Their Story Chapter 2

Princes For Princesses

Jessica's POV

"You?!"

I can't believe my eyes. I can't believe that I'm seeing this stranger ert is standing in front of me!

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. I can't take this anymore. Why on earth does he always appear in front of my eyes?!

"I should be the one who asked that question. What-THE HELL-are you doing here?" he asked and emphasized the certain words. How dare he did that to me?! Aish, this guy is really pissed me off!

"You didn't answer, so why should I?" I answered sarcastically, and I can see that he is only rolling his eyes and looks away.

"Wait, did he just mention 'little brother'? So, it means that the one who saved Soojung is his brother? Well, they're indeed resemble," I mentally talked and nodded to my own thought.

 

 

Yuri's POV

This girl is seriously pissed me off! Everytime I talked or asked her, she would yell at me. Geez! What is she? A speaker?! And now, I'm just standing here while looking at her furiously. I decided to shut my mouth in order to avoid another 'battle of yelling' with this SPEAKER GIRL!

"Yah! What are you looking at?!" I got startled when she suddenly yelled at me. See? She loves to yell at everyone!

"Not even your business," I said sarcastically.

"Of course my business if the one whom you looking at is me!" she yelled even louder. Aish this girl is really pissed me off to the max!

"Yah! Stop yelling! You're going to wake my brother!" I yelled back. I really run out of patience!

 

 

Author's POV

Yuri and Jessica keep yelling at each other and the sight is really annoyed Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Yah, you two! Stop yelling at each other!" the voices came from Taeyeon and Tiffany who is now staring with their furious eyes. And it successfully made the two who were in the 'battle of yelling' stopped. They both apologized while hanging their head low. The others just shook their head because of what happened earlier.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting beside my brother's bed, when suddenly Tiffany called me.

"Y-yeah?" What now? I suddenly stuttered? Great!

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"We are talking," I said in my cold tone and somehow I regret it. Aish!

"I-I mean outside. Not here," she said again and gave me that smile. AGAIN!

I just nodded and followed her to walk outside the school's infirmary.

----------

Outside the infirmary.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier," she suddenly said while looking straight to my eyes. I got startled for what she did.

"Wha-What? No, no, it's okay. Really, i-it's o-okay," I said. See the result now? Awkwardness!

"No, I mean about our plan before," she said again. Plan? Oh, she must be referring to our 'tour' plan.

"O-oh that plan. Y-yeah, that's okay. There is still tomorrow, right?" I said and unconsciously smile at her.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"O-oh that plan. Y-yeah, that's okay. There is still tomorrow, right?" he said and surprisingly he smiled at me. God, his smile.

"Y-yeah, you're right," I nodded shyly. I can feel that my face is burning right now, so I just hang my head low, hoping he won't notice that I'm blushing.

After a few second, the bell is ringing. Time to go home.

"Hmm...," he suddenly hummed which made me lifted my head to face him.

"Hmm?" I asked him in humming tone too.

"I-I guess it's time to go home. You better g-go home. I'll take care of my brother," he said and I can see that he is stuttering. Cute.

I just nodded and walked ahead inside the infimary.

 

 

Meanwhile in the school's infirmary.

Krystal's POV

"Amber...Amber...wake up, please. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," I whispered to Amber, hoping that he would listen. But it seems won't work since he doesn't show any sign of movement. I even held his hand and sometimes slightly squeezed it just to gain any response from him. But nothing change. He stays still.

I look at his face while still holding his hand.

"Yes, he is indeed handsome," I mentally praise him. My eyes started tracing his hair, then the bandage on his forehead, his eyes, his nose, and....his lips. His lips.

"Oh my God, what are you thinking about, Soojung?! Stop it!" I mentally cursed myself. But, oh my God, I can't stop blushing on my own actions. I mean, I'm the one who is looking at his face, and also the one who is holding his hand. And I'm sure that my face is burning really hard.

My heart? Oh, don't ask about it. No matter how hard I've tried, it won't stop beating like crazy.

"Heart, I command you to stop beating, right now!" Oh great. Now I start becoming crazy and talk to my own heart. Just great, Soojung!

"Soojungie," Sooyoon-unnie's words snapped me out of my thought.

"Yes, unnie?" I turned my head to her.

"The bell had already rung. We better go home. We've been here a whole day," she said as she picked my bag.

Yeah, we've been a whole day. I even skipped my classes.

"But what about Amber?" I said to her. Still don't want to leave my Amber.

"Eh, 'my Amber'?" I mentally questioned my own thought.

"It's okay, we will take care of him," Taeyeon-oppa assured and smiled to me. Well, I give up and choose to obey. I just hope that Amber will be okay. Yes, he had to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii amazing readers!! Kekeke~ sorry if I took too long for this boring chapter. I got a lot of things to do, and most of them are my school's assignments kekeke~

So, how was it? Was this boring? Yeah, I know it. But thanks for reading it. I really love you! Kekeke~

I hope you're still willing to wait for my next chapters. And for those who have subscribed this story...LOVE YOU TO THE MAAXXXX!!! :*

Next chapter? I can't guarantee that it won't be as boring as this one. But I can guarantee that it will be exciting (I hope so) kekeke~

So, just keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~