Replacement

Replacement

Raeri pouted as she kicked the peddles blocking her pathway. It has been weeks since she ignored Jungkook. She was feeling so bad about it. It was not like she did that on purpose but she can't help it anymore. She feel that if she was to see Jungkook one more time, she would break down infront of him.

One time, he was holding her tightly and saying how much she meant to him. The next time, he would release her and say how much he missed Minah. She was really confused by Jungkook's action. She didn't know what to do anymore, so she decided to run away. At least it is better now that she doesn't have to face him.

Lost in her train of thoughts, Raeri had failed to notice the people around her was decreasing. It then strucked her that is was pouring heavily  when she felt a some droplets of water fall onto her shoulders. She quickly ran to a shelter nearby and protect herself from the rain. *What a good day it is today!*

As the rain start falling harder and harder, Raeri can't help but to rubbed her palms together to provide warmth. Just as she was about to rub it together for the nth time, a warm yet thick jacket were placed over her shoulders. 

She turned around only to meet eyes with the guy she missed the most. Her eyes rounded as she quickly turned back to her original position. "How have you been?" The husky voice sounded behind her. She could feel her heartbeat pumping faster. "G-Great, you?" She tried to stopped herself from shattering, but failed.

"Not great. Because you are not there for me." Jungkook said again and she could feel him getting closer. She shut her eyes tightly. *Why do you have to confuse my feelings again and again?!* Without a word, she took off the jacket and tossed it back to him and ran off into the cold and wet rain. 

"Raeri!" Jungkook yelled as he chased after her. Sadly, Raeri was wearing a pair off heels and were slow in running. When Jungkook finally caught up, he swung her around and Raeri crashed into his hard chest. A single tear dropped out off Raeri's left eye as she make use of the chance fully. She missed his smell and him.

After staying there for a few seconds, Raeri pulled away. "Don't do this." She said sadly as she wiped away her tears. "Tell me what wrong, eo?" Jungkook held her head up to face him but she only look away. "Tell me. Please." Jungkook ask again. "You really want to know? Fine, don't regret this. I like you okay? I like you. Even before Minah did. But you chose her not me. I can only look at you at a far distance. I don't like this feeling!" She shouted, hot tears spilling out again.

"I-I.." Jungkook looked down, he was lost for words. "You see, I told you! You never felt the same about me. You love Minah more than I do. I know, I know it all along. So let's stop hanging out before I-I.."

"Before you what?" Jungkook asked, softness were seen in his eyes. "Nothing. Let's end it here. Let's go our seperate ways from now. I love you." Raeri whispered the last part so Jungkook could not hear.

As Raeri slowly removed Jungkook hands away from her waist, but Jungkook still held it tight. "Wait, I finally know how I feel about you now. I love you. I really do. These weeks while you were gone, I have noticed how much I missed you. Even more than how I missed Minah. You were beside me when she was not. You protected me when I was in trouble. You were there when I need you."

Jungkook took a deep breath before continuning, "Whenever I saw you, butterflies were in my stomach, my mind were blank and my heart was beating non-stop. I think I have fallen for you, I really did." Raeri widened her eyes, she never thought these words would be coming from Jungkook. "I-I.." She was lost for words.

Without wasting a second, Jungkook cupped Raeri's face and pressed his lips on hers. He slowly yet gently moved his lips against hers while Raeri's tears blended in with the rain. "I don't have to know the answer, I already know." Jungkook said in between the kiss. He smiled sweetly before pulling in for another tender and long kiss.

"I love you, I always do.."

 

That's the end~ I hope you like it and please do subscribe for more stories, comment for some feedback and upvote if you like it!