Oopsies

Flirting My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was Wednesday. March 23, 2014. 

     The day your best friend confronted you about dating. 

     You know those talks parents have when their teenagers get to high school? Your parents found that uncomfortable. You can learn, right? 
But, your best friend, Hana Lee, decided it was best to talk to you about it. It wasn't like you didn't know about . You were a , yeah. You went through all the Ed in America. But, when dating in Korea, you were an innocent . 

     Eventually, you gave up on dating by the time you got to the 2nd year of high school. However, this year, you met Jackson Wang. Everything went downhill from there. 

     "This is too hard!" You whine, pushing all her questions away. 

(A/N: that's what she said ;) lol sorry) 

     "C'mon! You like---"

     "SSSHHHHHSHH OH MY GOD" you hiss, slapping your hand over her face. 

     "DONT SAY IT! IT'S HORRIBLE" you add. 

     "What? That you like Jackson?" 

     You threw a french fry at her. 

     Yeah, you were overreacting, but you watched a lot of Korean dramas and chick flicks to know there's crying in love. You didn't like crying. You were the tomboy type. You had cut your hair short, and always wore beanies. You wore hoodies and jeans because you hated uniforms. You were practically a fashion terrorist, yet SOMEHOW you got guys confessing to you. 

     "It's because you have a small, pretty face. Korean guys dig that" Hana said. 

     So you tried harder. You wore SnapBacks, no makeup, and acted normal and open around guys. But now, you suddenly regretted trying harder to do that. There was pros and cons. Your best friend, was determined to get you a boyfriend. 

     When liking a boy do you:

A.) approach him coolly, and wait till he asks you out
B.) be yourself, and ask him out first 
C.) flirt

     You smile, checking off B. You received a thump on your head. 

     "Noo! C." Your best friend, Hana, frowned. 

On a first date. . . 

A.) movies & popcorn 
B.) restaurant & walk in park
C.) walk on beach & lunch 

     You tap your chin, "I dunno, beach sounds fun."

     "Trick question. He decides" Hana said, frowning. 

     "WHAAAT?! No. No. No. What if he decides on the most boring ?" You wail. 

     "Then it's your bad you went out with him. Duh. You don't want to sound clingy and like a gold digger" 

     "I don't want to date" 

     "Are you sure? You wanna see Mr. Wang flirt with another girl? You know Hyuna?"

     "Hyuna? Kim? Yeah. Sometimes she has cleaning duty with me. She's really nice. Did you want to meet her?" You look at your friend weird for suddenly bringing her up. 

     "No, dummy. Kim Hyuna is a pretty girl" Hana said slowly. 

     "Talk faster. I'm not an idiot."

     "She has ways with guys. A few winks and smiles, your crush can be walking on the beach with her" 

     You frown. "Is that what girly girls do in their free time? Practice flirting? Because--" 

     "Dude. It comes naturally" she made a disapproving face. "I don't know what happened here" 

     "I can flirt if I wanted to!" You argue, "and besides, I thought Hyuna liked Mark" 

     "Any girl would like the both of them. Jackson's the easiest to approach" Hana said. 

     You looked at her in horror, "does that mean Jackson is a player? A-and he would go out with me because he's trying to play me? A-and years later, I'd come back looking hotter--" 

     "Stop with your dramas!"

     "Actually that was a fanfic" 

     "WHATEVER! See watch her." Hana rolls her eyes. 

     You follow her eyes, and there she was, Kim Hyuna herself, walking across the lunch room. She probably didn't even mean to, but she looked like a super model strutting. This time, you followed HyunA's eyes, and they were on Jackson Wang. 

     "I missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter