we saw each other again! GREAT!

Expect The Unexpected

 

 you saw the guy who hurt you the most.
 
he's looking at you and you're looking at him. you're frozen, your eyes started to form tears.
 
*oh please tell me i got into the wrong room!!!* you thought, then you broke your eye contact with him. and looked down
 
 
 
"oh! HI THERE you must _________-ssi?? majayo??" the teacher in the room said.
 
you are still holding your tears. "uhhh... neee~ annyeonghaseyo.." you said and gave a 90-degrees bow to the teacher.
 
*so this is where my class really is. THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG DAY OR RATHER YEAR FOR ME!!!!* you thought
 
"are you okay??" your teacher said. "are you gonna cry???"
 
you eyes widened. you started to shake your head and wave both your hands. "aniyo~ aniyo~ i'm not gonna cry."
 
"oh by the way i'm your class adviser. i'm Ms. Hwang Hee Ryeong. there's only one sit left. go ahead and sit there." she said to while smiling.
 
 
 
you looked at the only vacant sit. *OHHH SHOOT!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BESIDE HIM!!!!!! OKAY!! _____-ah YOU'RE NOT GONNA CRY!! NO!! NO!! NO!! ANDWAE~!*
 
 
 
"okay class~ it's time to introduce yourselves to the class. let's start from the back. okay??" md.heeryeong said.
 
"neeee~" all responded
 
*oh great so i really have to be the first to introduce!! GOSH!!* "Let's start with you miss." your teacher said.
 
"uhhh~ neee seongsaengnim." you said stood up and went in front of the class.
 
 
 
"a--a-annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun! i'm ______! from Busan. nice to meet you all! hope we can be friends." you introduce yoursef shyly. then bowed 90-degrees.
 
 
 
"neeext~" your teacher said..
 
 
 
"yo~ i'm Woo Jiho, or u guys can call me ZICO. from busan. nice to meet you all." he introduced himself in a very cool manner.
 
you just can't look at him. while he's introducing hiself you just prentended no one's talking there.
 
 
 
the introduction of each person continued..
 
 
 
"oh~ well i guess that's the last kid to introduce himself right?? oh. by the way i'm your class adviser, i'm Ms. Hwang Hee Ryeong. nice to meet you all. let's spend our school year as memomarabke as possible okay? if you guys have problems you can just approach me, i won't bite! your teacher said.
 
 
 
"ne! seongsaengnim!!" everyone said in chorus.
 
_____
 
 
 
FINALLY the bell rang!
 
 
 
*wew~ i better get going i don't wanna see him anymore!* you quickly fixed your things. and stood up.
 
when you are about to walk out of your place ZICO grabbed your wrist. and that made you frozen.
 
you looked at him like you are poisoning him with your eyes.
 
"what do you want???" you said but you lower your voice down so that noone would notice the 2 of you.
 
"please stay for a while and let's talk" he said while he's still not letting go of your wrist.
 
"there's nothing to talk about. let me go!" you said and shook his grip from your wrist.
 
"buuuut..." he said.
 
you didn't let him finish and you ran to the comfort room.
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
you are crying. you just can't help it anymore. your tears burst out.
 
"why do i have to see him when i'm almost done forgetting about him!!!??? WHY... neomu neomu neomu apayo!!"
 
 
 
(FLASHBACK)
 
 
 
it was FRIDAY, September 3, 2010. a very special day for you.
 
 
 
oh. wait not only for you but for you and the guy you love the most.
 
8:00AM you called ZICO
 
 
 
*kriiiiiiing kriiiiinnnggg*
 
 
 
Zico:(morning voice) oh~~ hello???
 
You: zicooooo-ahhhhh~ joeun achim!!!
 
Z:oh~ good morning babe! wassup??
 
Y: hul! zico.....
 
Z: mwo?? is there something wrong??
 
Y:nothing.... i...i...i just wanna say good morning to you. hihi.
 
Z:eh? jinjayo??
 
Y: ne~ okay i'll hung up now. you might be still sleepy.
 
Z:ne~
 
 
 
you hung up.
 
*WHAT'S UP WITH HIM????!!! HE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER!!  AND HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SAY 'I LOVE YOU' TO ME WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HIM*
 
 you felt pain. your seyes started to form tears.
 
 
 
*errr~ what am i thinking, maybe he's just too sleepy that's why he didn't remember. i'll just wait for him to call me.*
 
 
 
hours have passed and still no call from THE GUY THAT YOU LOVE THE MOST.
 
 
 
*what the heck~ it's it's it's already 4PM and i still haven't got any call from him. and he hasn't texted me.* you though while staring at your phone.
 
"he hasn't call, he hasn't texted me. did he forgot?? or someting might have happened???" you are so worried that you are crying already.
 
"andwae! andwae! it's not what i think it is. HE LOVES ME!. okay! _____  calm down." you said to yourself
 
 
 
so you decided to go out just to entertain yourself and try not to cry.
 
 
 
"mom. imma go out for a while. i won't be eating dinner here. see you later"  you said to your mom and gave her a kiss on her cheeck.
 
"okay dear, take care." your mom said.
 
 
 
so you went out. but you really dunno where to go.
 
then you saw Sooji, your best friend with some of your close friends too.
 
 
 
"______-ah!!! i thought you were with ZICO???!!!!" soojin said.
 
"no. i'm not! please don't mention his name!" you said. "so where are you guys going??"
 
"we are planing to go to the CHINESE restaurant near here." sooji said. "wanna come??"
 
"yeah sure." you said.
 
 
 
you reached the restaurant.
 
 
 
"ni hao ma! how many are you guys??" the waiter said.
 
"uhh.. table for 7 please" Sooji said.
 
 
 
the place was so elegant and pretty.
 
you looked around. and to your SHOCK. you thought you saw this guy who really looked like ZICO.
 
 
 
"yah! guys! look! that guy with that pretty girl really looks like ZICO huh?" you said.
 
"stupid! are you dumb?? ______-ah???!!!!" Hee-Ae (one of your friends) said. "that guy is ZICO!!!"
 
 
 
your heart starts  tremblin'. *who is he with??!!!!* 
 
"______-ah , i thought it's your anniversary today? and who is he with??" Hee-Ae said. while scratching her head.
 
"OH THAT GUY!!! IS HE CHEATING ON YOU??!!!! let me look who is he with" Sooji said while clenching her fist. "i'm so gonna kill that guy! just wait here _____-ah"
 
who are so hurt that you froze there staring at ZICO with a girl.
*they look so sweet and happy, but why would he.... chhh... cheat on me* you thought.
 
tears starts to fall from your eyes.
Soojin and Hee-Ae looked at ZICO and the girl. and to their SHOCK the girl was..... Kiryung.
 
"oh ! is that girl... ki... KIRYUNG???!!!!" Sooji said while looking at Hee-Ae
 
Hee-Ae just nod and went to your table, without saying anything.
 
"so... do... do..yyyou guys saw her?" you ask with a very shakey voice.
 
"yeah. we saw the girl. Hee-Ae said while lookg at floor.
"do y....ooo...." you stopped  cause you were shocked cause you finally saw the girl ZICO is with.
 
you stood up. and finally gained the courage to confront him.
"Hey! what's up babe?!" you said
"uhhh~ babe, what are you doing here???" zico said then looked at Kiryung
"well, i'm here to celebrate our SUPPOSEDLY ANNIVERSARY! but instead i went here to eat with my FRIENDS. oh ~ KIRYUNG you are here too, what a conincidence i thought you will not be able to join us today cause you got some errands to do?!" you said while holding your tears.
 
"______-ah~ mi....mianhae.." kiryung said while looking down.
"i can't believe you'd do this to me KIRYUNG!! you are one of my bestest friend and yet you are dating my BOYFRIEND while i'm still his girlfriend. HOW DARE YOU!!!" you ran out cause you can't take it anymore.
 
you don't want to cause too much drama in that restaurant.
 
"______-ah!!! WAIT!!!" ZICO said and stood up from his sit and followed you"
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)
 
 
"UGGGGH!! i should stop crying!!!" you said to yourself.
 
you washed your face, then put some make up on for people not to notice that you cried.
you looked at the mirror and smiled.
 
"_______-ah you are over him, he is not worth your tears anymore." you said to yourself. and took a deep breath.
"_______-ah FIGHTING!!!!"
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
sorry for the very late update... i'm really sorry.. i hope you enjoy this chapter.
comments??suggestions?? they are welcome... 
i really wanna know how i'm doing.
thanks for reading!!!  chuuuu~ :*