officially missing you

officially missing you

The words I barely got out – good bye

Now on this night that I’m left alone without you

I’m still, I’m officially missing you

 

Like the night I waited for you

The absence of our relationship was long and dark

I hope this isn’t the end

I wanna go back

I fixed everything you wanted me to but where are you?

I’m left alone and I’m lonely

The wind seems especially colder today

Why do you look so fine?

You have no tact but

I just need you to smile like befor

 

Ooo can’t nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do

Hey baby say it stays on my mind

And I, I’m officially missing you

 

*Officially missing you, too Soyu ft GeeKs*

 

The song replayed at my phone over and over again.

 I just stare at the raindrop through my van mirror as the van brought me to airport, don't mind to change the song. My mood completely same with the song.

To me, it’s only you

I am hurting because of you

I try to forget you but I can’t

Hating you is too hard, it’s too hard

I’m upset that you don’t even know

I’m officially missing you

    'Forget her Yonghwa' I whisper to my self. I watch the scenery outside my van blankly, feel the emptyness grows.

Seoul is really a big city, even with this rain, there's so many people still outside, hanging out with their family, friends, or lover.

Lover?. I smiled sadly. 'Damn it Jung Yong Hwa, here you go again. No doubt you're labelled as the emotional leader of CNBLUE, you just prove it by your self '. I close my eyes and mumbled.

Aahh..why I have to think about you again? Everytime I did this, I ended up hurting my self by missing you so much.

Seo Joo Hyun...what did you do to me?. Now what should I do to make my mind take a break for you?.

Being away from Seoul didn't help at all. Everything that I see turned out to make me think about you more.

Aah..I sigh

Why do I have to suffer this feeling Hyun?.

Why do I have to feel this loneliness without you even noticed it at all?.

Why I am the only one who feel the broken heart for being away from you?.

Did you ever feel it too?.

I grab my phone and tap the speed dial.

There you are Hyun, your contact number is number one at my speed dial. Just like you are number one in my life.

Aahh.. I sigh again.

I miss you like crazy, Hyun!. Should I just scream it out loud?!.

"Hyung " Jonghyun tap my shoulder lightly.

I open my earphone and look at him. No, not only him. There are three pair of eyes stare at me. All of their eyes shows impatient, annoyed and angry.

'What with those looks?' I wrigles my eyebrow

"Wae?" I ask confusely. Jonghyun breath deeply before he speak to me

"Just call her, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ooh..don't pretend that you dont understand ,hyung. You know exactly who were we talkin about" Minhyuk shook his head in disbelief.

"Call her now. Call Seo Joo Hyun NOW!. You make us feel uneasy with your sigh and lonely look. C'mon...just give us a rest before our tight schedule, okay?" Now Jungshin talk to me.

"I'm not.."

"Don't try to lie hyung, you know you're a terrible liar."

"How do you know that?"

"Let's say we're know you too well hyung"

"Well,,yeah...I guess I do missing her guys. Sorry " All of them sigh heavily before give me their annoyed look.

"We didn't blame you for missing her. But yeah, you should say sorry for your love sick act!" they speak in unison

"what?. why?. what did i do?"

"Aishhhh...stop stare at us with those innocent eyes, hyung!. You just leaving her ONE hour ago, after doze of french kiss all the way from your bedroom to our apartment door,oohh.. poor my eyes. And for the god sake, we only leave to Busan, not somewehere out Asia, we will back after 3 hours!. But here you are, act so depressed and lonely, like you didn't ever see her for years,aigoo." Jungshin explode while the other two nodded in agreement. I chuckled.

"But still I ..."

"Aigoo choding!" All of my member yelled in frustation.

Ckckck...it just they don't know yet how missing someone can be this hurt, right?

"Don't even dare to say that you're pitty us for don't know how sick it feels missing someone hyung, we already feel sick just by look at you"

"Jungshin~ah.."

"Call her!"

"..."

"NOW!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

annyeonghaseyo all *bow*. I love YongSeo and CNBLUE sooo much, its easy to fall for them isnt it? hehehe.  i always being a silent reader, but now i take a courage to make a fanfics, so please feel free to give any comment or critics, so i can make a better one.

English is not my first language, so i'm so sorry with my grammar

*ps : maybe this is yong face when he missing hyuun.      pic cr to owner

euncha