English Class

Luhan One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat there listening to the English teacher babble on about the Shakespearian play Romeo and Julie. Love at first sight...yuck. I mean I would believe if and when I see it but until then....yuck. she has finally finished and gave us a task to do, 5 question on the play and the acts which for me was quite easy.

"Why does she bother with this, we have gone over this play so much that I could easily re live it if I wanted" my friend spoke while flicking through the pages of her book.

"Didn't you hear? We have two new students so we have to go over it for them.....I hope they're enjoying it as much as us" I added

"Same here (your name)" she gave me a high five and went back to her work. I was about to do the same until someone tapped me on the shoulder.I slowly turned around to come face to face with quite a handsome boy, my guesses was that he was one of the new students.

"I errrm......hi, can I help you?" I said, I began to lose my thought while looking into his eyes. I began to feel butterflies in mg stomach, you have got to be kidding me. If this is my love at first right karma thank you Jesus.

"Hello I'm LuHan, I ermm.... need help with a question please?" He was also lost for words, glad fo know that the feeling is mutual.

" Would you like for me to sit with you then?" I began to regain my confidence and re compose myself.

"Yes if that's okay" and in a flash I switched seats and whispered *eagle has l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter