Walking Past Love....

Walking Past Love......

"I know, but that's why I suggested to skip this part since we know it's too difficult for us to play. Then just go directly back to the melody," I explained to my duet partner. 

"Yeah, I agree. But shouldn't we keep it? Because in every song, even if it's a classical piece like this one, three needs to be a melody, then a to further express it's emotions, and eventually back to the melody to finish it off. Here, we could change it up, and somehow instead of using these 3 chords altogether. Let's use it-" she was interrupted by the one and only Chanyeol. Of course, whatever. 

"Hi," he said. 

"Hey," she replied in a tone where it seems as if they've been friends for years. More closer to him that I will ever be.

"Oh! Darn, I forgot to close my flute's case," I exclaimed clearly on purpose, but no one paid attention. Quickly dashing over to our band's storage room. Peeking through the sides of the door. I watched them or more of stalking them looking over across the room. Because I have terrible eye sight, I had to squint I order to seethwm, students starts to gather around the doorway waiting for the last bell of the day to ring and I grabbed that opportunity, to quickly mixed in the crowd, hoping they won't see me. * laugh, I saw the way he looked at her. Just now. The same way I looked at him. She laughed at something he said, probably one of his cheesy joke dps. I remembered when I asked him how many fingers I was holding just for the FIFO it because I know he also has bad eye sight. Usually peple would just laugh it off. But instead, he said. 

"You p're not holding anything. You said 'how many fingers am I holding' am I wrong?" It was the first time I was dumb founded by anyone. That was the moment when I fell for him..... One little action of his could make my insides jitter a little. It's like the first sign of Speing in Wnter, it's that first blooming flower in Winter before the snow completely melts. Hidden I a small lace. Yet bring warmth to the cold...

"sorry" I muttered when I bumped into one of my classmate, I kept watching them from a distance. Since she was short, way too short for our age, he looked down at her standing very close by her. Those eyes that glitters when he sees her. I should've confessed, to just even try would be better than the current situation. I would rather accept being rejected than forever hoping and longing for him to return the same feeling that will never come true. Why interfere them. Because in the end, after all of this they'll be together eventually while I am alone. As always. Okay maybe not about the alone part but, without a lover. I walked to the piano and gathered my music sheets, they didn't even notice. All trapped in their private conversation. But it was what made me ache, the stare they shared. So familiarized in romance movies and on the TV. Unfortunate it was love... I should be happy right? She is my best friend after all...

Walking over to the exit, I stared at the clock 2 more seconds. One Mississipi, two Mississipi, I stepped out of the band room in total defeat. *laugh, not that there is any more tears to shed, ~sigh~ I'm too used to it. I'll let him go. Like the many HIMs I have let go... Like that I walked. Past them. Past Love.