That night

I hate you... but I need you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rome was just coming home from the studio with the hope of spending a relaxing evening with his beautiful girlfriend, but his hopes were to be coming crashing down in just a few minutes.

He easily unlocked the front door from their condo and happily entered the house. Rome put his bag aside , threw his shoes somewhere in a corner and made his way to the bedroom they both shared and from where her voice could be heard. Curiosity grew over him so he carefully put his ear near the door so he could hear what exactly was she saying, but he soon regretted it.

You: I miss you too baby. I can’t wait to see you again. Yes.. We had a wonderful date.

Fury was taking over him and he could no longer hold it in. He flung open the door and looked with anger, pain and disappointment at her. Eun Seo was looking with eyes wide at him and open and shaky .

You: I …. I have to go.

Rome: No No.. Don’t mind me! Keep talking to your “ baby” !

You: I… Rome! It is not what it looks like! I –I was just..

Rome: You were just what!? Cheating on me with some damn bastard? I can see that!

You: Rome! I am not cheating on you.. It was just a one night thing.. I was drunk and I got carried away.. I’m so so sorry … I love you Rome!

Tears were starting to stream down Eun Seo’s face .

Rome: A one night thing? A DAMN ONE NIGHT THING!? Than what with the “ I miss you too”? Huh? Care to explain to me how was your date with that bastard soo wonderful compared to the ones we had?

You: Babe… Don’t do this to me… I never loved someone as much as I love you !

Rome lowered his head so his eyes  wouldn’t meet with hers anymore. His fists were clenched and his breath was irregular .

Rome: D-Don’t you dare cry in front of ME! You were the one who cheated! You have no right to cry…. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter