First Kiss

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Ages of the characters.
Lee Cheon Sa : 17 years old
Lee Yong Mi : 6 years old
Byun Baekhyun : 18 years old
EXO : between 16 - 20 years old

"Unnie~ hurry~ I'm hungweeeeeeeeee ~" Yong Mi whined cutely to Cheon Sa, who was being dragged by Yong Mi amd was laughing softly.

"Ara baby cousin. What do you want to eat?" Cheon Sa asked her younger cousin with a smile.

"Pizza!!! Ha...Ha... *pouts cutely* Pizza with many many ham! ( A/n: hawaiian pizza)" Yong Mi said cutely and looked at Cheon Sa.

Cheon Sa nodded her head and smiled to Yong Mi. Yong Mi suealed cutely and ran towards the pizza shop but crashed bumped into a guy. Yong Mi started crying because it hurt when she landed on her bottom.

Cheon Sa widened her eyes and ran towards her younger cousin who was being carried and comforted by the guy. 

"Yong Mi ah~ are you ok?" Cheon Sa asked Yong Mi who was sobbing softly in the male's arms.

"Is she your younger sibling? I am Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun by the way." Baekhyun said while bouncing Yong Mi lightly in his arms.

'... Why is my hear beating so quickly? Don't stutter Cheon Sa don't stutter.' Cheon Sa thought to heself. "She is my younger cousin. I am Cheon Sa, Lee Cheon Sa. Nice to meet you Baekhyun ssi." Cheon Sa said to Baekhyun, feeling happy that she didn't stutter.

'Damn, she is so beautiful... I think I am in love with her... " Baekhyun thought to himself when he felt a squrim in his arms and looked at Yong Mi who was whinning cutely to Cheon Sa.

"Oh. Sorry about it. She's all yours now." Baekhyun  said while passing Yong Mi back to Cheon Sa and waved to Yong Mi before walking off.

Cheon Sa watches Baekhyun walk away while Yong Mi waved cutely to Baekhyun. She carried Yong Mi in her arms and brought Yong Mi to the pizza restaurant because Yong Mi started whining about being hungry. Cheon Sa laughed and played with Yong Mi but she was thinking of Baekhyun.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After a few weeks, Cheon Sa opened her locker to see another bouquet of flowers and a letter just like the past few days.

Hope you like the flowers. I have been watching you~ I love you~

Love, your secret admirer (BBH) >

Cheon Sa was puzzled but still kept the flowers and the letter into her locker. She walked into her classroom and looked out of the window, waiting for her lesson to start.

Baekhyun watched from behind the pillar and smiled to himself when he saw Cheon Sa taking the flowers and letter out. He went to his classroom after looking at Cheon Sa.

The day past really quickly for Cheon Sa and she was walking home after a long day of school. When she opened the door, Yong Mi ran to her and smiled cutely.

"Hey Yong Mi." Cheon Sa said while carrying her hyperactive cousin.

"Unnie~ today... today I made cookies!!" Yong Mi said cutely.

"Hmmm... Did my mom help you make it just now?" Cheon Sa asked Yong Mi while putting her bag into her room.

"Nae~" Yong Mi said cutely.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Cheon Sa placed Yong Mi on the ground and went to open the door.

"Oh! Sehun ah~ What brings you here?" Cheon Sa asked Sehun who was smiling gleefully at her. 

"I need to pass this to you." Sehun said and gave Cheon Sa a pink letter.

Take care of Yong Mi for me." Cheon Sa said to Sehun before running to the park only to see Jong In there.

"Hi Jong In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter