My Wish!!!

One Wish

 

_________ POV:
 
 
                   I walked to my house slowly.Step by step, I only looked to my foot.Then my cellphone rang.I took my cellphone from my pocket and looked at the cellphone scrine.''Mwo?''..I never seen the number before..But I  just pick up the called.
 
''Yoboseyo?''
 
''Yoboseyo~ ________-ah.It's me HeeJin..''
 
''Oh~HeeJin-ah..Who number that you use?''
 
''Huh?Oh~I change my number..''
 
''Owh~Why are you calling me?''
 
'' I just wanna said that tomorrow we have an exam..Mrs.Han tell me just now..She ask me to tell this to everyone..She forgot to tell it..''
 
''Mwo?!Exam?!''
 
''Yup..Hmm.._______-ah..I gotta end this call bcoz I wanna tell Hana,Sulee,Haera,Minjung,Seungmi,Jaekyun,SooMin,SooHee,HyeJoon and many more..''
 
''Okay~Annyeong HeeJin-ah!''
 
''Annyeong _______-ah!
 
 
I ended the call..''Ahhh!Why must tomorrow~Why not next week or next month or next year..Ishhh!''..I mumbled alone and kicked the can..Then I look at the phone scrine bcoz my wallpaper was Leeteuk Super Junior picture.I like him very much..''Oppa~''..I said while touching the scrine.Then I heard a voice from my back..''Annyeong.*cough*..haseyo..*cough*..''..I turn back and saw a halmeni(grandmother)..''Oh!Annyeonghaseyo..Halmeni''..I bowed..
 
          ''Can you..*cough*..help me?''..The halmeni said..''Huh?Help what?''..I ask her..''Can you buy this necklace?''..She showed me a beautiful necklace..''Neck-neck lace?''..I don't know what to do..''I'm very thirsty right now...I wanna buy *cough* some water to drink..''..I very pity to that halmeni so I decided to buy the necklace..''I'll buy it..How much is this?''..I ask her..''It's up to you to pay how much do you wanna *cough* pay *cough*..''..She said..I took all the money from my pocket and counted it..I look at the halmeni..''But Halmeni..I..only have..______won only..''..I said..She smile..''It's okay *cough*..I still can buy my drink *cough*..''..She said..I pay the money to the halmeni and she give me the necklace..''That necklace can make all your wish comes true..so just wish what do you want..'' She said..I got shocked..''J-J-Jinjja?!''..She nodded..I smile and looked at the necklace..''I gotta to go now..Kasamhamnida ________-sshi..''..She said and left me..
         
          I got shocked again..''Halmeni!''..I called her..She turn back..''Yes?''..She ask me..''H-How do you know my name?''..I ask her..She smile and continue walking..''That halmeni is very strange..''..I looked at the necklace..But I still have a qusetion about this necklace..''Halmeni!''..I called the halmeni again to ask her..But she gone..''Where did that halmeni go?''..I looked around me..''Ahhh!!!!Ghost!!!!!!!!''..I ran fasterly to my house..I got into my house..I closed the door..My Unnie look at me with a weird face..''What wrong with you?You just like just met with a ghost..''..She said..I tried to relaxed my self..I took a breathed..''Nothing~''..I said to my Unnie and walked to my room..
 
        I closed my room's door and throw my self on my bed..I looked at the necklace again..''That halmeni said..This necklace will make all my dreams come true..''..I get up..I wore the necklace on my neck and walked to the mirror..I saw my self in the mirror..I closed my eyes and grab the necklace's locket and made a wish..''I wish I can change my place with him..only for once..'' Then a light came from the locket.. My head felt very pain then I fainted..
 
 
At the next day
 
 
       I open my eyes slowly and I got very shocked bcoz I'm not in my room but a weird room..I don't know where I'm now..I walked to the mirror and I got more shocked when I saw..Inside the mirror is not me but Super Junior's Leeteuk..I felt like I wanna fainted again right now...''Teukkie Hyung~''..Donghae called..I looked at him with a worried face..''Hyung~Why your face looks pale?''..He ask me..I got more scared..''I-I-I..''..''Teukkie Hyung,Donghae-ah..Faster we got to practice now..''..Sungmin said when he arrived at Leeteuk's room door..''Oh!Teukkie Hyung faster..''..Donghae said and left me..I don’t know what to do now.I sit on the bed.I took a breath.’’Luckily,no one know that me is not Leeteuk..But..How about the real Leeteuk he must be in my body and today..I have an exam..What I’m going to do..’’..I got more worried about Leeteuk.What happen to him now?
 
 
Leeteuk’s POV:
 
          
             I woke up.And my head felt very pain.I don’t know why yesterday I fainted by myself at my room.I open my eyes slowly and I got shocked bcoz I’m in the girl’s room.I get up and looked around the room and I saw a big poster of Super Junior on the wall.’’This is girl’s room..What happen to me?Why I feel very weird today?’’..I go to the mirror and got shocked coz I saw in the the mirror is not me but a girl that I don’t know.’’I-I-I-I be-be-c-come a-a-a g-g-girl?ARGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’..I shouted then I heard someone open the door.I got scare and don’t know where I must to run now.’’_______-ah..What’s wrong?Why you shout?’’..A girl asked me.I don’t know what to say.The girl waiting for my answer.’’N-n-nothing..Everything okay..’’..I said.The girl make a weird face to me. ‘’True..I’m okay..I just..just..Nothing..’’..I said..’’Oh~Okay..Today you have an exam right?So faster wear your uniform..’’..The girl closed the door.
 
          ‘’Exam?!’’..I took the cellphone on the table.The wallpaper is my picture.’’She must be an E.L.F..’’..I said and dialed my number.I sat on the bed.
 
 
 
_________ POV:
 
 
               I heard a cellphone rang.The cellphone on the table.I don’t know if I have to pick up the call or no.I took the cellphone and looked at the number. ‘’This is my number..It’s must be Leeteuk..’’..I scare to pick up the call.But I have to.
 
 
‘’Yo-Yo-Yoboseyo?’’
 
‘’Yoboseyo..Are you _______  right?’’
 
‘’*gulped*..Yes..I’m ________ and you must be Leeteuk right?’’
 
‘’Yes..You must know the reason I called you..’’
 
‘’Mi-mi-mianhaeyo jeongmal jeongmal mianhae..’’
 
‘’I woke up and I saw my self in a girl;s room..I go to mirror and saw I’m a girl..Then your sister came to this room and said you have an exam today..’’
 
‘’Yeah~I have an exam today..But don’t worry..the exam is not too hard..You can do it..’’
 
‘’I don’t worry about that..I just worry about you..Bcoz today is a busy day..You have a lot work to do and a lot practice..And do another member know about this..’’
 
‘’No…they don’t..Donghae and Sungmin came to this room and called me ‘Teukkie Hyung’..So that’s mean they thought that me are you..’’
 
‘’Luckily..But don’t make they feel strange with you…’’
 
‘’Okay..I’m very sorry about this..’’
 
‘’It’s okay..I must go to your school now..and you have to go the practice room now!’’
 
‘’Alright~Annyeong~’’
 
‘’Annyeong..’’
 
 
                 I ended the called..’’Oh No~What I’m going to do now?I have a lot of practice today..’’..I said..’’Teukkie Hyung~’’..Someone knocked the door.I go to the door and opened it slowly. ‘’Oh~Eunhyukkie..’’..I saw Eunhyuk in front of me.’’What’s wrong?Donghae said that you are very weird today..and your face looked pale.And why you don’t go to practice room now all member are waiting for you..’’..He said..’’Nothing..I’m okay..’’..I said.’’Come on let’s go..’’..he pulled my hands..I only follow him..
 
                 When we arrived at the practice room.I saw all member of Super Junior looking at me. ‘’Hyung,Why are you late?Everyone are waiting for you..’’..Yesung said.’’Yeah~And Donghae Hyung said you looked very weird today..’’..Ryeowook said..I don’t know what to say now so I only looked at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk looked at me.’’Yaah~Yaah~Stop asking…come on let’s practice..’’ Eunhyuk said..Everyone ready at their own position.Luckily I know a little bit of SuJu dance.But I still not good and I had made a lot of mistake when I’m dancing and the music was kept replaying bcoz of my mistake.
 
                 After 2 hours dancing..We took a rest for a while.I leaned on the wall bcoz of the tired. ‘’Hyung~’’..Someone called me..I looked beside me.It’s Eunhyuk.’’Eunhyuk-ah..Waeyo?’’..I asked him.’’Leeteuk hyung..Why today..you..not look like always. I mean yeah~You know..You always give instruction you know as a leader you must do that but today you didn’t and you always made mistake when we practice dancing..’’..He said..I gulped..’’Urm..urm..I feel not very well today..’’..I said.’’Oh~Okay..’’..He said
 
 
Luckily,He don’t know..
 
              
 
At The Evening..
 
            Today was a very busy day..I had lot practice today and I can dance well..All member felt strange with me..But luckily Eunhyuk said that I’m feels not good today…I sat on Leeteuk’s bed bcoz of the tired.Then the cellphone rang..I pick up the called without looked at the number.
 
‘’Yoboseyo?’’
 
‘’Yoboseyo..________-sshi..It’s me Leeteuk..’’
 
‘’Oh! Leeteuk oppa..Waeyo?’’
 
‘’I just wanna ask how are you today is everything okay?’’
 
‘’Hmm..Okay.But I’m very tired I had a lot of practice..I feel like I wanna die.Now I know how an idol feel..How you can stand with this?I mean it very tired..’’
 
‘’It’s normal for me..at first I being an idolI felt like you but now I didn’t care about that..Hmm..do another member know that you is not me..’’
 
‘’Don’t worry..Everything okay..no member know about this..’’
 
‘’Are you alone now?No one heard you right?’’
 
I looked around the room..
 
‘’Nope..I’m in your room now..no one..only me…alone..Oppa~How about the exam is it hard?’’
 
‘’Haha..No..I pretty easy..I can closed my eyes when I answered it…Luckily I can answered all the question..Your level is not too hard than I thought..’’
 
‘’Hmm..Good to heard that..’’
 
‘’Can we meet now..’’
 
‘’Now?!Like this?!’’
 
‘’Yup..but you must wear sweater,cap and mask to cover your face..if not you will be attack by fans..’’
 
‘’O-o-okay..Ha!Please bring the necklace on the table..’’
 
‘’Necklace?You mean the necklace inside this blue box…’’
 
‘’Yeah~Bring it okay..don’t forget..’’
 
‘’Hmm..Okay..we meet at _______ okay’’
 
‘’Alright~’’
 
‘’Annyeong~’’
 
‘’Annyeong..’’
 
             
                I ended the call..And quickly find the sweater,cap and mask.After I found all the thing I wore it.I opened the door slowly and look left and right.’’No one..Yesss’’..I said with a low voice. I closed the door slowly and walked to the exit door.’’Hyung!!’’..Someone called me.I stopped my track and turn around.’’S-s-s-siwon-ah..’’…..’’Hyung~Where are you going?’’..He asked me.’’Huh?I-I-I just wanna take a fresh air..’’..I said.’’But Eunhyuk said that you not too well today’’..He said. ‘’I hace to go now Annyeong!!!’’..I ran quickly and go out from the dorm.
 
 
At ________
 
                I walked to the place.’’Luckily no to many people here..’’..Then I saw a girl sitting on a bench.She looked like me.I ran to her quickly.’’Annyeong!’’..I said…’’Oh!You here..’’..she said..’’You Leeteuk right?’’..I asked..’’Shhh~talk slowly..Yess..’’..he said..’’Good~Where is the necklace..’’..I asked..’’Oh yeah~*take the necklace from the pocket*..Here it is..’’..He give me the necklace..’’Thanks..’’…’’Why you wanna do with that thing?’’ He asked me..’’You wanna be Leeteuk back right?’’ I asked.He nodded.I smile and turn around back to him. ‘’I wish I can be myself again..’’..A light came out from the locket..and my head felt pain and fainted.
 
 
The Next Day
 
             I woke up and saw my self in my own room.I go to the mirror and saw it’s me.I very happy.I very regret of what I done yesterday.It not only made me hard but my fav. Idol also.Today is holiday so I didn’t go to school.Then my cellphone rang.I pick up it.
 
‘’Yoboseyo?’’
 
‘’______-ah..It’s me Leeteuk oppa..I’m very happy that I got my body back..’’
 
‘’I’m happy too..’’
 
‘’Can we meet?’’
 
‘’Meet?At where?’’
 
‘’Baskin Robbins iceream shop..You like icecream right?’’
 
‘’Huh?How do you know?’’
 
‘’I have been a day in your body..How can’t I don’t know..’’
 
‘’Oh!Okay..When?''
 
‘'Now is 8am..9''
 
‘’Okay...Annyeong..’’
 
''Annyeong~''
 
                 
                  I threw the cellphone on the bed and go to bathroom.After a couple minute,I got out from the bathroom I opened my cupboard to find some shirt to wear. ''What do I suppose to wear?I think this blouse is look good..I wear this..'' I took the blue blouse from my cupboard and a jeans.After I wore my blouse and my jeans I tie my hair.Then I got out from my rooms and go down to the dining table. ''Good morning _______-ah..'' My Unnie said.''Oh!Good morning Unnie..''..I said while taking a piece of bread. ''Where are you going..?''..She asked.''Huh?I'm gonna meet someone..'' I said..
           
                  ''Boy or Girl?'' She asked again.''Why do I need to tell you?'' I asked her back.''Bcoz I'm your sister..Oh~Come on~We are sibling..'' She said.''Okay..a boy..'' I said. ''Are you have a date?'' She asked. ''No~!*look at my watch*..Oh God~Got to go now..Annyeong~''..I said and left her.''Annyeong~!!!'' She yelled at me.I wear my sneaker quickly and got out from my house.
 
 
At Baskin Robbins
 
                 I saw a man is sitting at the table beside the window.I walked to him. ''A-a-annyeonghaseyo~'' I said nervously.He turned back. ''Oh!Annyeong _______-sshi..'' He said. ''Oh!It's really you..'' I said still nervous. ''Why are you standing sit here?'' He said.I smile shyly and sit infront of him.''I'm sorry about yesterday..I'm very sorry..'' I said while looked down to my finger on my laps.''It's okay..'' He said. ''It maybe hard to you right?'' I asked.He smile and giggles.''No~I like it..You know a day I be in your body is so much fun..I can be like normal people hang out with friends..I always dreamt that..'' He said.''Really?''..I asked him.He nodded.I smile shyly.
 
                  ''I'm going to order icecream..You vanilla and chocolate right?'' He asked.I nodded.He go and order it.After that he came with a two bowls on his hands.''This for you..''..He put the bowl in front of me.''Thanks..''..I slowly took the spoon and taste the icecream.''It's good right?'' He asked.I nodded.''Aigoo~You just like a little kid..'' He said and wipe my mouth.''Oh!''..I touch my mouth.''You are so cute~!'' He pitched my cheeks.I got blushed.He laughed.
 
It A Beautiful Day..Me With My Fav. Idol..My dreams All come True.....