Waiting For You

Waiting For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[before you read this, please imagine ryeowook's hair is exactly like in this photo... ryeowook has a long brown hair]

 

Yesung sat along with his friends while they tried to rule every student who passed through where they stood. That corner was known as the place of Black Horsemen. Everybody knows it but still some people who loved to be played or wanted just to hang around with those guys. Yesung and friends were so popular because they were rich, gorgeous, and made boys and girls laid their eyes on them. Each of the members had special talents and was known to have great score for every subject the school had.

Yesung, had Kim Jongwoon as his born name but since junior highschool, he was known as Yesung for his nickname even no one know what the meaning of it. Yesung only said that his name showed that he was a special person and loved Chemistry but weak on Biology.

Kangin, had Kim Youngwoon as his real name but he loved to be called Kangin cause he said he was strong enough and his alias name kind of represent him to be one. He was cool, love to threw jokes and handsome enough to be a part of the group. Kangin loved History and hated Chemistry.

Eunhyuk, had Lee Hyukjae as his name. Since he loved silver and felt that he was amazing with the way of dancing, he made Eunhyuk as his known name on stage or a club. He was well with every subject but he loved Economy and Accounting the most.

Leeteuk, his parents gave him Park Jungsoo as his real name. He felt he is one of a kind so Leeteuk was made for what he had reached so far. Leeteuk loved Physic and won gold medal twice for the school.

 

When everyone felt okay with the fat those Black Horsemen ruled the school, Kyuhyun and Donghae were irritated about what those four did. Even that bunch of guys never did something horrible or mean but they never stop making jokes to everyone. Some girls loved to be with them especially Eunhyuk who loved to bragged himself.

Kangin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Yesung loved to block a way in or out for students so they can tell the students to do what they wanted. Eunhyuk loved to tell those average students to buy him some food even he also bought food for those students. Kangin loved to show off his power and made some people scared of him but never meant for anything he did. Leeteuk loved to teased girls and boys as he always asked a kiss from each of them who wanted to went in or out.

The only one who never did those childish things was Yesung even he enjoyed when his friends make fun about others. The only thing on his mind was he wanted to beat Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun was his competitor from the first day they went to that highschool. Kyuhyun had a rich family too but never showed it to others. His close friend was Donghae, who hated Eunhyuk the most since he always lost when it comes to dancing or social sciences’ competition. Eunhyuk was the best of all when the school chose him as school’s representative for ECONOMICAL PROBLEM COMPETITION with another school around Seoul.

 

Kyuhyun was also Yesung’s competitor to be a student’s President and he won the election with 9 different votes. Yesung hated to face the reality that he had to work under Kyuhyun’s order but he couldn’t do anything else. He thought he should hanging on his position cause this year was their last year in the school and after that he wouldn’t see Kyuhyun again.

Like that day, Kyuhyun asked his help to earn some signs from principal and vice principal for their social project’s proposal. With grunted on his thin lips, he went to the principal office. As he walked, he checked message that arrived on his phone. It was his dad and he smiled when he read that his dad would be back to Seoul before his birthday without he realized a girl walked out of the principal room.

 

And there they were… bumped to each others as the girl fell in front of him.

 

Yesung rubbed his cheek as the girl placed her hand on her forehead.

“Yaaa! Don’t you have eyes to see that I am about to walk in?” he said, still with no focus on the one who bumped him in.

“I’m sorry. I’m too happy when I walked out. Sorry. Are you okay?” the girl replied in shock as she realized the guy who fell in front of her.

Yesung looked at her and stopped for seconds away.  His eyes seemed couldn’t left the face of the girl he just bumped into. Yesung felt something inside him forced to stay a while and enjoyed the view that happened before his eyes.

 

“What are you doing down there, Jongwoon?” a voice made Yesung jumped out his . It was principal.

“No sir. Just fell over...”

“You want to meet me?” he asked and Yesung nodded.

“Well, come on in then! Ryeowook, make our school proud, okay?” Yesung listened to what the principal said and he saw the lovely girl who fell on him nodded. Then the principal entered his room again.

 

Yesung stopped the girl with pulled her hand to his and whispered as he leaned closer to her.

“Wait for me here, Ryeowook. I need to talk to you on something! Would you? I’ll just ask the sign...”

Yesung smiled when he saw Ryeowook nodded and stood next to the door when he entered the principal room.

 

“what is this for?”

“hmmm some projects for the poor kids outside the school. We want to help them.”

“Nice... So the people outside not just see our school as some stupid rich students but also care about what happen around the school. It’s nice” He said, smiled wider as he signed the proposal.

“How’s your dad doing?”

“He’s fine, sir and he’ll comeback soon by the first of August.”

“Send my regard for him. I’ll come over when he’s arrived.”

“I will sir... Thanks for your help.”

After his business done, Yesung walked out the room in his fastest way then found himself smiled shyly when he found Ryeowook still waiting for him outside.

 

Yesung didn’t know why but he loved to look Ryeowook’s eyes. They were wide, beautiful and warm so Yesung loved to find himself staring at them. Ryeowook blushed when Yesung didn’t speak for words but just staring at her. She was nervous, didn’t know what to do but played her hands. She shocked enough when Yesung pulled up her chin and made her eyes met his before she saw Yesung leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Ryeowook remained silence with her lips part open. She was sure Yesung heard her heartbeat because there was no one around the area where they stood side by side.

 

“Thank you for fell on me couple minutes ago. I enjoyed it. I’ll see you around, Ryeowook!” Yesung lazily pulled his grip off of Ryeowook’s hand. He didn’t want to let it go but he needed to go back soon cause Kyuhyun was waiting for the proposal.

He was happy when he saw Ryeowook blushing for his action.

 

Yesung walked back to his friends with his happy face and that made Eunhyuk saw him in wonder.

“What the hell just happen to you? What’s wrong with the face? And you look crazy walking around with smile on your face...”

“I’m happy. I just saw an angel in front of me...” Yesung answered with stupid smile on his face as he placed his chin on Kangin’s shoulder.

“Who the hell are you talking about?” Leeteuk asked him with curiosity.

“I won’t let you guys know about her. You all might take her away from me. I bet with everything I have that she was created for me…”

“What about Jessica, Yesung?”

“What about her? I’m not his boyfriend. I don’t even know her!”

“And you knew about the angel you just met?”

“I will... sooner…”

 

They walked towards Biology lab as their final class for today was biology and sat outside the room with plans on their heads. Yesung just sat around, read Conan comic book and didn’t give attention to what his friends were doing.

Some girls wanted to enter the lab and Eunhyuk made his smooth moves to get closer to the girls.

“You want to give us a kiss or buy us some food?”

All of them didn’t mind to give Eunhyuk, Kangin or Leeteuk some kisses. It happened for the other girls who came right after the first one. The three were avoiding the boys and just let the guys entered the room without pulled some pranks to them. Yesung was rejecting some girls who wanted to kiss him and continued to read the comic book.

The teacher still didn’t show her appearance so the boys stayed still for some more minutes. That was Ryeowook and her friend walked in and got closer. Ryeowook blushed when she saw Yesung read the comic and she was sure Yesung didn’t know she was there. But then she shocked when Eunhyuk approached her and held her hand.

“Wow! Where have you been all this time? Why I never see you around? Are you new?”

Ryeowook shook her head and smiled to her friend.

“What’s your name?”

“Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook. And she’s Nicky, my close friend.”

Eunhyuk shake the hands of the two girls before he continued his plan.

“So, you can enter the room after you fulfill my request.”

“What? Don’t be ridiculous! Who are you anyway?” Nicky said straightly to Eunhyuk.

“Hmm… not an easy girl. I like you!”

“I don’t!” Nicky leaned forward to Eunhyuk before pushed him away and walked straight to the lab without waiting Ryeowook.

“ckckckckckck… I need to chase a girl like that!”

“In your dream, Eunhyuk-ah!!!” Kangin shouted behind Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk answered him with SHUT UP look.

 

Eunhyuk went back to see Ryeowook and he saw Ryeowook was smiling. He looked to where Ryeowook’s eyes fell before she stared back to the floor.

“So you want to give an enter kiss to Yesung?” Eunhyuk with his eyes and smile. Ryeowook blushed.

“I’m not into your game, Eunhyuk-ah. Not interesting!” Yesung shouted without left the book he was reading.

“He didn’t join the game, sweetheart. So choose one of us and we let you in after you give one of us a kiss. Wait, what your name once again?”

This time Ryeowook answer a bit louder. She wanted Yesung realize she was there.

“I’m Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook!” she said and she smiled when she saw Yesung pulled down the comic book.

Yesung smiled and stood up without some words before walked closer to Eunhyuk. He pushed Eunhyuk back and stood where Eunhyuk was standing seconds ago.

“Hi… are you going in this class too?” Yesung asked and Ryeowook nodded.

“Nice………” Yesung mumbled to himself.

“Yaaa, Yesung! You said you didn’t join the game. Why you have to standing there?” Eunhyuk yelled, still didn’t accept the fact he had to stand behind Yesung.

“I am playing the game now!” Yesung replied coldly.

“So you’ll kiss her?”

“NO! I’ll walk her to the lab with me!”

“You should ask her for a kiss before you let her in!”

“I already kissed her a while ago…” Yesung said as his grip tighter with Ryeowook’s hand inside and walked into the class.

“Is she your angel?” Kangin asked innocently.

“Shut… the… … up!” Yesung said without sound but Ryeowook heard and smiled to Yesung.

This time Yesung was all red and his friends were laughing outside the room.

 

Yesung couldn’t focus even he didn’t sit next to Ryeowook. He kept looking her from the back. Yesung smiled to himself but he thought he was so silly for doing that. The way Ryeowook smiled and laughed really disturbed him. He just couldn’t understand where Ryeowook was all these time and he just realized a beautiful creature like Ryeowook existed in their final year in highschool. Yesung was regretting everything.

Mrs. Park, the Biology teacher gave paper to everyone but we had to do it as a group. She called a name to be paired with another name she called in second row. So far, Yesung heard Ryeowook’s name hadn’t been called yet so he was hoping that he will be in the same group with Ryeowook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter