Escape

Bond Lining Us

“Hyung, let’s run away.”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

 

“Trust me, I will protect you forever and let’s go into another world…”

 

The one nodded. The other smiled, grabbing the one’s hand and running to eternity.

 

-----

“Jongwoon-ah, greet them. They will become a part of your family.” One mom said to his son to greet that people standing in front of him.

 

“Umma, why would they become my family?” Little Jongwoon looked up to his mom and asked.

 

“I’m going to marry that man.”

-----

 

“Greet them, Jongwoon-ah, he is your father who is going to be.” Jongwoon’s mom introduced that man across him.

 

“Annyeongharsaeyo!” Jongwoon bowed to that man before looking at him innocently.

 

“Aigoo! This cute child! How old are you?” That old tall man asked Jongwoon smilingly before he squatted to talk at the same level of their eyes as he didn’t want his son going-to-be stiff his neck for looking at him.  

 

“I’m ten years old!” Jongwoon answered without hesitating, smiling at that man and being happy about new family that came back into his life after his father died.

 

“Gurae? Aigoo, you are so smart!” That man Jongwoon’s hair and introduced his other son.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” The father called out his only one son who was folding his arms in chest, sitting on bench with sulking.

 

“What, Dad!” That little child shouted back to his father as he didn’t agree to that new strangers to come into his father and son’s world.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, come here for only 1 second.” The father dragged his son from bench and ordered to introduce.

 

“And…?” The little seven years old child was always evil and stubborn even with his father alone.

 

Introduce them! Don’t paint black your father’s face!” The father scolded his son in front of strangers for his stubbornness before the child pouted and dragged.

 

“Well, I have to say hi to you.” The proud child greeted them rudely, raising his chin above and showing they’re worthless compared to them.

 

“But, ahjumma! Never think of you to replace my mom! You don’t have no right to become my mom! And, that little brat! You too, don’t imagine you’ll be easy as if I’m your brother! I’m the only one son of my family, get it!” Rude Kyuhyun said to them curtly before sending a glare to that poor son and mother, stomping one foot and went out from that introduction.

-----

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Jongwoon called out his brother as he was waiting at bus-stop for Kyuhyun for twenty minutes.

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun ran to his hyung faster than faster after going down from bus.

 

“Kyuhyun, what? What happens? Tell me! Your hyung will solve everything out! Tell me what happened.” Jongwoon asked worriedly before Kyuhyun engulfed him in a huge hug, panting breathlessly as he ran up from bus fast. He asked with worry as he loved his dongsaeng with all his heart. He determined to handle everything caused to Kyuhyun, to protect every bad things coming targeted to Kyuhyun; because he says Kyuhyun is his brother.

 

“Pabo!” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What? Why should I be pabo?” Jongwoon asked in confusion as he could not understand what the evil was telling.

 

“You’re a pabo! Tonight’s so cold! Do you know how cold the wind is blowing and you kept waiting for me!” Kyuhyun scolded to his hyung adoring the most on the earth. Sometimes, he turned into evil style whenever he wanted to get something or wanted to have mischievous over his hyung. No one doesn’t have the long patience and endurance keeping on Kyuhyun’s evil behaviours, but still in the world, there’s only the one man. Later ago, Kyuhyun found out in his room, that man was being his hyung who had been sewing his evil dongsaeng’s briefcase torn to less care until midnight, even though he’s sleepy and finally he was gone to sleep, hugging lovingly that briefcase belonged to Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah… it isn’t cold! Look at me! I am not cold!” Jongwoon explained his brother that he’s strong but in truth, he’s cold more than ice when Kyuhyun touched his skin. That hyung is too stupid. Too stupid to deny appropriately. He always failed in act but the smile his red lips curved into was only the strongest complain Kyuhyun got from his hyung.

 

“Seriously, you’re making yourself a silly man!” Kyuhyun wrapped his hyung into bone-crush hug once more as he didn’t want to show his silly face, cold lone tear falling down to his cheeks and surprisingly, the tear got warm when Jongwoon patted Kyuhyun’s back, silent answering that he was being a silly man.

 

“Ok, ok, my kyuhyun got temper from me. Next time, I’ll be careful not to come to wait at here although I want to see you so much, so bad.” Jongwoon soothed Kyuhyun with his husky voice now more like lullaby that Kyuhyun addicted most why he kept on commenting on his hyung harshly as he wanted to hear that voice answering.

 

“Oh… hyung’s cheeks are so cold now! I must give heat to you.” Kyuhyun said before rubbing his wide hands to get some heat from them and finally cupping his hyung’s face into his hands. Jongwoon remembered how Kyuhyun cupped his face softly when the weather was so cold. His brother always stole warmth from like that ever, and he loved that warmth ever. He was proud of his cheeks being squishy beneath Kyuhyun’s hands as the hands seemed liking touching it completely. Sometimes, Jongwoon was hoping it when he got so cold and never Kyuhyun had been absent, he would always hold his hyung face ino his hands warmly. Jongwoon satisfied shyly even though it’s not the first time, Kyuhyun pleased as he can stole touching his hyung’s smooth face skin.

 

“Ya, let’s go home. Our mom is waiting for dinner.” Jongwoon alarmed Kyuhyun as the kid kept on cupping his hyun’s cheeks. Kyuhyun agreed as soon as the smell of their house’s kitchen entered into his nose. He grabbed his hyung’s hand and both breathed out into pleasing sigh.

 

 

‘Kyuhyun-ah, thank you. For being my dongsaeng.’

 

 

‘Hyung, thank you. For being my hyung.’ 

-----

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Oh! You surprised me! What on earth also today?” Jongwoon asked surprisingly, looking at his favourite brother now who was hugging his own pillow, standing at the entrance of Jongwoon’s bedroom and eyes were begging his hyung with puppy eyes.

 

“Hyung~~ Tonight too, I can’t sleep well.” Kyuhyun whimpered his hyung, giving complain that he can’t asleep tonight though he hid the truth that he could enjoy in his sleep dream when his hyung sang lullaby beside him.

 

“So come on. Our little Kyuhyun can’t sleep every night and so this great hyung should help in curing my dongsaeng’s insomnia.” Jongwoon accepted his dongsaeng’s offer before putting his pillow to side so Kyuhyun can put his on bed. Childish magnae of family, Kyuhyun came up to Jongwoon’s bed at once, muttering that his hyung’s bed is the softest and trying to close his eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, already in sleep?” Jongwoon asked his brother, but Kyuhyun fell in sleep, trying to enter into dreamland and a stupid smile plastering on his face at agreement of his hyung’s softest bed with full of tidiness unlike his messy bed like garbage.

 

“Even I’d chosen a song to sing for you tonight…” Jongwoon shrugged, pulling up the blanket over them and staring at the ceiling. But suddenly, Jongwoon thought of something. How about Kyuhyun’s philtrum at this time? He thought. His bad habit was touching other’s philtrum without permission and still now, that habit came up to Jongwoon also this night. Among his a lot experiments on his friends and dongsaengs, Kyuhyun’s smooth long philtrum was selected as Jongwoon’s favourite. Kyuhyun hated it whenever his hyung bad habit targeted to him, stealing his skin above lips while sleeping. He would probably nod in agreement of permission if Jongwoon stole his lips for kiss, however Jongwoon seemed zero interest at lips, full of excitement in philtrum.

 

“Caution especially to my skin above lips.” Kyuhyun warned while closing his eyes before Jongwoon’s hand reached to that favourite part. Jongwoon shocked at first before in second, he smiled how careful Kyuhyun was to his body even he was in sleep. He looked Kyuhyun’s handsome face, his hair lovingly and studying how peaceful this evil kid slept. Without knowing, the lone tear formed in his almond eyes and fell down to cheeks. He didn’t sniff. He was frightened whether Kyuhyun would hear his hiccup. His dongsaeng said that he hated it when he cried secretly and wiped them nonchalantly. So he never cried again in front of his dongsaeng.

 

Tonight, Jongwoon was thinking about the previous times when they slept together. Always Jongwoon sang lullaby beautifully and Kyuhyun listened it in his embrace almost the moon peeked through the window to wonder whose voice was composed into skilful melody. Today was different. Kyuhyun forgot to listen tonight’s album and no sooner he bounced in his dream instead clapping of his hyung’s song. And Jongwoon didn’t get bore, kept looking at that sleeping beauty of Kyuhyun, going into sleep later than eyelids closed. No wonder he never got tired of looking at that even if Kyuhyun will never know. He even thanked to God for giving this time of secretly betraying on Kyuhyun. That how he lived in his life, lying to world, believing that will be hidden forever; That Jongwoon loves Kyuhyun.

 

 

‘I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ah.’ Jongwoon continued his hair.

 

 

‘Sorry for hyung’s feelings towards you…’

-----

 

“Why are you keeping following me?!” Young Kyuhyun shouted to the boy who was behind him, biting his nails and shivering for receiving loud shouts from Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m your hyung now. And hyung must protect his brother, mustn’t it?” Little poor Jongwoon explained scarcely, frightening if Kyuhyun would curse him.

 

“YOU AREN’T MY BROTHER NO WAY!” Kyuhyun shouted bitterly to poor child before rushing on his way, not noticing there’s a caution above him at building as it was in midst of construction.

 

 

“KYUHYUN-AH!”

*****

“Jongwoon-ah?”

 

Jongwoon woke up before opening his eyes slowly, first jolted in his head with ache and second, he blurred in his eyes, not getting clear who was calling him.

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…? Ah!” Jongwoon called back his brother with soft smile though the headache was troubling bad in his head.

 

“Why are you protecting me like this? How dare you suffer in my place!” Kyuhyun shouted with big tears falling from his eyes heavily, blaming his brother instead himself for that accident happened hours ago.

 

“Because I’m your hyung anyway.” Jongwon patted his dongsaeng’s back kindly when that crying boy was burying his head into bed where Jongwoon was lying beside.

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoonie… Hyung…” Finally, Kyuhyun called Jongwoon ‘Hyung’. The gladness he had got ever in his whole life after his dad died made Jongwoon curving his own lips into smile. Kyuhyun finally accepted Jongwoon as his hyung. Now he owned his lovely evil brother. Next, there will become happier memories in their new united family thanks to Kyuhyun.

 

“You called me hyung first time… and will you accept me and also my mom as your family?” Jongwoon asked before Kyuhyun hesitated for one second but at full of thinking with his heart, he determined.

 

“Yes, hyung. Now I have mother and I also have brother. You,  Jongwoon is my hyung.”

------

The bright light was streaming through window and it was showing the time they should get up. Kyuhyun managed to get up but he felt a weight lying beside him on same bed. No other than, it’s only his hyung. His hyung who always slept with him when he got the irritating insomnia disease as somehow Kyuhyun played computer games much  late at night, ignoring hyung’s notifications to sleep early.

 

“Hyung, do you know?” Kyuhyun whispered as Jongwoon snuggled into his chest unconsiciously. His hyung, Kim Jongwoon is right a light sleeper not more than Kyuhyun did. The evil always stole his time to gaze to his hyung’s sleeping face along with the sun. He never felt tiredness of looking like that. Because Kyuhyun loves Jongwoon.

 

“You’re beautiful without acting whenever you’re in good mornig sleep.” Kyuhyun blew his words above Jongwoon’s ears. Maybe Jongwoon would hear that, Kyuhyun would feel he’s the luckiest, unless Jongwoon did, Kyuhyun could keep happy. He thought it will probably break their brothership as how much Kyuhyun would like to pass that borderline.

 

“Sometimes, I feel greed coming on my mind why I want to hug you like my possession.” He said. As a signature of his whisper confession, one single tear formed in his eyes. It is bare to see how Kyuhyun happened like that otherwise he would think he’s a human who had his own feelings.

 

 

“Sorry, hyung…”

 

 

While he talked soft confession, Jongwoon pressed his face snuggly into his firm chest. No matter Jongwoon did so, it should feel like brother to Kyuhyun but beyond the fact of universe, his heart bounced a little higher. Kyuhyun knew that, he knew that but there was nothing that he can do it more than. He was a silly. Right, he will be silly man who will be extincting turtle loved by Jongwoon on earth.

 

The younger had been watching the different expressions of sleeping Jongwoon for a couple of minutes before he concentrated again and hands reached to Jongwoon’s hair again.

 

“You don’t deserve to get my foolish love.”

-----

“Oh! 9pm?!”

 

“What the hell out with me?!”

 

 

“This stupid will never stop waiting for me…”

 

Kyuhyun rushed out of his office as this time was too late for him to keep on continue. He has a date. A date with someone that would be sure not to break Jongwoon’s heart.

 

The rain was falling down heavier than faster. The violent one mixed with strong wind and icy snows. Thuderbolts was performing a firework show on sky with many light braches, painting soft red deep war sky world. When Kyuhyun tried to come out from building, then he saw that bad weather, fighting and threatening for a war above in dark sky.

 

“Argh!” He blamed the rain. He knew that stupid hyung was stubborn to rain and everything except from Cho Kyuhyun. He looked to rain annoyingly before rushing through the heavy rain from building, neglecting everything and keeping himself not to be a broken-promised dude.

 

Along on his way, he thought of only one that he adored the most on the earth, refusing as if some rains beg him to stop at that way.

 

‘If Hyung got cold,…’

 

‘If that stubborn boy just stayed in rain and slightly looked around,…’

 

‘If the one I loved squatted down on wet floor,…’

 

Finally, his searching ended. Even how much longer he looked for him, the scence of that boy that Kyuhyun imagined of with worry will never change of course. That boy was getting cold, but not so cold, still warm in his heart with anticipating. That boy was just staying in rain, but not so looking around, just grabbing his own hands and claming himself down with the whispering words ‘Kyuhyun will come, don’t worry’. That boy who Kyuhyun loved squatted down on wet floor, but not so squatting down, slightly rocking his body forward and backward amusingly while playing clips of past with Kyuhyun in his one tiny corner of brain.

 

The standing boy cried in rain. The squatting boy smiled in rain. Either rain or Jongwoon would rarely know why Kyuhyun was crying. There’s no exact answer to him.

 

 

The standing boy came closer to the squatting boy and said something harshly.

 

 

“What on earth are you doing here?”

 

 

“Kyuhyun, finally you come here!” Jongwoon pleased, jumping in rain to cover up his cold.

 

He cried again. The taller man cried again.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…” Jongwoon asked in confusion, not understanding why his little dongsaeng let his tears fall down. That smart stupid hyung knew Kyuhyun was sad though the dripping tears mixed with falling rain on his dongsaeng’s face. Jongwoon hated the tears. Jongwoon hated the humans also. He asked himself why his dongsaeng should shed tear due to someone. He also grew hatred on someone who could ever make Kyuhyun mixing with emotional couter attack. Unless he even try to peek them, he would realize at least who was being the last one done this.  

 

“Don’t ask me anything!” Kyuhyun hugged him also cut his line.

 

“Kyu-”

 

“Please… please… stay just like this for a moment… just with me” Kyuhyun pleaded as he could find his way to escape from that smaller guy. That guy is his hyung. That guy’s relationship with him was nothing more yet than brother. If they can’t control their feelings on each other, they must kneel down in centre of town and receive a shame as humans would like to point their fingers at him; “You’re brothers”.

 

“Why?” Jongwoon asked only one word. Only one word that can fasten Kyuhyun’s sad mind.

 

“I want to escape with you… grabbing your hand…”

-----

“Kyuhyun, where?” Jongwoon asked in horror as he saw the endless sea beneathe haunting but yet beautiful horizon twinkled by stars. He didn’t know where he had been. He didn’t know why he had been. Just he was dragged by that evil along the way, no communication and no words to his parents.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Finally, Jongwoon bursted out into anger before prying Kyuhyun’s hands. He construted many questions and showed them to Kyuhyun but still there’s no answer coming. Along the way, he was curisous also fright flowing down into down his spine. Was he kidnapped? Or would that evil drug him to horror place? Or would that dongsaeng leave him in strange station? An infinite of fearful thoughts were flying above Jongwoon’s mind while the one who had been serious first and blank seemed was Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Why are you acting like this, Cho Kyuhyun? At this dark night, you think you could play to me, don’t you?” Jongwoon glared to him but Kyuhyun just smiled. A forced smile burning into sad emotions bursted.

 

“Now, what you gonna do? You’ve even turned my phone turn down and also yours. Here our parents will worry us. Kyuhyun-ah don’t act sill-”

 

 

A punch aiming to Jongwoon.

 

 

“Can you stop your ridiculous words?!” This was Kyuhyun’s threaten or he might punch Jongwoon, tending to make the white sand stained by blood as he determined Jongwoon as a sand-box.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…” The sweet now shivering voice prevented Kyuhyun. He feared too much to look at directly to Kyuhyun.

 

“Say something to me… How much longer…?” Finally, Kyuhyun broke down. The smaller also realized the meaning of his words. He cried.

 

“What…?”

 

“Our love…”

 

Jongwoon stopped. He stopped even breathing. He was supposed to deny like there’s only brother love but in end, he couldn’t. He didn’t want to destroy his love with his own hand.

 

Kyuhyun stared. He stared even what was happening to the smaller man’s mind. He was managed to open everythings up but in end, he couldn’t too. He was waiting for his hyung what will come from that plump lips.

 

 

“Brother love…?” Jongwoon chuckled and lied.

 

 

“AT LEAST I THOUGHT YOU’RE NOT OUT OF MIND!” Kyuhyun shouted as he can’t endure Jongwoon’s lies. Even how that stupid hyung lied and pretended to misunderstand, it’s just simple lies and masks for Kyuhyun. He bared the knowing pain for a long time even his hyung stabbed to his heart with many lies arrows, not love arrows but containing soothing words less. Kyuhyun should have told who stabbed his heart now only the regret was coming on.

 

 

“WHY AM I OUT OF MIND?” Jongwoon shouted back. He also wanted to tell how much that mind was filled with the taller man but he can’t. Because he was a coward.

 

“KIM JONGWOON!” Kyuhyun roared, grabbing the smaller’s shoulder til nails clawed into shoulder skin. But that time, he called his hyung’s name with ‘Kim’ that nothing related to him, neither brother nor relative. They’re both strangers.

 

 

“… I’m telling the truths, aren’t I?...”

 

 

“Why can’t you accept that? How much longer I covered my feeling towards you? How much deeper I fell in love with you secretly even as long as you’re just saying that we’re brothers? How much harder I tried not to kiss you while you were sleeping soundly? How many times I work hard on my heart not to cry?... Tell me, Jongwoon-ah…”

 

“YOU know that hyung! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU NOTICED ME LOVING YOU ALL MY HEART!! BUT still why…?”

Kyuhyun cried before kneeling down in front of Jongwoon, begging not to give him more pains and begging also that he didn’t want to continue on their lives like this.

 

“…how much longer? I’ve longer forgotten those, Kyuhyun-ah… although I would have told you how much longer… I loved you secretly…”

 

Jongwoon patted Kyuhyun’s back and coaxed him with true confession that can shake the universe.

 

“So hyung, if you’re sure that you love me right, let’s run away! Here I can’t live with this lie anymore… Then hyung, let’s run away! To where nobody else find us!” Kyuhyun screamed tremblingly and eyes, hands and mouth were shivering with panic, grabbing Jongwoon’s hands and a sad beg welling in those widening eyes of Kyuhyun, urging to get agreement. But Jongwoon shook his head, could not accept the taller’s beg even that man looked so pitiful in his eyes.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… no way!” Jongwoon stood up before giving a view of back to Kyuhyun.

 

“Why…?” The taller man muttered.

 

“The universal truth is… we’re brothers… We have same parents.”

 

The smaller man shed tear. The taller man with fearful smile.

 

“So what if…” Kyuhyun shrugged, answering obstinately. That boy knew both of them could not avoid that ing fact. Not because Kyuhyun thought it was strong wall just because either he or that smaller hyung was coward. A coward at everything, failing in lie, failing in act, also failing in love.

 

“Cho Kyu Hyun!” Jongwoon yelled before turning back to his dongsaeng, with glare.

 

“I’m just telling you to forget the bounds between us!” Kyuhyun shrieked.

 

“How can we…?”

 

Before finishing of Jongwoon’s line, Kyuhyun locked up his hyung’s lips with his. He didn’t know what he had done on his ‘hyung’. But right away, Kyuhyun ignored everything the bounds between them. Jongwoon was no longer Kyuhyun’s elder brother as he thought.

 

This was the first time Kyuhyun felt his hyung’s lipskin beneathe his. His hyung’s lips were too soft to bite roughly as he was worrying they would become bruised. Jongwoon was first widened with surprise but suddenly he accepted the taller’s behaviour. This was ever the first time before even because they didn’t tease this to each other as a brother. Kyuhyun may be tired of waiting for answer, and then he will probably kidnap Jongwoon and lock both in another land. Also Jongwoon didn’t break this first one that will never gain before as they didn’t do on another such like kiss. The first kiss between them was continuing innocent. Making their memory beautifullly not involving vicious attack and passion. They moved their lips against gently and softly but both noticed there’s lone tears streaming along their faces. Both betrayed the universe. As a result, both decided to receive a non-excuse punishment from world.

 

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun called softly before disconnecting their lips as Jongwoon’s teardrops got heavier and heavier.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… I don’t know what I’ve done right now…” Jongwoon sobbed, arms tangling around Kyuhyun’s neck and not looking up to the taller boy. That was bothering Jongwoon for a long time from when he figured out love flowering in his gaze towards Kyuhyun. He was so shy and also possessed a cowardiness. Kyuhyun soothed a reply before pressing a soft kiss on the smaller’s forehead, feeling the skin beneathe his lips softly and then pulled away.

 

 

“You’d done right… We should deserve our love…” 

-----

slowly I’ll reduce my words as they make readers’ heads complicated!

I cried why I failed at writing describing emotions *sobs* My Kyusung feels never end so let me write my those feels down full in my heart /squishes YeKyu/

Royal thanks to readers even it’s really a crap like writing /hugs you til infinity/ <3 & ^3^

Chappie 2 will updated soon or maybe it takes days due to my hardship on online

(now i currently rereading it how bad it was wellitwaswrittentwoyearsagoipastedittoday ;;;)