want someone to be by my side." I crossed my arms on my chest. 

"Oh, bu..but.." He scratched the back of his head and looked nervous. "Where shall I sleep then?"

"On the bed, of course." I answered him within one second and rolled my eyes at the same time.

"Erm.. Are you sure. I am not used to sleep with a girl." He still looked unsure about this. 

"To be honest, I would go back to my room when the stupid rain and thunderstorms stopped, but it hasn't." I pretended to be angry at the weather outside. 

Suddenly, there was a loud storm. I quickly jumped to Chanyeol's chest and pulled his t-shirt closer to me. 

"It's alright, Chaerin." He smoothed my hair using his big hand. His hand was warm and smooth even though it's big.

When the sound of the storm disappeared. I slowly released my hands from Chanyeol's t-shirt and just stood there, hung my head low. 

             "Chaerin, come." He pulled my wrist and walked me to his bed. He got on his bed first and then followed by me. We both were under the blanket, trying to warm ourselves up under the blanket. I hugged myself into a tiny little ball and Chanyeol copied. 

"Ah~ It's much more warmer now." Chanyeol said while closing his eyes, enjoying the warmth. 

I chucked and said, "I always do that when I was little, even now."

He looked at me with confusion. "Doesn't every child do that?" 

"Yea, most of them. Different person have different habits?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes at the same time. 

"Oh yea, true. Pabo me" Chanyeol gave me a silly smile. "And I thought, as little girls growing up, they won't scared of the thunderstorms and things?"  

"Are you trying to tease me?" I gave him a Don't-Even-Start look. 

"I don't know, maybe." He looked around, pretending to be innocent.

"Whatever, I am going to sleep." I turned my back, facing him.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of arms hugged my waist. I jumped a little. It was comfortable and protective and I liked it. 

"Goodnight." He hugged me even more tighter. I grabbed both of his hands into my pair of small hands. 

I smiled, it just felt right. "Goodnight." 

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

Soon, I fell asleep with Chaerin right next to me. I feel comfortable around her than other girls. 

Suddenly, I heard someone crying next to me, clutching to my t-shirt. 

I looked at who was doing that. What I found was quite surprising. It was Chaerin.

I have never seen this side of her. She was always cheerful and happy when she was with me.

Is this the weak side of her? What was she crying about anyway? 

She tightened her grip on my t-shirt and cried harder. I used my hand that was the nearest to her and smoothed her hair.

I slowly leaned towards her forehead and kissed her forehead. It seems like it calmed her down a bit. 

She suddenly cried out "Don't go! Please don't go! Stay with me!" She repeated this sentence for a lot of times. 

I didn't know what to do. I started to panic. What if she lost her voice tomorrow? I want to hear her lovely voice. 

I have no other ways, but tried to pat and smooth her back while mumbling "It's going to be okay." "I will be right here, next to you." "I won't leave, no one will leave you." 

I kept on whispering it near her ear. But she still hasn't stopped.  

Suddenly, I thought of a really good way. I think this is the only way that will work. I looked down to her lips, that was still talking. 

I looked to my t-shirt that was already stained with her tears and sweats. I slowly leaned down to her lips and kissed her.  

But Chaerin still trying to talk when I was k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter