♥ A Very Special Day ♥

7 things I like about YOU

A/N : I suggest that you listen to the song Replay by Shinee while you are reading this.


-----

 

It’s Monday again. I wake up early today. I don’t want to be late again. I don’t want to be punished again. My mom wants me to be an independent person so that she decided to give me a chance to live alone. Now, I rent an apartment near from school with my best friend. We live together. We’re in the same school too. We never leave each other side. That’s Yoona. My girl best friend.

 

 

Me: Yah! Yoona! Wake up! It’s getting late!

Yoona: *yawning* OMO! What time is it, Unnie?

Me: It’s quarter to 8.

Yoona:  Mwoh?! OMO! Unnie!!!

 

 

Seriously, what’s happening to her? Is she purely awake? HAHAHA. I’m just joking. It’s not that late. The truth is, its 7 in the morning. It’s too early to awake. Poor Yoona.

 

 

Me: Yoong! What’s happening to you? Is there a problem?

Yoona: Taec-oppa said that I need to wake up early.

Me: Why?

Yoona: I don’t know?

Me: Eat first before you—

Yoona: Mian, Unnie. I’m in a rush now. Annyeong!

Me: Yoong!!

 

 

She’s gone now. What’s the matter of waking up early? Weird.

 

 

After doing my household chores, I started doing my morning rituals. When I’m eating alone, I saw something in our fridge. And when I walk closer, I found out that it’s a sticky note paper. I read what’s written in there.

 

 

‘You fooled me again, Unnie! :( You never change. By the way, wear some beautiful clothes, okay? If you want, wear a formal dress. That’s all. Annyeong!’ – Yoong.

 

 

Wear formal dress? For what? Is there an occasion? Ugh. Never mind. After eating my breakfast, I go upstairs to take a bath. After fixing myself, I decide to leave. 

 

 

---

 

 

As I enter the school, all eyes are on me. Ugh -.- Why again? Is there something wrong in my face? In my attire? What?! I don’t want that look so stop staring. As I pass by, I heard them murmuring. Tss. Am I beautiful in this clothe? Huh. Thanks to Yoona.

 

 

I continue on walking heading to my room. Where are the people in here? Why there are no people here? Where are they?? As I know we have class today, it’s impossible that we don’t. I see students outside so it means that we have classes.

 

 

Okay today is getting weirder, what’s happening?? I don’t have anything so I enter in our classroom and seat where I was assigned and to my surprise there’s something on the blackboard.

 

 

 

“ Unnie, I know you’re wondering where the others are. If you want to know just follow what’s written here. First, go to cafeteria. You might see people holding a rose and you should accept that and every rose there are words that may lead you to where I am now. That’s all good luck. J ”

                                                                                                                        Yoong. XD

P.S.: Don’t you dare not to follow this or else. You know what I meant. Annyeong!

 

 

 

Aish chinja?? What’s with her? Well, I don’t have choice or else she do something to me like what she said. I follow what she wrote in the board.

 

 

I’m heading now to cafeteria and its true that there are people holding a rose. Every each of them approaches me and gives the rose they’re holding.

 

 

As Yoona says I read the words written there.

 

 

1st rose – There are things I like about YOU, so please read till the end.

2nd rose – The way you SMILE

3rd rose – The way you LAUGH

4th rose – The way you tuck your HAIR in your ears

5th rose – The way your EYES glow when you’re smiling at me

6th rose – The way you DRESS that makes me attract to you more

7th rose – The way you DANCE that makes me move along

8th rose – And lastly the way you MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

9th rose – Hey, that’s all the things that makes me love you. After you read this please proceed to auditorium. If you want to know me just go there. I’ll wait for you. 

 

 

 

I don’t have a choice but to follow what they’re saying I’m eager to know who is this. In no time I arrived at the auditorium that seems that no one is here. But I enter, and when I’m in the middle of auditorium there’s a spotlight on me. And music plays.

 

Replay

(JH) Noona is so pretty,
Guys won’t leave her alone
Her heart’s shaking – I know her true feelings
(ON) My love for her is just an instant feeling
Whatever anyone says, she’s my life

 

I was shocked by this song, at first I didn’t know who is singing but later on I can see who is that and it’s the group of Minho Shinee. But why they are doing this?

 

(ALL) Perhaps she’s uncomfortable
(KY) Her gazing eyes tell me so
(ALL) and I think I’m gonna hate it girl, the end is coming
(JH) It’s the heart speaking, whatever anyone says

(ALL) Noona is so pretty
Looking at her I go crazy
But now I’m getting tired
Replay x3
Memories scratch at my heart
Oh my heart aches, so fix it
The farewell is approaching
Replay x3

 

As the song goes on, I see the one I live with, approaching my direction. None other than Yoona my best friend.

 

(ON) Noona is my M.V.P *most valuable player*
People are envious and I feel great
Always the center of her gaze
I’m so cool for being together with her
(JH) “Please don’t let go of this hand”
That’s my promise
(ON) I know that’s been a lie for a moment

 

She gave me another rose. I’m confused; as I was going to ask her she disappeared. I don’t have a choice but to read what’s in there.

 

(ALL) Perhaps to her, I’m nice but no fun
(KY) Her gestures are telling me that’s the issue
(ALL) and I think I’m gonna hate it girl
the end is coming
(JH) My heart is yelling, in front of the farewell

 

10th rose – Noona, I guess in that word do you know who I am already.

Minho and you’re surprises. Aish, why I didn’t think about it?

 

(ALL) Noona is so pretty
Looking at her I go crazy
Make up, shake up, break up
Memories scratch at my heart
Oh, my heart aches, so fix it
At the approaching farewell I
Make up, shake up, break up

Ah ah, beautiful girl
ah ah, still with someone else
It’s obvious that she hasn’t known the distinct taste of true love
ah ah, Sadly, that girl
ah ah, Can’t accept my feelings of genuine love

 

The song goes on and I see another person approaching me. And this person makes my best friend happy everyday. Taecyeon oppa. He gave me another rose and like Yoona he disappear.

 

(ALL) Noona is so pretty
Looking at her I go crazy
But now I’m getting tired
Replay x3
Memories scratch at my heart
Oh my heart aches, so fix it
The farewell is approaching
Replay x3

 

I read again: 11th rose – Noona, all of these are true I’m not lying to you. Sorry that I keep you waiting. Just I don’t have a courage to confess to you. If Taecyeon hyung didn’t say that if I didn’t confess now, something might happen. Like you will never be mine, and I don’t want that to happen. So Noona….

 

Noona is so pretty
Looking at you I go crazy
(MH) Uh, Our love
Crazy,
But now I am tired
Uh I just go crazy ‘cuz
Replay x3
(KY) I I I love you gurl
Memories scratch at my heart
Oh, my heart aches, so fix it
Uh, my heart aches
Fix it
At the approaching farewell I
(MH) Yo I wanna hold U girl
Replay x3
I I I love you

Noona is so pretty
(I keep thinkin ’bout you)
Noona is so pretty
(I keep dreaming ’bout you)
Have you tasted sincere love?
Noona is so pretty
(I keep thinkin ’bout you)
Noona is so pretty
(I keep dreaming ’bout you)
You’ve got my sincere love.

 

I see Minho walking down the stage and heading to my direction and I see he is holding a rose.

He stops in front of me and Say:

 

Minho: So Noona will you be my FOREVER?

 

I hug him, I don’t utter any word. I just hug him to tell him that I’m willing to his FOREVER.

 

Minho: Thank You Noona.

 

I hear everyone cheering for us. Cooing us, and clapping.

 

Yoona: I guess Unnie will never be alone now.

Taec: Yeah, Like us. She will be Happy everyday like you.

 

MinYul: I LOVE YOU.

 

-The END-