Not your ordinary girl

The Villain of Kris's Fairytale

I swear, if I'm gonna stay in this class for another second, I'm gonna explode. Who wouldn't? I mean, why do we have to study history if they're all dead? Come on why don't you guys just move on? They're all probably resting in peace now in their coffins. Obviously.

I glanced for the hundredth time at my phone, checking the time. 1:25? 35 more minutes before class ends. Oh joy.

Out of patience, I stood up and slammed my history textbook on my desk, making sure the teacher heard. All people in class turned their heads towards me. "Discussion's over. Class dismissed!" I announced, smirking at Mr.Wang's face. I looked at him sternly, "Do you have something to say, Mr.Wang?" I asked.

"Miss Jung, you can't just end class, you have no—"

"Do you know who you're talking with?" I asked simply. Aware of every students looking at me.

"F-fine. Class dismissed." He finally admitted defeat. Just as he finished his sentence, students scurry off to leave the room. I took my backpack and left the room too. In a graceful way of course.

As soon as I entered the hallway, students stopped on chatting, gossiping and turned their heads to look at me. I then flashed my million-dollar poker face at them, arms crossed, and perfectly the "vain" pose. None of them reacted; like how the boys would have their jaws hanging and girls idolizing. And it was so not normal.

After a second, I felt a presence nearing me, and instantly, all the girls started giggling and talking. I turned around to see what's behind me, expecting a 1D or 5SOS member but no,  it was a tall blond-haired guy and he looked pretty unfamiliar. I guess he's new? 

Anyway, the new guy walked right past me, not even acknowledging my presence or anything. I was left unacknowledged. I mean, if I could describe him he's..interesting? Nope. Mesmerizing? Definitely not.  He's.. Intimidating. Yeah, like Christian Grey. But definitely not Christian Grey! Just like him and NOT him. ... Okay I'll shut up.

I just watched as his shadow retreat from the hallway. 

"See? He even got Eunhee's attention. Even if he just passed by!" I heard one of the gossip girls whisper.

---

Lunch break. I was sitting with my friends, over at our table. The Queen Table as I call it, because that's the place where the Queen sits, the place where I sit. Duh :P

When the new guy came in the cafeteria. As if on cue, people started to look and whisper, everyone seeming to notice him. 

"Look, it's mr. new guy. I sat beside him in social studies, he's really nice."