#1

Reboot

This will make us remember our friendship even when someone leave this friendship.. Hyeri smile, looking at the star keychain with red-colour-shining in it. "What are you thinking about, huh? You're smiling like an idiot." Ken said. "No I didnt!" Hyeri said. "You are!" Hyuk joined Ken.

 

Flashback

 

"Where are we going, Hyeri?" Hyuk asked her. "I wanna buy some gifts for my friend." Hyeri state. "YOU HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND?! OTHER THAN US?!" Ken shouted. "Its not wrong for me to be friend with girls. Plus, IM A GIRL YOU KNOW!" "Im just kidding, Hyeri. Relax~" Ken calmed her. "Im already relax. Whats wrong with you, Ken. Are you sick?" "He is." Hyuk interrupted. "Guys, im not. Look! Im healthy!" Ken jumps around like a hyper-active kid. Well they are kids, 12 years-old-kids.  Everyone attentions were on them because of Ken. "You are embrassing me, Ken." Hyeri muttered to herself, facepalmed.

 

While Ken was jumping like a hyper-active kid and Hyuk tried to stop him, Hyeri found something that attracts her. That star keychain with color shining in it, is pretty. I should buy them that! Hyeri ran into the store. "Where are you going, Hyeri? You dont wanna leave me with this crazy hyung." "I will come back later!"

 

Its only left 3 of the keychain. Luckily, she got to buy the last 3 keychain. "I will buy these three!" she said to the owner of the shop, which is a grandma. "What a lucky day you have, young lady." the grandma smiled . "Its the last three and you got it. Are they for your friend?" the grandma asked. "Yes!" she said proudly. "Where are they?" the grandma asked again. "There!" she pointed at the two boys outside, the hyper-active one and the one who tried to stop the hyper-active. The grandma tried to look at them, her eyes were not that clear to see somethings far away but she manage to see two boys outside.

 

She nods meaning that she saw but not clearly. "It will be 6 dollars but I will sell it for 4 dollars for you, young lady." "Its okay, grandma. I will pay them for 6 dollars." she took out 6 dollars and gave it to the grandma. She ran out after she said thank you to the grandma. "Such a nice girl.." the grandma said 

 

"Hey guys!" Hyeri shouted, running to them. It looks like Hyuk manage to stop Ken from embarassing me. "Yes." they turn around. "I bought something for you guys." she slowed down her steps until she reaches infront of them. "What is it? What is it?" Ken getting excited with it. "Here." she gave them the keychain. "I hope this will keep up our friendship till the end." she smiled. "Yeah!" Ken and Hyuk said at the same time.

 

End of flashback

 

 

- - - - -

Hyeri went out to take some walks at the town until her two bestfriend running to her. "Hyeri!" Hyuk shouted. "Hyeri!" Ken shouted from the other side. They run to Hyeri like there's something important to be told. They stop infront of her trying to catch their breath after running really fast. "I love you Hyeri!" Ken confessed. "Hyeri, I love you first!" Hyuk also confessed. "Whats with the two of you, guy?" she said unsurely. "Whats up with you, I confessed to her first!" Ken started to argue with Hyuk. "No! Im the first one!" they started to fought for Hyeri.

 

Hyeri thought that was not a real fight so she tried to stop them. "Guys, calm down. You dont need to fight.." she said but they ignored her. "Guys.." she tried to stop them with action. Unfortunately, heer hand was holding the keychain. They pushed her hand away making her keychain fell on the road. 

 

She walks to the road to get her keychain but luck was not on her side. A van moving towards her. Hyuk saw but he cant save her because he have to struggle to stop his fight with Ken first. Ken doesnt realize it until he heard an accident happened behind him. He turn around and saw Hyeri covered in blood.

 

- - - - -

Now, Hyeri is in the hospital. She woke up after two weeks. And in that two weeks, many things happen. Like, Ken stopped talking to Hyuk and he didnt even visit Hyeri after what happened. Hyuk did saw that Ken getting close to some girls. He ditched us.. Where is our friendship going to?

 

Hyuk is at the hospital, visiting Hyeri who've just woke up 2 days ago but Hyeri didnt remember him. Hyuk tried to regain her memories but its really hard. He gave her the star with red-color-shining in it to Hyeri back. The doctor told him that she will not live a long live.. just.. a month..

 

One day, he confessed to Hyeri. "Hyeri, please accept me as your boyfriend." he confessed at her hospital room. "Okay!" she smiled sincerely, accept his confession eventhough she didnt know who's Hyuk. Your last smile. I hope Ken hyung can saw this..

 

Time passes and the doctor says that her life is not really long.

 

Hyeri's last day before she say goodbye to the world and her bestfriend. Their happy moments, how she end up on the hospital bed and who's her bestfriends.  She remember literally everything..

 

She have fun, having a love-friend relationship with Hyuk. She went to see around the hospital with Hyuk. She was sitting on the wheelchair. "You know what. Both of you dont need to confess to me to get me. I will always be both of yours." she smiled, looking at Hyuk with her teary eyes. "I hope I can see Ken for the last time before I go.. I know tomorrow will be my last day but I really wanted to see him. Having my bestfriend at my side on my last day would be a perfect last day for me." her tears start to fall. "We will always be by your side, Hyeri.. I will try to fulfill your last request.."

 

"But if he didnt want to come I just want you to tell him that I love both of you really. I want to be reborn just to be with both of you. I really appreciate our friendship since the day we met till forever.." tears fell from her eyes again. "Please.. dont say that he doesnt want to come. I know that he loves our friendship too.." Hyuk's tears start threatening to fall.

 

Her last word before she close her eyes forever was.. I hope we can meet in the future and please keep our friendship forever, Hyuk.. She gave Hyuk her star with red-color-shining and requested him to keep it as a memories of their friendship. In a blink, she close her eyes forever with a smile on her face.

 

- - - - -

Now, they're grown up. Hyuk have his own girlfriend but he still remember Hyeri. And so does Ken too, he have his own girlfriend. They meet up and Hyuk told him that Hyeri wants to meet them in the future. By future, it means that when they all died. They became a bestfriend again with Hyeri in their heart as their beloved girl bestfriend. 

 

Hyeri's soul rest in peace now. She gave her last word before she turn to the sky. Thank you, my dear bestfriend. Hyuk and Ken. I hope I can be reborn to have a happy life with both of you.. Ken and Hyuk heard her voice but its nowhere to be found. They keep it as her last word till forever..