their story

how we got back together

Their Story...

 

Your P.O.V.

"hi baekkiee~ i missed youu" i cooed. well baekhyun is my boyfriend for about 2 years already and he is the best boyfriend i can ever ask for and i have never thought of breaking up with him.... until what happen about 1 year ago....

 

1 year ago...

"omo!" i jumped in surprise. it was baekhyun"baek! i told you never to poke me! its irritating!"

"ok... im sorry ok?"baekhyun pouted

"urgh... ok then i forgive you cuz i cant resist ur cuteness" i scrunched my nose up in happiness:)

baekhyun replied me by pecking my lips. he is so sweet right? but suddenly, he changed his attitude towards me - "actually, i came here to tell you something, which is to break up. well i think we are not suitable together as you see so this is my last farewell to you. goodbye" and with this, he left me alone in the coldness and he went away with a girl prettier and ier than me. 'so baekhyun likes this kind of girls huh' i thought as tears streamed down my rosy cheeks like teo rivers flowing rapidly.

from then on, my life was like a robot. i woke up, brushed my teeth, go to work without eating anything, eat bread for lunch and just ate instant noodles for dinner and went back to crying myself to sleep as my life went on like that after baekhyun broke up with me. once in a awhile, i would see two of them together in the park near my house and i would think, are they out to make me more sad? and i would cry my eyes out.

Back to the present....

"thanks ahjusshi." i said as i got of the taxi. i felt really weak as i walked back home. i slowly opened tge door and gate to my house ans as i stepped into it, i saw someone familiar sitting on my sofa. 'BAEKHYUN?!'  i thought as my face changed into a angry and betrayed face. my eyes showed that i was very sad and lonely but i continued to keep a straight face. i was really scared of him i dont know why but most probably because of the way he broke up with me. but in my heart i felt like rushing there and hugging him tightly, like i used to, used to . but as i thought of how i humilated me, how he broke up, broke up with me, i kept a straight face and said"get.out.now."

then he stood up and walk towards me slowly. i backed away and soon, i reached the wall of my house and had no where to escape to as at the side, was my dining table and the other side was my storeroom. i thought of a way to escape, so i quickly opened the door of my storeroom and jumped inside , not minding the pain when i hit myself against the vacuum machine and tried to lock the door.but he was way faster and stronger then me. just as i was closing the door, his hands block it and pushed it wide open. my eyes widen as he came closer to me. his arms suddenly reached out and engulfed me a bone crushing hug. i tried to wriggle out of his grasp and shouted at him to let me go and hit him on his chest as hard as i could but he was too strong suddenly, i felt really dizzy and after a few seconds, i fainted in baekhyun's arms.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V.

i still had the key to eunhyun's house as she had not ask me for it back. i regretted breaking up with her as at that time i was a playboy and didnt know what was true love until i broke up with eunhyun. i didnt cherish the love i had with her properly. and now as even if i already broke up with her,i still try to improve to be a better person who cherishes people's feelings every day. and now i am going to say sorry and ask to be the key to her heart again. i heard the door to her house open and i saw eunhyun. her figure and face was just as pretty but... she was as skinny as a skeleton! my heart broke to see her in this kind of state i thought'is it because of me?' i felt remorseful and regretful. her face imprinted anger and betrayal and her eyes were like they were angry and lonely. she said"get.out.now." with her words trembling. i think she is very scared of me as i broke up with her. i slowly approached her and she backed away i felt so sad as my stomach had this weird feeling. she backed up onto the wall and she found no way to escape. she quickly jumped into the storeroom nearby. 'smart as usual' i thought. but i was faster. before she could close the door, i pushed it open and i pulled her in to a tight hug. she struggled against me, shouted at me to get away from her and hit me on the chest but i held her tightly. then suddenly her struggling got slower and she fainted right in my arms

 

i thought'what have i done to her?' as i quickly laid her on her bed and i called the doctor. the doctor arrived in 10 minutes and he checked her. when the doctor finish, he said" she is alright just that she is too stress over a particular event or memory and has not been eating enough proper food so she fainted from fatigue and undernutritioned.please take care of her thank you" i said thank you to the doctor and paid the fee. as soon as the doctor left, i went to cook porridge for her as she had not been eating enough. then i went back to her room with a bowl of porridge on my hands. she woke up and saw me then she tried to push herself up but could not as she had not enough strength. then i tried to help her but as soon as my hands stretch out, she pulled her body together and said hoarsely" ple...please...d..dont come..hh..here." my heart felt like a knife just pierced it but i listen to her and took back my hands. then i said" eun..eunhyun-ah, i know i am a jerk for breaking up with you,for not keeping you by my side .i know i am the selfish me who has only thought about myself.The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it.I couldn’t believe that I have changed this much and your love can still move me like this. please eunhyun, forgive me please?"

 

eunhyun P.O.V.

i heard those words that baekhyun said. actually my heart already forgave him long time ago. i know that this time round, he was sincere and not faking me. i nodded and smiled and he picked me up from the bed and hugged me tightly. but suddenly, i felt dizzy and told baekhyun "b..baekhyun-ah i.. i know that y.you are happy b..but i...i feel rea...really d..dizzy now." he mumbled  sorry and quickly but gentlely put me down on the bed again. he then tried to feed me porridge but i was scared tgat my stomach cannot hold it so, i declined. but he insisted that i must eat as i look like as skeleton. so i tried abit and felt abit like vomitting so i told baekhyun that i would eat it later. he then said" can you be my girlfriend again?" i was so happy that my heart could burst out of happiness despite my sickness. so i said yes and he lean forward to kiss me... and our lips magically connected together. i kissed back and after 1 minute, we broke the kiss and hugged each other. 

 

a few years later...

'BYUN BAEKHYUN! BYUN BAEKYANG! BYUN EUNJING! COME OUT RIGHT NOW! "

i screamed. they made a big mess out of the kitchen and even hid from me. they came out sheepishly and said "sorry mommy" together. although their cuteness melted my heart, but still i was angry. " after i come out from bathing, you three better clean up your mess. ok?" then i stomped to the bathroom.

'those three... especially byun baekhyun. why dont they know how to behave... those two kids shouldnot have inheritted their father's childish and naughty genes haish.....' i mumbled as i bathe. thrn suddenly, a pair of arms slip onto my waist. i knew i was byun baekhyun's arms so i said" go away you ert i am bathing and i am still angry about just now's incident." 

"awww... please eunnie dont be angry he made puppy eyes at me. he knew i could not resist it and so i said" you and your puppy eyes thank goodness you got your cuteness or else i dont know what will happen to us right now." 

"i know honey. im sorry. but we were jus trying to make a birthday cake for you." he said,pouting.

i turned around and said"huh?! today is my birthday? why i dont know that?"

"you see eunnie? i told you that i earning more than enough for the whole family and we have a lot of money but you still want to work and until you have forgotten your own birthday." baekhyun reprimanded me

"okay...im sorry. ok fine i shall quit my job tomorrow and be a good housewife. hehehe" i laughed sheepishly

"hey eunnie." "hmm?" " you know we are in a position that is really wrong rite now?" and he wriggled his eyebrow ertedly

""YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! URGH... BYUNTAE im gonna get out of here right now!!!" and i wrapped myself in a towel as i stepped out of the bathroom.

"happy birthday mommy!!!!" my kids said. i was frozen. they were so sweet! i bent down and kissed their cheeks and said" aww.. thanks you kids! i love you all you know it right?"

"yeah we know! we are sorry mommy that we made you angry just now..." they said as their heads hung low. i lifted their heads and said" i forgive you guys ok i forgive you ok?" "yayy!! ok lets celebrate noww!!" they said.

"ok lets mommy change first ok?" they nodded and they went out of the room and i as i was changing, baekhyun backed hugged me and said" why do you forgive them so easily but not me?" i saw him pouting . i laughed and said" i dont know" and got out of the room and when i was at the door, i sticked my tongue out at him to . "you naughty cutie! dont let me catch you!" as he chased me. 

and from then on,we lived happily and lively as a family.