2BA Master!!

Description

Hello my name is ____ Kimoto. I am 15 years old and I really love pokemon! I wanna be a pokemon master and a great pokemon coördinator. But sadly I don't have a pokemon yet... What do I do?
 

Foreword

So this is going to be my first big story! And I hope it will be really good~!

 

Characters:

______

This is me! And yes see that crown? That's right I am a princess... But who cares? I am just a normal girl and all I want is to go out my castle and go on a journey...

Jane Kirisawa:

This is one of my friends, Jane. She is 18 years old and she is just a citizen. But what so great is, she already have pokemon!!! Wanna know what kind?

This is Zorua, Jane her pokemon. Zorua is female and is very sneaky like her trainer. She likes to be out her pokeball because she cares a lot for Jane. She is a Dark type and the only move I have ever seen is Shadow Ball.

She also has 2 other pokemon, but I have never seen it. I'm so curious what kind of pokemon she has more.

Sally Hokada:

This my second friend, Sally. She is 19 years old and also a citizen. She also has pokemon and hers are also really awesome! Wanna know?

This is Sylveon, Sally her pokemon. I don't really know Sylveon its gender, but it is very cute! Like its trainer its like being outside and play. Like Zorua, Sylveon also likes being out the pokeball because she loves the air outside. Sylveon is a Fairy type pokemon and the only move I've seen is Moonblast, and let me tell you that move is really powerful!!!

She also has 2 other pokemon, which I also don't know about. But soon I will~

Melody Kirisawa:

This is my number 1 friend! Her name is Meloldy and she is 11 years old. She is the little sister of Jane and she loves teddybears! She also has a cute little pokemon!! Here it comes!!!

This is Melody her pokemon, her name is Buneary. She is a female and like her trainer she is really cute! She cares a lot about Melody and will always protect her. She has a very strong move called Ice beam!

Melody only has one pokemon.

Professor Yakamato:

This is the professor of my kingdom, he gives pokemon to new trainers and he did that to Jane, Sally and Melody~ So I hope I get a pokemon too very soon~! Also he has a very big fat pokemon!

This is professor Yakamato his pokemon, Snorlax. He very lazy and loves to eat, but his move Body Slam is very powerful!!

That's the only pokemon I know.

Here starts my journey!!!