2 : I Know This Will Happen

It Turns Upside Down

"Appa! Wae?!" you asked. "Because we've decided that we should do this since I can't take care of you because of my works... I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah.." he said. "It's OK, appa. I understand..." you said. Hoya seems understanding why. Your father then discussing the engagement date with Hoya's father. He will invites your family from America, since most of your family are in America than in Korea. Hoya's father also doing the same. "The party will be a private party. It's just for our family. Or should we invite some company friends?" your father said. Hoya's father agreed. Later then you finished discussing the party. "I'm going home." he said, and bowed. Hoya and his father left your house.

You ran to your room and take a photo that's on the table. "Eomma, I'm going to be engaged.. I'm no longer a teenager I think.." you said. You hug the photo. Your father peeked from the door. "I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah.." he thought. You then place the photo back on the table. You took your iPod and listen to U-Kiss's Neverland. Well, you're interested to this song. *Listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0

".....Neomani hamkke kajullae
Meolji anheun fantasy
Sangsangi kadeukhan i sesange
Kkeucheun eobseo never end
Yeogin Neverland.."

Suddenly your phone ring out. You check the caller ID. "Who's this?" you thought. "Yeoboseyo? Please speak.." you said. "Hey, it's Ho Ya. ~~~~~-ah, let's go for a date tomorrow! I'm bored at home.." he said. "Mwo?! Where did you get my phone number? I think you never ask me?" you said. "Ah, it's secret.. Well, do you want to go with me?" he said. "Umm.. Ok...ay then" you said. "Ok, I will pick you up at 5 P.M. tomorrow! Be sure to dress prettily" he said. "N..ne.." you said. The call ended. "Ugh... What should I wear tomorrow?" you thought. You go check your wardrobe, to find any beautiful dresses. Then, you found some. But you decided to wear with a hoodie one and with a pair of skinny jeans.

And you forgot what wedges you should wear. You bought wedges but you never wear it. You decided to wear shoes rather than wedges. "My legs will hurt.." you thought. "But I also want to wear wedges!" you thought again. So you think of it and decide between wedges or shoes. "I think this will be good!" you thought. *You pick the black one.

"I'm done!" you said. Then you feels like there is something that you forgot. "Emm.. I think I forgot something.. But, what is it?" you thought. You then see a book on your bed. "Oh! My biology homework!" you thought. You then start doing it. "Ah, it's easy.." you said. The clock pointed at 10 P.M. and it's time to go sleep. You wish tomorrow there willn't be any troubles coming for you. You then fall asleep.

- Meanwhile -

Ho Ya is still awake. He's thinking something that seems important. "I think I should change her. I believe she will be more beautiful if she change her personality.." he thought. "OK! I will take her shopping tomorrow!" he thought. Then he go to sleep.

The next day, you got up and prepare for school. You took out a slice of bread and spread chocolate jam on it. You looked at the clock and get up from your chair. "Appa! I'm going to school!" you shouted. "Be careful, ~~~~~-ah!" he said. "I will!" You went out from your house and you see a car is waiting you. You walk up to that car. "~~~~~-ssi, let's go to school together!" Ho Ya said. "But, what if the girls find out that we're together now? I'm afraid that they will hurt me.." you said. "It's OK. Just get in, or else, we'll be late!" he said. "Okay then..." you said. You two then drives off to school. You walk up to your class. You see eyes that scanning you from top to bottom while you walking to your class. "He's with our Hoya oppa?" a girl said. "What?! What is this?" "Hoya oppa....." "Who is she? She's so ugly!" and all things that seems bad to hear. You put up your headphone and hear to some musics. Ho Ya, who's walking beside you, took your hands out and hold it. You then remove your heaphone from your head. "Hey..." you said. "What? Hihi" he chuckled. "This guy... Oh my.. W...why must I in..involved.." you thought to yourself.

You arrived to your class and Hoya waved you good bye. You waved him too. "I don't believe it... It must be a dream! Yes! It must be a dream!" you thought. You pinched yourself and you see that people in your class are watching you confused. You just ignore them and go to your seat. Your class is different from the other classes. People in your class don't care with things like you go out with Ho Ya, etc. And that's why you're grateful that you're placed in this class. A teacher comes in. "Class, Ms. Yang are sick today. So your first class will be free" he said. Your class just nodded understand and back to their activity, study. The teacher seems confused because he never see a class like this. "I will leave you then" he said. You also go back to your study. Because you're free, you decided to study outside. The air are refreshing. You open your book and read some important things. "Ah, that's why it become like this..." you murmured.

After awhile, there are some girls coming up to you. You closed your book and look up to them. "What do you want?" you ask bravely. "What? You still bravely ask like that? You rascal!" she said. "What? You want to die?" you said. You stood up and preparing to punch them in their face. "You're going to die, es!" you said. You then give a punch to the leader. Yeah, a hard one. "Yah! My face!" she said. The other two are scared. They whispered to their leader that they need to go or you will give another punches. "Let's go.." she said. They flee of and you just calmly go back to your seat. Hoya that was watching you from the second floor had his eyes wide open. He can't believe a girl like you could do things like that. "Wah.. This girl... Jinjja..." he said.

You decided to go back to your class. You go to the cafeteria and get some food. Hoya from somewhere came up and ask you to take a seat with Infinite. "Hey, I want to talk to you. You can take a seat with Infinite. I will be there after get the food" he said. "N..Ne.." you said. The three girls that came up to you before watch it and they seems to be mad. "That girl.. Look out for the revenge, rascal!" she said. You walk up to your seat. "H-hey.. Guys..." you said. You tried to be calm, but you failed. "Hey! Are you Hoya's going-to-be wife?" Sung Yeol said. "Yes, I a-am..." you said. Sung Jong cheers for you. He then say, "Noona, don't be like that. We aren't going to hurt you, or doing something bad to you!" he said. "Thank you.." you said with a smile. "Wah, noona neomu gwiyeowo!" he said. "Ah.." you blushed. Ho Ya comes up bringing his food. He sit beside you. "~~~~~-ssi, I saw you when you're in the school garden. What are you doing there?" he said. "OMO! He saw me? What am I going to do?!" you thought. "Ms. Yang is sick today, and my class are free. So I went out from class to have some fresh air.." you said. "Really? Just that?" he asked curiously. "Y-yes.. Just th-that..." you said. "Oh, okay then.." he said. He continues to eat like there's nothing happened. "I bet he saw me punch one of the girls.." you thought.

You finished eathing and you go back to your class. You waved good bye to Infinite and walk up to your class. You feel like there are some people are following you to your class. You just ignore it and quickly go back. But when you about to step forward, someone pull your right hand. You were about to punch them. But your left hand also held by another person. You just can't believe that they was your school's well-known bad boys. "Hey, what are you doing?! Do you want to die now?! I'm going to kill you now!!" you said. They just chuckled seeing you saying like that. "What? Hahaha! You can't kill us, little girl!" the boss said. "I can if I want! And I want to now!" you said. "Oh yeah? Let's see!" he said. They picked you out from school and nobody knows it.

You arrived at a strange place and being tied. "Hey! I swear I will kill you when I'm free from here!" you said. "You will never, sweety.." he said. "This person, I'm not going to let you happily live your life! I will make your days like there's no tomorrow!" you thought. They're scanning you from up to toe while you thought something evil like that. "Hey, don't you see that she got a glamorous body?" one of his friends said. "Yeah, I see it, pabo!" he said. "What should we do with this body?" he said. He touched your arm and start ing your blouse.

- Meanwhile -

Ho Ya seems worried. He tried to call you for 10th times and you didn't pick up the calls. He checked to your class and find nothing. Someone then appears from behind. "Oppa! The bad boys are taking ~~~~~ eonnie out from this school! You got to take her from them before something bad happens!" she said. "Jinjja?! Thank you for your info!" he said. He quickly drives off from the school and get to that bad boys' place. He knows where they hide. He broke the door and find you half . "Yah! Who do you think you are?" he said. He threw punches to them and take you out from there. He covers your upper body with his jacket. "Gwaenchana? I'm taking you home.." he said. "N-ne.. Gwae-gwaenchana..." you said. A tear fell from your eye and you seems to be scared. He took you to his place and ask you to change your clothes. You get changed and go to the living room.

"Hoya-ssi.... Gamsahamnida.." you said. "It's OK, ~~~~~-ssi.." he said. "I will protect you from now on.." he continue his talk in his thought. You two had a few conversation and you fall asleep. You place your head on Ho Ya's shoulder. Hoya smiled when he see your face. "So pretty..." he murmured. He then got an idea and call your father to tell his idea. "What a good idea! I agree!" your father said. Hoya thank your father and planning something for you. "Let's get started tomorrow!" he thought. He then carry you to his room. He manages to sleep with you since you're his going-to-be wife. "No dirty thoughts, Hoya!" he said to himself. Something then came up to his mind. "Who's doing this to her? I'm sure they're paid to make her like this!" he thought. "It must be the girls.. Yes.. It must be them!" he thought. "I will protect you, ~~~~~-ah.. No matter what!"

He then fell asleep and hug you...
The next morning...............

- To Be Continued -