prologue

♔L.joe VS My Five Over-protective brothers!!!♔

Prologue:My Five-over protective brothers!

 

BGM :Atlantis Princess-Boa


 

Author's Pov

Hi!! This is my first ever fanfic I'm writing... Kekekeke

Subscribe to read the wonderful adventure of L.joe and Jihyun's love story. And also not forgetting Jihyun extraodinery brothers!! kekeke~ :D

You guys must be curious why their older brothers are very extraodinery brothers. Other than the obvious height, appearance,the way they dress,the way they talk, rich. 

The truth is, ...the five of them, they're all crazy!!!!!

Crazy Brothers and their obesessive love for their sister. XD

Minsoo. He's the leader of the four crazy brothers. Famous Artist ,won the first place and become the man that most women wanted. But nobody knows that he's an extremly exaggerated lunatic that over protect his sister.

Chunji, is the second oldest of the five crazy brothers! Famous Idol, won the first place and become pouplar with all women. I don't even know how many women hearts he capture.The only flaw is the same protect his sister, lunatic hyung!

Daniel a.k.a Niel is the third brother. super athlete, not one sport can baffle him. He's now a soccer coach. And there are tons and tons of professtional teams invited him to join. Same thing, a lunatic hyung who protect his sister obesessively.

The twins are pouplar with all women. Jonghuyn a.k.a changjo and Ricky a.k.a Chanhyun are twins but their personalilty are different. But the only one thing in common

Kekeke you know !

Lunatic Brothers!

Whenever a guy confesses to Jihyun, we might need to call the ambulance!!!

okay okay enough me talking, let's start the story.

 

 

"Huuuuhuuu eomma eomma." As alittle boy flings his little arm around his mom's neck while crying loudly. "Boys, what did you do?" Jihyun's mom say as she put her hands on her hips and giving them dispproving looks. As they got closer she can make out a small figure trailing brhind them.

"what's going on here?"

 little 5 year old Jihyun steps forward."It was my fault eomma.."little Jihyun said as she looked down.

"No it's the boy fault!!!" The little 7 year old Daniel whined.

"Eomma, that kid refused to let our Jihyunnie seat on the swing. so we just help him off."  10 year old minsoo explained.

"We just shoved him off a little." little 8 year old Chanhee added as Chanhyun and Jonghyun nodded their head.

 Jihyun's mom pov

Our boys have been always been over protective of Jihyun. Even when they were toddlers, and could barely talk and walk the boys seemed to gravitate towards her, always looking to makae sure she was always happy. As my boys grow older, they have got worse and seem to be going through the 'pushing and hitting' stage.

Last week i had their school calling us to say that they have been an incident at school. My husband Myungsoo and I rushed over there to see five boys sitting in the principles office. When we asked what was going on, we were informed that Minsoo had pushed another student, while Chanhee was waiting behind him so he could trip him up, Daniel purposely spilled his drink all over the boy , and the twin took the boy bag and dumped it into the pool. When I asked them why minsoo simply replied "He gave Jihyun a flower and tried to touch her hand." while the others nodded their head in an agreement.

Apparently they found nothing wrong with their behaviour because they were protecting their little sister from 'boys.' At the moment I really wanted to slap  Myungsoo and his little talk with the boys about protecting her.  When we get home and I was alone with myungsoo, I told him how I felt but his response was  "Why was a boy giving her flowers anyway and trying to hold her hand?" Arghhh. It Honesty felt like I had seven kids in the house at that moment instead of six. T.T

So this is how protective Jihyun's brothers were. Kekeke that right myungsoo a.k.a L is Jihyun's appa. I decieded to make Jihyun's family sir name  'kim'.

So how is my first chapter? 

I hope you guys like it >.<

-sarangAngel