Slippery Streets...

SUNSHINE IN THE RAIN

I woke up at the sound of the rain falling hard and hitting the grounds outside the streets. I rubbed my eyes gently, as I grab my phone underneath my pillow and looked what time it was, I was shocked to see that it was also noon. I sat straight up and with no further words, I ran towards the bathroom.

“OH , I forgot an important job interview today.” I said to myself as I hurriedly went out of the shower.

How can I forget, I face palmed myself. I walked to my closet immediately after I dried my hair and making sure that I tied my hair in a bun since it was raining outside, and choose a casual attire to wear for the interview. Getting ready and changing clothes for 10 minutes after showering for 15 minutes (the fastest shower I ever had).

I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bread that was on the plate that I bought last night from the mini mart and put it in my bag “AH, I’ll just eat later I’m going to be late.”

I went straight to the shoe closet got my boots and just packed my doll shoes in a plastic and put in the bag also. Got my umbrella and before I closed the door, I almost forgot the paper that has the address of the building for the interview and the name of the person I need to find when I get there.

So I got the paper and made sure that my apartment door was locked and walked fast down the stairs. (Yes stairs since I am only in the second floor, and well the elevator is being fixed.. AISH! Badluck *facepalm)

Since I live alone in my apartment, I had to make a call to my parents making sure that I am in a good condition (well because they get worried a lot, I make it a habit to call them and tell them how I am.)Although I have friends, we just hang out when they have free time since they all have jobs already and I need to get one myself that is why I need to go to this interview.

I glanced at my clock as I only have an hour left to get to where I need to go, I am not familiar with this building that’s why I am a bit panicking and I don’t want to be late and lose the chance for this interview and not get the job (because I feel that I am just a burden to my parents for paying for my apartment in the city. I just know that I need to get myself a job.) 

“Aigoo” I whispered to myself and sighed. “Why rain now?!”  I was walking with a fast pace to get to the taxi cab, when suddenly I decided to take a glance at the paper for the address, when I took the paper out of the bag and suddenly a strong wind passed and blew my ing paper.

“WOW what luck!” I sarcastically said, since I don’t know where to go without that paper I ran and followed it where the wind is taking it because it contained the details I need for the interview, to my surprise it got stuck on a sign the cafe sign that was hanging and sticking out of the wall with lit up neon lights. “How the ...” I told myself figuring what I should do.

“Should I get the chair that was outside the cafe and step on it to get it --hmm... Even if I do that it’s still not enough since I’m not that tall and the chair is not that high, Or the other option to go inside the cafe and buy coffee then ask for assistance. I don’t want to ask assistance and not buy anything... its embarrassing! But the line is too long for me to wait and buy and get assistance.” I thought to myself. Without realizing it I spent 5 minutes outside in the rain with my umbrella just staring at that ing paper that was ing stuck in the ing logo. I’m already getting pissed since time is running.

“Could this day get any wors—“my words were cut off by a woman suddenly bumping into me making her lose her balance and then slipped. Good grief I was shocked. Although even if the woman slipped, her umbrella didn’t fall off since she has a tight grip on it, making her fall in her bum.

“FUU—“I head the woman say. “Are you alright? I’ll help you up.” I said to her, I still haven’t seen this woman’s face since her umbrella was covering her face, but the moment she put her umbrella on the other side to grab for my hand... I was stunned. No kidding, well if I haven’t told you guys yet I have a thing for women, uhuh yes you heard me right, okay back to the topic. Her face was so cute, she was just about my age and she has very smooth skin and milky skin colour, she has a slim but toned body, don’t get me started on that upper part.

“Oh my heavens...” I whispered to myself.

“Thanks, I would like to say sorry for what I did... bumping into you.” She said smiling at me, me being an awkward idiot just stared at her for about 3 minutes. When my hand touched hers because I helped her get up, it was so smooth indeed and that smile oh good heavens I thought to myself, her smile is the purest most sincere smile I’ve ever seen for a stranger.

“H-Hello, Yahoo~” she waved her hand in front of me snapping me back to reality.

“UH-HH No N-o Problem.” I said stuttering like an idiot, I never stuttered in front of a Stanger before...WOW, I thought to myself.

“AHH the weather is cold, eh? I’m sorry again for bumping into you I was in a hurry to get a cab and go to work.” She said chuckling. “I only have a few minutes so I won’t be late, anyway thanks again and mianhe, I’ll be going now.” She waved at me bowed and then smiled before she walked with a fast pace crossing the pedestrian and waving her hands for a taxi cab. When she was about to get in the taxi cab...

”GOODBYE! NO PR-PROBLEM...” I suddenly blurted with a loud voice getting unwanted attention some people are giving me. I think she heard me because she got in and looked back waving her hands and smiling until the taxi cab disappeared from the distance.

The biggest mistake of my life, UHH FREEEEEEUUURCCK I was busy almost drooling for that woman I forgot to ask her name. I glanced at my wrist watch, I only have 30 minutes to get to that building for the interview but the paper is still stuck, while I was thinking of what to do to get that ing paper out of there, I noticed something on the floor it was a piece of paper that was a bit wet from the rain, when I crouched down to get the paper, I noticed it was a calling card, I wiped it on my jeans and when I flipped the card so that I can read it, I was ing shocked I almost lost my balance.

“WOAH...!” I said out a bit loud.  The calling card belonged to that woman since the card sticked on the floor was where the woman that bumped into me earlier fell. THE CALING CARD READS:

                                                __________________________________________
                                               |                     REDSUNS CORPORATION                        |

                                               |      ___________________________________            |

                                               |Lee Soonkyu "Sunny" – SUPERVISOR                                 |

                                               | XXX-XXX-0589                                                                   |

                                               | XXX-X2 Hwagok-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea  |

“Sh-she...He-Her—that woman, she’s the one I need to look when I get there.” I told myself gulping.

“A GOOD THING THO! Now I know what her name is, Kim Taeyeon the odds are in your favour after all!! YAHOO!~” Saying it like I won the lottery ticket and a smile creeping up my face making me look like a dork, I am too happy that I can’t hide it.

“Lee Sunny, just wait for me here I come.” I whispered to myself as I waved my hand out and called out with a loud happy voice “TAXI!!!!~~”

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Okay hahaha, this is the first time I’ve wrote something like this in a while. I’ve been gone in AFF for about a year not reading fics. When I came back I was filled with happiness, the fics that I’ve been following had updated a lot of chapters. I am a person who wants to read a good story (specially sunyeon – first ship ever OTP EVER! Haha and then sunyeon sunsica then ace family shipper.) If you like this story please comment below if you have time or what you think J

Also please upvote and subscribe if you want this story to be an on-going one, since I’ve been out for so long. I don’t know if this is a good one.  I wrote this because there was a power outage here, I re-wrote it here on MICROSOFT WORD and just copy pasted here in AFF.