1

Let me add some flavour to that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The pink of the walls looked light and like cotton candy against the sky blue chairs and shiny silver table tops.
Everything was squeaky clean.
The different colours and flavours of huge cupcakes and delicate macaron, were placed prettily inside the display case.
Brown sea salt and caramel next to pink raspberry.


The raspberry flavoured macaroons had just been placed in a neat row by nimble, slim fingers.
Suho was now fixing up a tiny splotch of frosting that had ended up on the counter.
He had come extra early this morning to sweep through, clean the tables again and fix some more of the chocolate pralines that one of his waiters, pretty flower boy Oh Sehun, liked to snatch away when he thought Suho was not looking.
Suho though always made a few extra, just in case Sehun came to work hungry, happily feeding the literature student whenever he felt like it.


"Junmyeon hyung. Looking all adorable this morning again. The purple of your apron looks good on you, compliments your skin tone and all that stuff."

Jongdae, or Chen which was the name he told all the pretty girls coming to their tiny café, was flopping over the counter, his blue apron tied sloppily at his back. He was reaching for one of the cupcakes with rainbow frosting, but Suho lightly slapped his hand away.

Placing the cupcake his waiter had chosen on one of the numerous pastel coloured plates, he was adding some of the white sprinkles on top for extra measure.

Taking a hold of the plate, Jongdae shuffled over to one of the window booths, munching on the rainbow treat.

 

If Suho ever got money for all the food his employees ate, then he would have been able to book that trip to Paris; that he had wanted to go to already ages ago. But life was life and Suho was Suho. Too nice for his own good and also too nice to ask his employees to pay for the food they snatched away.

“Don´t make a mess, Jongdae or else you will have to clean it alright?”

“Daht wuff be Thesun´s tchob.” Jongdae pressed out between sprinkles and cream, both stuck to his mouth´s corners.

 

                            ☆ミ☆*:.。.☆.。.:*☆ミ☆

 

“I hope you will have a lovely day, come back soon.”

The girl in front of the counter was taking a quick grab for the ready fixed package of macaron, tied up with a pink bow, before turning around with a heavy blush on her cheeks.

Suho giggled quietly, his eyes shaping upwards.

He loved to smile at people and their different reactions were quite nice to see too.

Most girls blushed heavily and older ladies tended to pat his head or pinch his cheek, telling him what a pretty boy he was and that they had a nice daughter or granddaughter and that they would be so pleased to set him up with them.

Suho new that a lot of the customers came here not only for the perfect pastries and excellent coffee, but rather because of the pretty male waiters that served them and could make a horrible day better in mere seconds by only smiling at them.

Which was one of the main reasons Suho had decided to name his café Flower boy café, sure Chen had laughed at him, but the concept had paid off, even with the not so creative name on the light pink plaque outside the café, right above the door.

He actually had not looked for pretty, flower like waiters in the beginning, but somehow after getting Chen in the boat he had also ended up with the handsome Hunhan couple.

Stoic boy Sehun who only showed his smile to none other than his adorable boyfriend Luhan.

Both of them in college and both a sight to see, especially with their coloured hair that seemed to fit the concept of Suho´s café like no other thing.

Sehun´s rainbow coloured and Luhan´s pinkish hair, matched well with Suho´s light chocolate hair, as if they were making up their own colourful cupcake.

“Can I get one of the cupcakes please?”

He had been smiling at one of the boxes that he had fixed for a regular customer, topping it off with a mint green band twisted in an artistic bow.

Looking up, Suho was met with an unexplainably handsome sight.

The man in front of him was really good looking, not the first handsome guy to ever step foot inside his café, but there were more pretty girls that came for his flower boy waiters rather than handsome man that came for food.

So Suho could not help but look at the sight in front of him.

Full rosy lips and deep chocolate eyes that had some light brown sprinkles mixed in them. His cheeks were full and gave him a young look, while his eyebrows toned it down again, thick and full which gave him a mischievous feeling.

Brown hair was styled upwards at his bangs, spiky ends getting really light.

Suho would definitely hire him, even if it was only for his looks and even if he really did not match up with the rest of his waiters, the others only being pretty and him, yeah him being some sort of manly god.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter