A Way to Erase Your Doubts

A Way to Erase Your Doubts

 


A Way to Erase Your Doubts

 

“Why did you cut your hair?” Joong Ki murmured against Ji Hyo’s . Gently peppering her exposed pale skin with butterfly kisses.

“You don’t like it?” the older girl turned her face a little, shooting her lover a sideway glance half-hidden under heavy thick lashes. She hummed softly as delicate yet masculine fingers drew random patterns on her back, shooting pleasant tingles down her spine.

Instead of giving an answer, the pretty boy busied himself nipping at his lover’s neck. Marking the skin with love bites, causing red splotches to bloom here and there.

“Joong Ki ah…” a unique mixture of soft moan and reprimanding tone tickled the boy’s ear, “Joong Ki ah, I’m asking you a question.”

“There’s nothing about you that I don’t like, Noona.” As his soft kisses traveled upwards, the boy whispered against the corner of his sunbae’s lips. But the older girl wasn’t easily satisfied with such an answer. She put her palms against the nape of her lover’s neck and pushed away softly, yet firmly. A pair of chocolate eyes opened with disappointment as he was denied the soft skin he so wanted to trace with his eager mouth. “Ji Hyo noona…” he half whined.

“Song Joong Ki,” the persistent Ji Hyo pushed her lover a little farther and shot him her best stern look, “Do you not like my new hair?”

“Does my opinion matter that much to you?” Joong Ki sighed softly, giving up on moving closer to continue exploring his lover’s skin. Instead he raised a hand and tucked a stray lock of hair behind Ji Hyo’s ear.

“Yes it does.”

Ten seconds passed by with the lovers competing in a staring contest, and then finally Joong Ki’s pouting lips cracked into a boyish smile.

“I like running my fingers through your long hair as we make love, but!” He quickly added, raising his index finger to stop Ji Hyo who already had opened for retaliation. “But… your short hair gives me easy access to the skin on your back. So it’s safe to say that it doesn’t really matter for me whether your hair is long or short.”

“If it really doesn’t matter then why did you inquire about it in the first place?” Always the headstrong Ji Hyo, never one to be smooth-talked easily.

“The problem is not about the hairstyle,” a soft frown marred the young man’s face as he was again pushed away when reaching for another skin contact with his lover, “Rather, the reason behind why did you cut it.”

Ji Hyo shot the boy in front of her a confused look, and said boy could only let out yet another sigh.

“You know, people say that when someone’s heartbroken, the first thing they usually do is cutting their hair short.”

“Me?”  Ji Hyo asked in disbelief, “Heartbroken? I’ve never been informed that you’re planning to leave me,” she immediately scooted away from her hoobae, her expression hurt and angry.

“No! I would never do such thing, Noona!” now it was Joong Ki that was hurt from the accusation, “I mean… you know, a jerk might have broken your heart or something,” he grumbled in flustered annoyance.

“Why would someone other than you have the ability to break my heart?”

Song Joong Ki did his best to avoid his sunbae’s questioning eyes. Even after the past three months they’d been together, he still felt like he was just a pet toy to Ji Hyo noona; someone whose function was just to be played with whenever the beautiful noona felt like it. He knew it was wrong of him to think this way, but he couldn’t bring himself to believe that the stunning Song Ji Hyo would really get serious with a younger boy such as himself. As tempting as the idea seemed to be, Joong Ki didn’t want to make himself sound so naïve.

“Well I don’t know, few days before you cut your hair I saw you talking with that Joo Ji Hoon.”

Ji Hyo tilted her head to the side and frowned deep in thought, just then she realized something and her face lit up with a soft smile.

“Omo, I take it our Joong Ki is jealous?”

With both hands, she gently turned her lover’s sulking face towards her and her smile grew wider.

 “Joong Ki ah you idiot,” she scolded playfully, “Do you think my feelings for you are not real?”

The boy’s mouth opened and closed in an attempt to say something but no words could come out as he was too flustered and embarrassed. His eyes widened in surprise when Ji Hyo suddenly captured his lips with hers in a searing kiss. A low guttural moan escaped the boy’s throat as he felt his noona’s tongue coaxing his to play along. Using the advantage of his stronger body he flipped the both of them on the bed so that he was on top, hands hungrily roaming over every centimeter of Ji Hyo’s soft skin. The excited Joong Ki went back to ravaging his sunbae’s neck and collarbones with open-mouthed kisses, leaving behind wet and scorching tracks of saliva.

The older woman let out a soft gasp as she felt her hoobae’s hands on her inner thighs, massaging heatedly; curious fingers tracing the outer part of folded skin at her innermost place, probing at the bundle of nerves.

“J-joong Ki ahhh—!” she moaned breathlessly.

And for a moment all doubts and uncertainties were gone. No questions of the matter of hearts, no burdened mind and soul. All that existed in their world were just Song Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo. A man and a woman in a dance of wild unadulterated love. Instead of words, euphoric gasps and ecstatic moans were heard in between the noise of wet flesh slapping against each other and the squeaking of the bed under two lovers in heat.

“Joong Ki ah…” Ji Hyo whispered softly with both her eyes closed in sleepiness after their ual rapture.  Her hand reaching behind her head to play with Joong Ki’s hair. The boy, spooning his noona from behind as they were both lying on their sides, buried his face even deeper at the crook of Ji Hyo’s neck, reveling in the scent that was uniquely hers alone, “Do you think I’d do this with you if I were not serious about us?”

The older woman smiled when she felt the strong pair of arms tightened themselves around her waist.

“I’m sorry Noona, shouldn’t have doubted you,” the boy mumbled against the shell of his sunbae’s ear.

“Oh, it’s fine,” a small chuckle escaped Ji Hyo’s lips, “Afterall, our Joong Ki is extremely cute when he’s jealous.”

“Noona,” the boy nipped at his lover’s earlobe in an act of reprimanding, “You do realize I’ll have to punish you tomorrow for calling me cute, don’t you?”

“Mhmm, I know,” still with her eyes closed, Ji Hyo let out a contented sigh and smiled. “I’ll be looking forward to it.”

 

- End -