Power

Once Upon a Storybook

A/N: Hiya, first short chapt. hopefully you enjoy. I've decided that it will all be little happy fluffs. unless of course i get all sad and write sad ones....

 

Power

As he stood there staring into his bathroom, or at least he thinks it’s his bathroom, he sigh in defeat. The invasion has finally hit, and it was hitting big. Bows, hair clips, skincare products, hair products, curling iron, and just about everything a girl need to start a salon was scattered all over his bathroom.

It had started with a simple toothbrush, when she had fallen asleep one night and freaked out the next morning because she couldn’t brush her teeth. She had refused to kiss him until she could get home and brushed it. So, it was logical for her to have her own here just in case she spends the night. And slowly, before he knew it, there are little things of hers that he could find all around the apartment. On top of it all, more than half of his closet was now full of her clothes.

But he had to admit, he didn’t hate the idea of living with his somewhat insane girlfriend, despite her crazy little quirks, he can’t help but enjoy every minute with her.

But he can’t tell her this, it would only give her more power over him, power he didn’t think would work out in his favor, so he pretend to be annoyed.

“So much for being know to clean.” He commented the moment he walked back into the living room. “Are girls always this messy?” He planted himself into a recliner.

“I am clean!” Hyoyeon protested, she emerged from the kitchen moments later, “If it weren’t for me, your kitchen would be a total mess. What are you talking about anyways?”

“I’m talking about the bathroom.” He said instead, crossing his arms, pretending to be upset. “Or if that could even be called a bathroom anymore. It’s like a salon in there.”

She gave him one of her death glare before returning into the kitchen. “Well I can’t very well live here without them. I’m not getting caught looking like I spent the night here, the journalist would go crazy.”

Ignoring her logical argument about making sure the reports catching wind of their romance, he said, “So you live here now?”

“Well…” She returned from the kitchen again, a large wooden spoon in hand. For once, she was speechless, making him grin as he called for her to come to him. She sigh and moved to sit on his lab as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Oh come on.” He said in a teasing tone, “You’ve been moving in here since the day you brought over that toothbrush. Why the sudden shyness?”

“I’m not shy!” She defended then let out another sigh, “I… Well, I guess I have been doing that. But In all honesty it only had started out as convenience, but before I knew it…” She drifted off then looked him in the eye. “You’re not kicking me out are you?”

“I dunno,” He began in a lazy teasing voice, “I mean, what do I get outta it?”

She laughed and winked, “I could think of a few things.” Her whisper sends shivers down his spine, damn the woman does things to him he could only wish he can control.

“Yeah?” His tone was husky and low.

“Yeah.” She grinned, kissing his right ear softly, again, sending more shivers down his spin when she suddenly pulled back. “Crap! The soup!” And ran off to the kitchen.

“Kim Hyoyeon that is too cruel, you can’t be doing this to a man and leave him hanging!” He called after, his heart was racing, trying to control the rushing of blood towards a particular organ.

“Too bad! I’m not burning my soup! Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, get ready!” She called back.

He groaned, so much for not giving her power over him.

---fin

A/N: Sorry it's a lil short and lame, but hey, i'm trying.