D.o *Kyungsoo* ~ Cooking Lessons

Exo One Shots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's your first of many cooking lessons in Seouls Art and Culinary University. After many years of attempting to learn at home you've finally been accepted and taken on as an honor student.

As you walk through the quiet and deserted hallways looking for your class, A small note on the ground catches your eye. Without thinking you bend down to pick it up, but as you do another hand comes into contact with yours.

"Oh I'm sorry" You both say at the same time. You both look up at each other as a moment of silence washes over you both. You study the boys enchanting appearance. Round owl like eyes hidden behind a set of black nerd glasses, Heart shaped lips which currently have an 'o' shape and messy jet black hair. You has completely forgotten about the note and scurried off before another word could be said.

You run straight into your classroom and find the nearest seat to sit down, Your heart felt like it would beat out of your chest at any second.

"Alright class, is everyone here? I shall now start registration." You began to slowly regain your breath as your name was called out.

"________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter