One

EXO-M's Lover (Dating Game)
Please log in to read the full chapter

'What's that annoying noise?' you groaned and rubbed your eyes groggily. The ringing of your alarm clock woke you up, and left you dazed for a moment before you took action to turn it off. You bounced up from the bed as you remembered that today was the day to go to the pool and meet your friends. Summer is getting shorter day by day and yet you haven't went to any beaches or pools, so you felt extra energized today.

After reaching the pool by bus, you leaned against the wall while waiting for your two friends to arrive. Soon enough, a text arrived. But it wasn't a text you were expecting.

 

From: Chloe~♥

I woke up feeling really sick and dizzy. Seems like I won't be going today. I'm so sorry. You guys go ahead and have fun without me!

 

Sighing, you called your other friend who was supposed to come today too. It took a while until she finally picked up.

'Hello?' she yawned. She probably just woke up.

'Dude! You're still sleeping? I've been waiting for so long!'

'What? What are you waiting for?'

'You! Don't tell me that you forgot all about it.'

'Oh! Right! The pool! I totally forgot aboout it!'

'OMG I swear to god, I will kill you so badly once I get my hands on you!'

'I'm so sorry! I'm getting up right now! And, and I'm going to change right- .'

'What's wrong?'

'I don't think I can go. I'm so sorry. I have to babysit my brother today.'

'WHAT?' you yelled. Frustration was taking over you.

'Look, my parents aren't home and I can't just leave my brother alone, okay? At least you're not alone! Isn't Chloe going?'

'No, she isn't coming. She woke up feeling sick today.'

She gasped. 'Is she okay?'

'Hello? I'm alone at the pool right now because both of you decided to not come at the last minute and you-'

'Okay! Okay! Gawd, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to just leave you like that.'

Sighing, you replied 'Yeah, I know. It's okay. I'm just going to have fun by myself today.'

'You'll probably meet some hot guys! And it'll be much easier without two of us clinging onto you hehe~'

Please log in to read the full chapter