CHAPTER 2

Vampire Mark
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

“Everyone. Meeting. Living room. Now!” JB announces. He has not let go of what happened the other night. Jr. and Mark have been pushing him to call everyone in for a good talk.

 

“You two, sit beside me,” says Jr. to both Yugyeom and BamBam, the youngest ones in the house. They do not hesitate and comfortably sit.

 

Mark folds his arms together. Being the oldest one in the house means he has more authority. But he tends to make JB talk since he thinks everyone listens well to the younger one. “Well?”

 

Yugyeom throws his hands up in defeat and says, “Fine, we only went out because we were bored all day. You older guys have school to attend and we just sit here because we are still kids.” He and BamBam have not lived in town long enough to really know the dangers they should avoid.

 

JB wants to tie and hang these two until he thinks it is enough as a punishment. He scolds, “Look we, full-blooded vampires, should be very sensitive when it comes to coming into contact with the half-bloods. One wrong move, and they will even the last drop of blood from us. Those half-bloods know nothing about self-control.”

 

Jr, sitting between the youngest ones, nods and adds, “Yeah, we are only looking out for you two. Our parents are always away so it’s our duty to make sure you guys are safe. We can’t really think that humans are not a threat as well.”

 

BamBam turns to Mark who is sitting next to him. It doesn’t take long for Mark to know what the younger one wants to ask, so he answers, “He means that if we are not careful around these humans, they can easily reveal that vampires do exist. If that happens, someone might get an idea to make himself a vampire hunter. Last time that happened, it was during World War II and that even affected the death toll.”

 

The sudden sound of the wind chime alarms the seven guys gathered at the living room. Jackson dashes to the front door and sees that it is starting to pour outside. He doesn’t feel the cold although the wind is hitting his body. Vampires can’t feel heat nor the cold.

 

“Oh, it’s gonna rain,” he says coolly as he closes the door and gets back with the guys.

 

“That’s good,” JB sighs in relief and briefly closes his eyes, “It would be a bother if those crazy half-bloods try to create another mess in here. When they came here looking for our blood to drink, I nearly wanted us to move away from here. Why won’t they just leave us alone?”

 

Youngjae shakes his head and says, “Well, they are half-bloods after all. They like our blood better than humans especially when they have just turned into vampires. But sooner or later, they will thirst for human blood when they explore the possibilities anyway.”

 

The half-blood vampires they have encountered so far are all newly turned. That means that humans in town must have t

Please log in to read the full chapter