Unpleasant Surprise

My Gangster Princess

 

Next Day ~

You wake up early after taking bath your phone ring & you immediately answer it~

 

You: yoboseyo?

“annyeong jagi ah~”

You: chunji??

Chunji: aish call me YEOBO!

You: araso chu.. yeobo! Why did you call? Wait but first how did you know my number??

Chunji: I have my connections hehe... I called you because I want to hear your beautiful voice

You: *blushed* really?

Chunji: of course, and I want you to spend this whole day with me~ let’s call it CHUNJI & ________ DAY~

You: BWOAH?! But we need to go to school~

Chunji: School can wait but I can’t~ I want you to be with me right now

You: But yeobo...

Chunji: No more excuses I will wait here at gwangnham bridge, I will not leave unless your here

*then he hung up*

 

YOUR POV

Chunji you babo what the heck are you thinking?? But aish your so sweet~

END OF POV

 

------

 

After you take a shower you immediately wear your uniform. You will go to school not minding what Chunji told you a while ago. As you reached school you notice Teen Top in the front gate having a talk. You run towards them hoping Chunji is there.

 

You: Annyeong!

L.Joe: Eh? _______________, why are you here?

Niel: You & Chunji should having a date right now!

You: But ... I thought...

Ricky: Sssshhh... Noona no more excuses... Hyung prepare a lot for this day~

Changjo: Yup Ricky is right, Hyung even cook food for you...

You: I might go to the place he said...

CAP: You should! Maybe he is waiting there for so long now~

 

You leave them and run towards the place Chunji told you~

 

L.Joe: That’s what Love can do to you *he mumbles*

 

------

 

Chunji: Yah she is almost half hour late, Is she going here or not? *slap his head* no no no Chunji you shouldn’t lose hope, your yeoja will come no matter what. I hope she is okay.

While waiting at the bridge a group of guys walk toward Chunji. He glared at them.

Chunji: Who are you? What you want from me?

Guy 1: You don’t remember us? You & your ing group are the reason why our leader is still on the hospital.

 

 

 

Chunji: wait *thinking* oh your the group of fools that have a fight with us. So your leader is still in the hospital what a weak person.

 

Guy 2: ... What did you said?

 

The group of guys & Chunji fight, Chunji did anything to win but they are too many for them besides he still has some injury due to a gang fight last night.

 

Guy 1: so who’s weak now?

Guy 2: you’re only strong when your gang is here *laugh*

 

You came and you saw Chunji on the ground have bruises & wounds with the group of bad guys surrounding him.

 

No one mess up with my namjayou muttered to yourself

 

You run towards them and fight for revenge on what they did to Chunji. They all fall on the ground and beg for mercy.

 

You: If I will saw all of you again I promise I will kill all of you!

Guy 1: y.. your the granddaughter of white tiger clan boss~

You: Yes I am , so if you wanna live better hands off to this guy & to his group or else you will know what will happen to all of you

 

You glared at them and they all run.

 

 

You walk toward to Chunji and check if he is still breathing.

 

You: Hey babo! Wake up! Wake up!

Chunji open his eyes.

Chunji: O.. Oh jagiya ... your here already *cough blood*

You: hey babo stop talking now~

Chunji: A.. Ani.. just for a minute .. G..get the basket there and open it~

You: your in that state and you want me to get a basket what’s in there? A  first aid or what *you said worriedly*

Chunji: J..just get it ...

 

You get the basket & open it; you saw a bouquet of flowers, chocolates, & food for picnic. Suddenly tears fall from your eyes.

 

Chunji: T..this  should be our day... b...but a bunch of ing guys messed it, m..mianhae if your yeobo is a bad gangster.

You: yah stop it~ you almost make me cry~ stop talking I will bring you to our house, so I can treat your wounds and bruises & so I can also take care of you.

Chunji smiled at you & close his eyes~

You called Do Hyeong

 

Do Hyeong: So young lady he is the guy?

You: Yeah the stupid guy who like me~

 

Do Hyeong expression is so upset but you didn’t notice it.

 

 

 Do Hyeong lift Chunji to the car and as you reached home you asked Do Hyeong to bring Chunji to your room. You cooked soup for him & prepare some first aid.

 

As Chunji open his eyes...

 

“Where am I?”

 

 

-----------------

 

Sorry –bow down super low-

Super duper late update

I wont promise anything now!

I will finished posting this, don’t worry

[actually it’s already finished but my copy is now gone, so i have to remember it again O__________O]

 

PLEASE DO

*Comment

*Subscribe

>Kill me if you want hehe I’m really SORRY<

SHINOZUKA99