Music Videos (일)

2NEXO | The Documentary

Of course, I know that some MVs are not published by our respected agencies but hold up! Is SM teaming up with YG the whole time (Before Kim Youngmin)?! Well, look.

 

XOXO | Crush

In 2012, EXO's new album, XOXO, has been released. The album is about highschool love and highschool is mostly where all boys and girls started to have interest. Then in 2014 (which is today), 2NE1 released the Crush MV. Well. . . On the 2nd They love me cause I'm part, that's where the school part was shown. Except it was a bit of 'ruined' of some sort like you were a highschool rebel. And then on Dara's part, there's the real showcase of the school. Well, that is clearly obvious, isn't it?

 

Overdose | Gotta Be You

Then, Overdose was released. Who could even miss that MV? Those whose internet connection has timed out. The intro which was all dubstep, showed that EXO was trapped -Baekhyun's voice- in. . . your hea-hea-heart and they couldn't find a way out. Then here comes 2NE1, intro was an American actor(?) and then showing up Dara with the (if you have a mind who imagines you hear music, well, just imagine I'm singing the intro music of Gotta Be You) tarantantararan tororontororon tururuturuturutuntururun playing in the background with CL rapping such Korean words. Just, this is too obvious!

 

 

Machine | Can't Nobody

Miracles in December | Missing You 

EXO didn't promote in 2013 (excluding Wolf and Growl here) and nothing matched up with CL's The Baddest Female, 2NE1's Falling In Love and Do You Love Me. Well, Missing You matched up with EXO's Miracles in December and noticeably, both are heartbroken songs and both are filmed in the -ber months. Can't Nobody and Machine (both versions) seems like a fit to me. You know why? CL in her part has those machines who are like OoO that her appa made and then Machine showed up. Please!

 

MAMA | All Or Nothing : The Journey

MAMA | Fire

Yep, I know. The powers and those stuff. Plus, Chendara (do not mistake as chandara) powers are the same. You don't know why MAMA is paired up with Fire? Well, we have a KrisDaraYeol moment here.

 

Screen+Shot+2012-04-29+at+2.48.PM.png

exo-mama-chanyeol-makes-a-fire-pheonix-o

aish, such big pics of krisyeol.

 

 SM doesn't release much EXO videos that's why I can't figure out which MV matches with it. I'll give a Part 2 on Music Videos if I find one. Sorry for the short update -bows to you-

 

 

Later updated the same day