Week 2

We Are Engaged (Really?)

“Hooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why did the weather were so hot?”
Chansung whines while stretch his tall body in living room while i’m busying myself on the kitchen. I agree with him, this week were so hot in this summer and what could I do is lying in the floor due to the heat. Chansung’s room had an air conditioner, but mine’s were not and I’m suffering a lot~
“Drink this.” i give him an ice lemon tea, “Maybe this will refresh you a bit.”
Without thanked me he grabs the glass and drink till the last ice gone, “Make it again, i’m thirsty.” He says ignorantly, I nodded and get a pitcher of tea from the kitchen for him. I think I’m getting used to his attitude after one week life with him.
“You surely made a lot? How can you?” asked him curiously. He keeps pouring and gulping nonstop, probably he likes it? “Please make it again~”
Did he just said ‘please’? “But… we ran out of lemons, it takes a long way to buy it because the lemon that I used aren’t sold here.” I said with disappointment
He looked at me for a while then snorted. “Lets buy that lemon but don’t be too long arra?”
I nodded and we prepare to go.

—–-O—–-

From: Nichkhun sunbaenim

I found many artist with the Kim surname. 1. Kim Jongmin, 2. Kim Jonghyun, 3. Kim Junsu (Xiah Junsu), 4. Kim Minjun, 5. Kim Jongwoon, 6. Kim Jongkook, 7. Kim Jaejoong, 8. Kim Jaewon, 9. Kim Jiho, 10. Kim Jun, 11. Kim Jiyeob, 12. Kim Jungwoo, 13. Kim Jaeseop.

 

Oh my God…  how’s that surname could be this much? I don’t have a time to find this people and maybe they’re not having time for me too~ aigoooo ottokhae?
“Is something happen?” ask Chansung while driving. I shook my head silently as usual and keep reading Nichkhun’s message. I had to choose two from this name to surveying, maybe i should tell Chansung that i have to go somewhere with Nichkhun next time.
“Why you’re always nod and shook your head? Didn’t you have mouth?” asked Chansung with a higher tone, “I know I’m an idol but you don’t have to behave like that.”
Aigo he’s bluffing again, what a cheap~ “Mianhae.” I said with uneasy heart. “Ah stop there~ that store…. the lemon was sold there.”
“Jakkaman, i will wear my mask.” Said Chansung with busy hands, “I don’t want you to escape again so I drive you to buy that damn lemon.” He parks the car and we’re out together. He walks beside me when I go shopping, sometimes he’s looking around wondering if people recognize him.
“What will you make for dinner?” asked him with blurred voice because of the mask,
“Samgyetang, this summer cause much swine flu and this food is good to avoid it.” I said while checking my shopping list, “Do you want me to make something?”
He shook his heads, “How about lunch outside? Near beach or something?”

 

“Hey order something.” He’s pointing at the menu book, “And order me something delicious.”
“You’re gonna test me if I did know you or not, didn’t you?” I asked with a passion, “By the way…. I have a name and it’s not ‘Hey’, banana split chuseyo~” Im waving at the waitress to make an order, I know he loves banana so much. It clearly draws on his forehead Kekekeke~
“And Strawberry Shaved ice cream.” I added more order. “Ice for the appetizer, is it okay?”
He nods and keep reading the menu without looking at me. Huh, fine… lets look for another guy in this beach’s crowd. Maybe I’ll find an idol named Kim and if I lucky, that Kim guy would be my biological brother.
“For the main course…. Make a Choose and order it later.” He offers that book again ignorantly, “And don’t forget to makes the lemon tea after we get home, This month really…. A hot month. I can’t stand it~”
I Just nodding and looking elsewhere, dunno what to do with his comment kekeke mianhae Chansung-ah ^^
“Here’s your Split and shaved strawberry, do you want to maken another order?” said the waitress. With much confidence I order something for him.
“Capagheti and Kimchi fried rice.” With my nice smile I let that waitress go, Chansung glare at me strangely.
“Why did you order capagheti, my favorite food was Ramyun and you got it wrong haha~!” said him harshly with his mouth full of cream.
“If you want to eat Ramyun just order me to make it.” answer me, “You can trust me with that food. It’s a delicious food from France.”
He seems like doesn’t care about what I said and busying himself with the banana split, what a weird guy~

—O—

“Em….. I have some question.” Asked me when we’re on the way home, “Did you have schedule for Taekwondo or Salsa dance on Saturday? I think today is Saturday.”
“I canceled it.” Answer him shortly, “Maybe I’ll go on Sunday, why? Do you want to go somewhere? I wont let you because you’ll escape again, my manager was quitting work and I couldnt managing that house by myself.”
I pouted my mouth automatically, “Well… I have to meet my sunbae to discuss something, If you afraid that I’ll escape again, then.. can I invite him to your house?”
He didn’t answer and parking his car while get rid of the sasaeng fans whose stay in front of his resident. Luckily the bodyguard help him and we’re going on safely.
“Huh sasaeng fans is crazy, Im worrying them a lot. they’ll going to faint if they keep standing in front of my house.” He comments them, “And about your sunbae… I let you to invite him but he’s not allowed to enter the house, have your talk in the backyard arraseo?”
“Okay.” Answer me happily, “Now I’m gonna make you a pitcher of lemon tea, just wait a bit.”
Today were so different, he’s a little bit nice this week but I still didn’t know what’s on his mind. Maybe he wants to made me do everything since he’s manager suddenly quit? Ah never mind, as long as he doesn’t yelling it’s okay. Just enjoy this while…. Keep searching for my brother.

===O===

On Sunday….

“Kalkeyo…” Chansung ride his car and slowly disappear from the gate. I didn’t expect he’ll go this early. Is it too early to call Nichkhun oppa?
“Nee sunbae… he’s gone now. Can you go here??” after a short conversation, I hung up the phone and Nichkhun sunbae finally come after half an hour.
“Sorry the trafiic was bad, did you wait too long?” ask him. “Let’s talk about this idol now, I bought their photos and identity that I found on their website. So you can choose which photo who looks like your father.”
He tooks some photos and show them, I choose 4 of them with number 2, 4, 10 and 13. The fourth photos looks like my father a bit but the thirteenth photos looks like me in a different gender.
“This number 2 is Kim Jonghyun. Born in 1990 and a main vocal of boyband group named SHINee, his voice was so wonderful and almost reach 3 Octaves of IU’s song ‘Good Day’ do you know that?” Nichkhun sunbae explain. “Number 4 is Kim Minjun, the main vocal from 2PM, born in 1988 and had a nickname. ‘panda’ by the way…. He look a bit like your father.”
“That’s why I choose him… who’s this guy?” I pick the photos with number 13 on the left side of that photo, “Does his face looks like mine?”
Nichkhun sunbae nod a bit and continue his explain, “His name is Kim Jaeseop, a new rapper from boyband named U-kiss. He’s a former member of boyband PARAN, born in 1991 and could speak English fluently. And the last but not least is….. Kim Jun from T-Max. I don’t know exactly his birth date, he’s an actor from “Boys before Flower” along with Kim Hyunjoong, Kim Bum, and Lee Minho.”
“This confusing me so much.” I complain, “When will you have a time again? Lets meet the 4th, 13th, and 2th man because my father said that my biological brother is is 4 years or less older than me. Maybe they have some clue about him even if they’re not. How about that?”
“I doubt it.” said Nichkhun, “Maybe me and Wooyoung will have a time but….. how about the idol? They’re must be busy and we have to make an appointment with their manager. It’s not easy since your target is an idol, are you sure about your appa’s letter?”
“Do I have to bring that letter here? I don’t mind, just wait a moment.” I want to get father’s letter to Nichkhun but suddenly he grabs my arm and stare at me for a second…
“No need, I believe you.”
Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~ suddenly the phone rang and I immediately picked it up, “Yeoboseo?”
Is this Hwang Chansung’s guardian? His leg was injured when he’s training~!!” said people on the phone and he or she quickly hung the phone. Ottokhae? I don’t know where to go ><
“What happen??” asked Nichkhun while he’s getting another photos on his bag, “Yak, say something don’t just stare blankly. What happen?”
“Emmmm did you know Taekwondo dojo near here? It think my hus…. Em I mean Chansung, I think he’s injured his leg but I don’t know where to go.” I try to calm myself because now I feel like a fool who couldn’t do nothing.
“Ahahahahahaha you almost call him husband~” teases Nichkhun, “I’ll accompany you there, but after you enter the dojo…. I’ll go. Is it alright?”
“Gwenchana, because I don’t know what to do. Even I cant drive so help me sunbae.” I scratch my head in confusion

—O—

I ran over the dojo try to find Chansung but he’s not there. Is he already go to the hospital?
“Silyehabnida, did you know where’s Hwang Chansung?” I asked the staff but they said he’s alright when I told them he’s injured his leg. “Really? You’re not lying right?”
I walked slowly from corner to corner, is he lie to me? The staff said that he’s okay, but….. an hour ago somebody make a call that he’s injured. Who can I trusted to?
All of sudden a wind through near my cheek and I know where’s the wind come from. it comes from someone feet, he’s gonna kick me so I defense it with my palm and try to kick that person but I missed it, damn~
“Whoa….. I don’t know that you have a taekwondo skills, which belt are you?” that man appears with his wide smile and that’s him, he wores a black belt on his uniform.
“What a cheap liar, didnt you know how panic I am because of you??” I scolded him and quickly turn around, “I wanna go home, so….”
But as usual, he never listen and keep give me a painful kick on my ribs. “Come on let’s fight~!! I want to know your ability,” He kicks me a lot and I keep defending myself because he’s attack was so rapid and nonstop. After I got a little chance I barely kick him with my powerful one. But…… he quickly defense himself.
“Are you angry at me? I do it because I was watching you from the house’s security camera.” He said, “This is my private dojo so I can watch you in the house from here and I saw you hold hands with your visitor, is that necessary?”
what’s with that statement…. Is he jealous? “Well he’s my sunbae~ we’re know each other for 3 years. is up to him if he wants to hold my hands, hold my foot or….. hug me?”
“But not in my house~!!” he gives me a triple kicks but I can defense it and now it’s my turn. I kick him many times till my foot hurt because sometimes I kick his bone really hard, his face were emotional after ia said that ‘hug’ hahahaha I got you Hwang Chansung~
“Hey didnt you feel tired?” asked him, “Let’s take a rest.” He’s trying to reach my hand. After I hold him suddenly he tackles me and I automatically grab his clothes and……. It makes us lying down each other with he’s above me. His breath swept my forehead and we’re only 2cm close. Aigo my hearts getting nervous right now ><
“Hey  answer me.” Suddenly he hits my head. “Did you hear me? Gwenchana?”
“Hey that hurts~!!!! Even my father never hit my head~!!!” I pushed his shoulder till he’s rolling back and leave him, “You make me tired in a useless way.”
“I know that you have the same skills as me.” He said with arrogant smile, “And that means I can’t treat you easily right?”
Suddenly he pull my body and glaring with those wild eyes. My heartbeat becomes more faster but I pretend to keep it cool and answer his question. “You know that, so stop playing around and let me go..”
“Didn’t you curious about why I know that you’re a red belt? Hey…. hey~!! Answer me~!! Hey~!!” he keeps following me and grab my hands several times but I released it with an easy way.
Truthfully I do curious about it but I cant let him mocking me like that, lets make him curious about me first.