The truth

Last chance to love you

That day, the Kai and Seo Young spent the whole day and Yeouido park, flying kite, cycling, chatting, eating...

"The sky is beautiful." Seo Young glanced out of the window while Kai was driving

Seo Young smiled and thought* It will be great if Jiho oppa is here.* She  the furrowed her eyebrow, *But why is there no reply Oppa? I have text him so many times.* Seo Young can't help but kept having a bad feeling.

She shook off her thoughts, * Nothing will happen to him*

"Seo Young ah, what are you thinking about?" Kai warily asked.

"Jiho oppa. He did not answer my calls nor did he reply my messages. This is not the usual him." Seo young sighed.

" He will be fine." Kai assured, * I hope so..* He thought in his mind.

As kai was driving towards Seo Young apartment, he spotted a group of suspicious strangers pacing around the remote corner near void deck of her apartment.

Kai furrowed his eyebrow, *Do they have anything to do with Zico sunbae?* He thought and glanced at Seo Young, *Seo Young might be in danger if I send her back now.*

Kai slowed down the car, " Seo Young ah, do you want to catch a movie with me? I heard that there is a new movie coming up."

"Aniya... . We are already at my neighborhood. I am tired and I need some rest." Seo Young replied while worrying for Zico.

"But..." Kai glanced at the group of strangers in black, *I hope that they are not here for her.*

The car skids to a stop. "Seo Young ah, they looks suspicious. I will go out and check it out. Stay in the car." Kai said and alighted first. Seo Young shifted her attention to them and a shiver chilled down her spine.

She didn't like their aura.

Kai purposely walked around his car, pretending to check on his car while he observed their action.

"That bastard! Don't let me catch him. I will kill him for sure." One of the man said.
*Bastard? Is he referring to Zico Sunbae?*Kai thought.

Kai then glanced at Seo Young once again, *It's dangerous for her to stay here.*

Kai hopped back into his car and start the engine, "Seo Young ah, I think that it's not safe for you to go back there."

He began to drove off while Seo Young trying to stop him, "What are you doing Kai? Stop the car."

"I can't, I can't let them meet you." Kai replied as he speed up.

"Where are you bringing me to?" Seo Young asked, "Hold on.. Are the guys here for me?"

Kai did not reply.

"Kai!" Seo Young yelled.

Kai stopped at the quiet road side.

"Are you hiding anything away from me?" Seo Young asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Mianhae, Seo Young ah... " Kai lowered his head, he felt that he will have to let Seo Young know as he did not want place her in danger.

"I have something to tell you but can you promise me to stay calm after that?" Kai requested.

Seo Young looked at him and nodded.

"The group of guys there might be here for Zico." Kai told her everything that zico had told him.

Seo Young looked at him in shock. She couldn't believe what she had just heard, "Kai, stopping kidding with me."

But Kai's expression was serious and she knew it was true. Zico had left her and Zico might be in danger now. "I... can't.. I can't.. let anything happens to him. I need to find him now." Seo Young was about to get off the car but Kai pulled her back.

"You can't. You will get hurt." Kai warned.

Tears welled up in Seo Young eyes, "But jiho oppa will get hurt too!"

"You promise me to keep calm!" Kai snapped.

"How can I keep calm if I know jiho oppa life is at stake!" Seo Young yelled, "And you should have told me earlier, shouldn't you?"

"How can I keep calm if I know jiho oppa life is at stake!" Seo Young yelled, "And you should have told me earlier, shouldn't you?"

Kai looked at Seo Young, "I promise Zico Sunbae not to tell you anything and to protect you."

"I don't need you to protect me!" Seo Young scowled and pulled away from Kai gripped. She get off the car and ran away.

"YAH, Seo Young ah..." Kai ran after her.

Kai caught up with her but Seo Young tried to struggle off his gripped, "Where are you going?"

"I might know where oppa is. I am going to get him." Seo Young replied while using all her strength to get away from Kai.

"I will go with you. Get on the car." Kai pulled Seo Young back.

Seo Young knew that Kai will not let her go alone easily, so she kept quiet and went back to his car.

She directed Kai the direction to the place where she thinks Zico will be.

They arrived at a streets of nightclubs and pub. She alighted and she ran into a underground club.

However, she was stopped by a bouncer. "I need your identification card. " The bouncer said.

Irritated, Seoyoung pulled out her Identification card and the bouncer let her in. Kai followed.

The club was crowded and Seo Young tried to elbow her way through the crowd. Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, "Stay close with me. "

To her disappointment, Zico was not there. They tried to find him the whole night but failed.

Seo Young sat blankly in the car. "Zico will be fine." Kai tried to assure her, "Let's go back and rest first. We can look for him again tomorrow."

Seo Young nodded, "I want to go back to my apartment. Jiho oppa might go back there."

Kai knew that he couldn't change her mind and he drove her back.