This Moment

This moment is Our Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▽・x・▽

This moment_ Luhan x unnamed oc 

***

I rushed around, doing my make-up, sorting out my hair, getting dressed... Ready for prom. I decided on light natural make up, just some eyeliner, a little mascara and some pale lip gloss. My hair was straightend and curled slightly at the ends. I finally decided on a baby blue dress, that was mid thigh and puffed out a little. I wore my black heels. I then rushed around my apartment looking for my clutch. Only to be interrupted by a knock at the door. I took a deep breath, straightend my clothes and opened the door to find my boyfriend, and date for tonight's college graduation party, luhan. "Hi~" he hummed walking in my aprtement and putting his arms around me. "Hey." I said a little absent minded trying to Rememeber where I put my clutch. "Whats up baby?" He asked sweetly. "I need to find my bag."I explained pulling myself out of his grip and rushing to my room, to find it thrown on my desk. I smiled and walked back to luhan. Greeting him properly wih a kiss. 

"Found it?" He chuckled as he kissed he back. I pulled away for a second, looking at his appearance. He wore a black , with a white shirt. I bit my lip befor pulling him into another kiss. "You look.. Hot.." I mumbled into the kiss, as it got hotter. So much i stumbled  back a little. He smiled and pulled away. He grabbed my hand before pulling me out the door and to his car. 

 

We got in and headed to the college. "You look gorgeous tonight baby~" he said as we parked up. He kissed me lightly. I got out the car as did he. Our hands entertwined as we walked into the main hall. It was just like prom. Only this time round, I had the perfect boyfriend with me and not some guy who only wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter