[PLEASE READ]

Seasons [DISCONTINUED]

Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting 'Seasons'!! It's been like 2 months since I last updated this fic. There are lots of things going on in my life and honestly I'm always tired. K-pop is probably the only source of my happiness right now. I spend like the entire day on the laptop and I don't really talk to my family often. But all my friends are on the internet so I have kept lots of secrets from my family.

The reason I wrote this notice is that I'm discontinuing this story :(( No, it's not that I'm depressed or anything, I can't think of anything to write anymore. But I still love ToppDogg with all of my heart it's just that I can't think/write anymore for this story. I'm very sorry to those who loved/liked this story.... I'm sorry but I can't continue it anymore. 

I still write fanfics but I think I can only concentrate on one. As of right now, I have been writing a HALO fic. HALO is a rookie group that debuted in 2014. Please give them lots of love! Also for ToppDogg!!! I'm gonna post the last chapter of this fic. If ever any of you guys want to talk to me, here's my Twitter account.

Once again, I am very and deeply sorry I can't continue this story anymore.

 

Love, LYA_44