chapter 1

out of brotherly love?

Chanyeol hates picking his sister up from dance class. And just to make things clear: this has absolutly nothing to do with his sister. He loves his sister and her and his sh loves him. Yeah, they sometimes fight, but isn't that normal between sinlings? There's no problem between them. Except that he almost let her fall the first time he held her, but that's another story. The reason why he hates picking her up is actually her dance teacher, Madame Lee.

You see, Madame Lee is an old woman that once lived in Chanyeol's neighborhood. She used to babysit him when he was younger and he hated it. The old woman is realy strict and her house always smelled like old people. She only watches some sappy romances even when the new pokemon movie was on. She honestly asked Chanyeol what that is. Hello? Who doesn't know pokemon? And after he explained to her that it was the best thing ever and everybody watches pokemon because it's so awesome, she seriously said that she'd rather watch titanic because that's  a real movie and not just some kids show. The poor little boy had to go through 5 hours (at least that's how long it seemed to him, if not longer) of torture. Oh, and did he mention that the old lady never had any sweets in her house? What kind of person doesn't have sweets? Like, how can you survive without some sugar? And his parents still send him there even after he told them all about the woman, how heartles is that? Anyway, when he turned ten he just couldn't stand it anymore and had to find a way out of this. He painted some of her walls with his crayons, got her cat a new haircut and threw away some of those horrible movies if her. Let's just say that since then, Madame Lee doesn't like Chanyeol as much as she did before. But  how was Chanyeol suposed to know that this woman was going to b the ballet teacher of his sister one day? And that she was going to be so stuborn and still be mad at Chanyeol 9 years after that incident. Not that he apologized. He still thinks it's her own fault because she didn't let him watch pokemon that one time. And that is something completely unforgivalbe.

So when Chanyeol's parents asked him to pick up his sister, because they were going to an important buisiness dinner, he was not exactly happy. You could even say that he was the opposite of happy. And the reason why he was like half an hour late now was definitely not because he hoped that Madame Lee would be gone when he arrived. No! It's because his best friend Baekhyun had something really important he wanted to tell Chanyeol. And Chanyeol being the good friend he is listened to the problems od Baekhyun that might have involved the fridge being so far away and baekhyun being way too lazy to walk there but at the same time being so hungry. Serious problems, right?

Anyway, when Chanyeol finally arrived at the dance studio, there was no old lady to be seen. But his happiness about this only lasted for a short moment because he suddendly saw that a guy wearing a black hoodie stood right next to his 11 year old sister. He ran there And stepped between  them shouting "What are you doing to my sister?! Freaking e! Minji, what did mum and dad tell you about talking to strangers?" The little girl looked slightly embarrassed and said "Oppa! I'm not talking to any strangers! This is my new dance teacher!" Chanyeol looked at Minji confused. "What new dance teacher? What about Madame Lee?" Before his sister could answer his questions, he felt a tap on his shoulder which caused him to turn around. And damn! He was greeted by a very handsome face and the most beautifull smile he had ever seen. "Hí! my name is Kim Jongin and it's true, I'm the new ballet teacher of minji's group. The Madame asked me to take over some of her classes since she feels too old to continue like she did so far. And there's no need to worry, I'm not a e.  I just waited with minji for her brother. I guess that's you?" It took a moment for Chanyeol to comprehend what he just heard. And another moment to realize that damn, he just made the worst first impression ever. He called the new teacher of his sister a e. And that guy is probably one of the bestlooking people he ever met! He then realized that he still didn't say anything and was just standing there, staring at jongin who started ro look slightly insecure. "Ehm... Hi! yeah, I'm Chanyeol, minji's brother. Aren't you too young to teach ballet? All the ballet teachers I know are old women..." Smooth Chanyeol! He mentally cursed himself for acting so stupid but immediately stopped when he heard the most beautifull laugh ever. He looked up to see it belonged to Jongin. "There are a lot of man teaching ballet too, you know? And most of them are not that old. Even though it's true that I am pretty young. But it's not like I only do this, I'm still going to school and stuff. I'm only doing this to get a little money. And because I love kids and dancing" Chanyeol was completely awestruck and didn't know what to say, so he just let out a probably very intelligent sounding "Ahhh" "Anyways, I should go now. See you next week Minji! Bye Chanyeol!" Jongin waved cutely before he turned around and left. Chanyeol stood there and watched him leave thinking about how can someone look so good when all he's doing is just walking away when his sister started complaining "Oppa! Why were you so late today? And why did you have to be so weird? ou aren't normally acting like this. What's wrong with you today?! And why are we still standing here? Can't we just go alrady? It's getting cold!"....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AN: Hey guys! I know I said this was going to be a oneshot but i feel like it's going to be too long if i write everything that i want into this. I though about leaving it like this, but i'm not really statisfied with the ending. What do you guys think? I think I'm going to writhe vone or two more chapters, if you want me to.

 

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. My beta just told me that she is with her father for 2 weeks right now and can't look over this so  corrected it all myself. But since i'm not an english native speaker, there are probabla still some mistakes. I hope it's allright like this.

Thanks for reading. I love you all ^^