002

Wanted : The Last Human...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter2:-

             Seohyun and Exo have been catching up the whole day that they didn't notice the time ,and it was already 10 .
"I want to sleep!" said Seohyun while yawing ,it was a very long day for her .
"Your room is still here ,you remember the way?" said Xuimin as Seohyun nodded and stood up and started to walk with closed eyes that she hit her head in the wall ,Exo laughed at her ;Seohyun sigh before trying again to walk but got hit again .
"Can you guys help me? or i am going to just teleport!" she said before she vanish .

***

"Tell me again Seohyun ,when was the last time you used your powers?" asked Xuimin as he froze the water ball which was thrown by Seohyun and almost hit him .
"i just discovered it yesterday!" she said and tried to hit him again but he froze it again ,*He can froze the water ,but he can't froze the fire!* she thought as she thrown a big fire ball at him and he froze it and it fall on the ground as water .
"I surrender~!" she said and raised her hands as a give up sign .
Xuimin laughed before patting her head and walking in the house as Seohyun followed him .
"I'm ..." seohyun was about to finish her sentence but her stomach answered for her .
"Hungry?" asked Luhan with a laugh ,Seohyun nodded and cheaply smiled .
"D.O! Seohyun's hungry!" Luhan shouted as Seohyun covered her ears .
"Geez Luhan no need to scream!" said Kyungsoo as he went in the kitchen to make Seohyun something to eat .
Luhan rolled his eyes at his way before turning to Seohyun "Want to take a walk with me ,till this omma make your food?" ,Seohyun laughed before saying "Let's go!" .

***

"Where is that kid! she said she's hungry~"  whined kyungsoo as he putte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter